• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#126 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:45 PM

Megaman I could deal with, but adding in Ryu is making me a bit worried. I'd hate for Smash Bros to become another DLC ridden Capcom vs. game. 

I'm ok with non Day 0 DLC that adds extra value to the game that's not just skins. Hearing about these new characters does make me want to play more Smash Bros though 

#127 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:52 PM

I'm ok with non Day 0 DLC that adds extra value to the game that's not just skins. Hearing about these new characters does make me want to play more Smash Bros though 

As long as the game can hold up on its own without DLC I'm mostly fine with it, but Capcom does have a history of tossing out pack after pack after pack that make you wonder why you even bought the game full price to begin with, hah. (Let's hope Nintendo doesn't let them go too far with it.)

Regardless I am excited to play as Lucas starting tomorrow. Been waiting for him since they announced he'd be back. 

#128 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

As long as the game can hold up on its own without DLC I'm mostly fine with it, but Capcom does have a history of tossing out pack after pack after pack that make you wonder why you even bought the game full price to begin with, hah. (Let's hope Nintendo doesn't let them go too far with it.)

Regardless I am excited to play as Lucas starting tomorrow. Been waiting for him since they announced he'd be back. 

I've never really been a fan of Lucas, I preferred Ness but perhaps it's just that I'm biased because I liked Mother 2 more than Mother 3

#129 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:09 PM

I've never really been a fan of Lucas, I preferred Ness but perhaps it's just that I'm biased because I liked Mother 2 more than Mother 3

To each their own I suppose! Though I do also enjoy playing as Ness. Mother 2 was one of my very first video game experiences and does hold a place in my heart.

#130 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

To each their own I suppose! Though I do also enjoy playing as Ness. Mother 2 was one of my very first video game experiences and does hold a place in my heart.

Would you say that Lucas is your favourite character to play as? Very first video game experience for me was probably Super Mario Land on my cousin's Gameboy. 

#131 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:21 PM

Would you say that Lucas is your favourite character to play as? Very first video game experience for me was probably Super Mario Land on my cousin's Gameboy. 

Mm, probably not my favorite character to play as, no. He's quite fun to use, but also a bit on the difficult side. At least in Brawl. (Though he does appear to be similar in Sm4sh). 

Pikachu and Kirby are my favorite fighters and who I would call my "mains". I tend to prefer smallish characters who strike quick and also make tons of cute or annoying noises. 

#132 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:38 PM

Mm, probably not my favorite character to play as, no. He's quite fun to use, but also a bit on the difficult side. At least in Brawl. (Though he does appear to be similar in Sm4sh). 

Pikachu and Kirby are my favorite fighters and who I would call my "mains". I tend to prefer smallish characters who strike quick and also make tons of cute or annoying noises. 

And hey you can always suicide as kirby with a character sucked up which can piss people off. 

#133 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:39 PM

And hey you can always suicide as kirby with a character sucked up which can piss people off. 

Oh yeah, easily one of my favorite things to do. Sadly it doesn't work quite as well in the newer version of Smash, but when I do pull it off it's always a riot.

#134 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:08 AM

Oh yeah, easily one of my favorite things to do. Sadly it doesn't work quite as well in the newer version of Smash, but when I do pull it off it's always a riot.

Psst @Tailwind. Now that it's been nearly a week how do you like playing with Lucas? Do you find him the same as Brawl? 

#135 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:35 AM

Psst @Tailwind. Now that it's been nearly a week how do you like playing with Lucas? Do you find him the same as Brawl? 

He definitely feels the same minus being a smidge faster. I quite enjoy using him. :)

#136 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:55 AM

So like is no one here playing Splatoon?? If u are post how fresh you are B) Here's me!!

Spoiler

I could be way fresher but the rest of my clothes have trash sub abilities so I'm gonna reroll shit once Splatfest starts lol (thank god savescumming/free rerolls exists, its too hard getting money when you only get teamed up with shitters on ranked)

#137 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:38 AM

(thank god savescumming/free rerolls exists, its too hard getting money when you only get teamed up with shitters on ranked)

Funniest thing you've ever said.

#138 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

Dang, so none of you guys are playing Splatoon then? D: I'm having a great time spawn camping these dog jerks in Splatfest B) #cats4lyfe

Can't wait to do some savescumming tomorrow with all these free rerolls lmao

#139 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:22 PM

Dang, so none of you guys are playing Splatoon then? D: I'm having a great time spawn camping these dog jerks in Splatfest B) #cats4lyfe

Can't wait to do some savescumming tomorrow with all these free rerolls lmao

I'll be honest that splatoon looked like a lot of fun during NWC but I just have such a baglog of games right now to play that I don't know if I should be getting any new ones until I beat my current set, Granted one of them is MH3U which doesn't really ever end...

#140 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:27 PM

I'll be honest that splatoon looked like a lot of fun during NWC but I just have such a baglog of games right now to play that I don't know if I should be getting any new ones until I beat my current set, Granted one of them is MH3U which doesn't really ever end...

Heheh!! Yeah it's a load of fun!! I love it a lot ^^ You should definitely give it a go if you get the chance!! Maybe wait until you've gotten through your other games first because dang its addictive lmao

#141 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:38 PM

HOLY SHIT THE SPLATOON UPDATE IS SO MUCH FUN I LOVE THESE NEW WEAPONS!! THe new music is so fun, the new clothes are so fun I love it!!

#142 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

HOLY SHIT THE SPLATOON UPDATE IS SO MUCH FUN I LOVE THESE NEW WEAPONS!! THe new music is so fun, the new clothes are so fun I love it!!

Splatoon is in the top ten reasons why I REALLY want a Wii U. Wish it would come to 3DS so I could just play it already  :drool:

#143 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:08 PM

Been sloshing squids since the update launched. Only takes two sloshes before my victims are begging for me to stop and then explode from the intense sloshing.

#144 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:14 PM

Been sloshing squids since the update launched. Only takes two sloshes before my victims are begging for me to stop and then explode from the intense sloshing.

Feels damn good :3c If they made one with suction bombs + bomb rush it would be so OP lmao

Splatoon is in the top ten reasons why I REALLY want a Wii U. Wish it would come to 3DS so I could just play it already  :drool:

A 3DS Splatoon would be really cute!! They'd probably use chibi models (that would be adorable aaahh) and make it a little simpler, but it'd be fun inking people on the go!! ^^ <3

#145 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:33 AM

I added all of the friendcodes in the OP to my DS, mine is:

0920-3008-3039

It'd be suuuuper awesome if you guys could add me aswell! I don't even need you to actively play or anything, I just need registered friendcodes for Pokemon, lol.

Thanks!

#146 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:49 PM

Nintendo Direct.

I want no less than fangasms.

#147 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:05 PM

CLOUD

POKEMON RED BLUE YELLOW

WIRELESS LINK CABLE

IM DEAD.

#148 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:07 PM

POKEMON PICROSS OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

#149 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:21 PM

Pokemon Yellow.

I have a new years resolution.

#150 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:47 PM

I bought the new Mystery Dungeon and now I can't stop playing. Help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users