• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#151 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:48 PM

I bought the new Mystery Dungeon and now I can't stop playing. Help.

Have you played any of the other Mystery Dungeons? I'm loving all of these returning characters everywhere ^^

#152 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2015 - 09:58 PM

Have you played any of the other Mystery Dungeons? I'm loving all of these returning characters everywhere ^^

Yup! I love the Mystery Dungeon games, but it's been so long since I played them, so I don't remember a bunch of characters :p I can recognize some of them, though! The last one I played was Explorers of Time.

#153 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:42 AM

Yup! I love the Mystery Dungeon games, but it's been so long since I played them, so I don't remember a bunch of characters :p I can recognize some of them, though! The last one I played was Explorers of Time.

Ohhhh, there are characters from Gates in it as well :3 Like Emolga/Dunsparce/Hydreigon/a few others!! Where are you at in the game right now?

#154 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:06 AM

Ohhhh, there are characters from Gates in it as well :3 Like Emolga/Dunsparce/Hydreigon/a few others!! Where are you at in the game right now?

Yeah, I saw a post in that gamefaqs site talking about the returning characters, and it seems like most of them are from Gates :p I might watch a gameplay of it just to get the references.
I'm in that part where you go to that mountain with Nuzleaf (totally forgot the name), but I would probably be done with the main story if it wasn't for Jessica Jones xD

#155 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:31 AM

Yeah, I saw a post in that gamefaqs site talking about the returning characters, and it seems like most of them are from Gates :p I might watch a gameplay of it just to get the references.
I'm in that part where you go to that mountain with Nuzleaf (totally forgot the name), but I would probably be done with the main story if it wasn't for Jessica Jones xD

Mmmmnn, I wouldn't say most of them are!! I've seen a bunch of characters from Red/Blue Rescue Team and Explorers too. You'll just see them later on ^^

But the story is only just starting for you, you'll see what I mean later ^^

#156 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:38 PM

Mmmmnn, I wouldn't say most of them are!! I've seen a bunch of characters from Red/Blue Rescue Team and Explorers too. You'll just see them later on ^^

But the story is only just starting for you, you'll see what I mean later ^^

Oh, I mean the second time you go there, btw. With Archen. Or is that just starting too? :p

I really want to finish this to evolve my starters xc

I just got to the top of the mountain and THERE IS SO MUCH HAPPENING

#157 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:34 AM

Oh, I mean the second time you go there, btw. With Archen. Or is that just starting too? :p

I really want to finish this to evolve my starters xc

I just got to the top of the mountain and THERE IS SO MUCH HAPPENING

Oh! I thought you meant the first time you try to go up with Nuzleaf :p

I KNOW RIGHT?? AND EVERYTHING JUST KEEPS HAPPENING, OH MY GOD THAT ENDING MAN

#158 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:30 AM

Oh! I thought you meant the first time you try to go up with Nuzleaf :p

I KNOW RIGHT?? AND EVERYTHING JUST KEEPS HAPPENING, OH MY GOD THAT ENDING MAN

I finished the main story today at ~8:30 am, I couldn't stop playing because everything was going too fast xD

AND YES, THAT ENDING
Fuck you, Mew. I want Riolu back.

Best line in the game: Oddish - Am I too odd or just a bit odd? (something like that) I lol'd

#159 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:45 PM

@Turnip @Swarley

Don't ask how or why, but I just a copy of the game myself. How many chapters are there in the primary storyline? I just completed the one where

Spoiler

By the way, what pokemon did ya'll start as/with?

I am a Fennekin with a Chespin.

#160 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:17 PM

@Kelvin 23 chapters, iirc. Or 22. You're still at the very beginning, like half of the game is in the first town :p After you get out of there, things start going a lot faster.

I'm a Torchic with a Riolu (now Combusken and Lucario), I just went with what the test gave me.

#161 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:30 PM

@Kelvin 23 chapters, iirc. Or 22. You're still at the very beginning, like half of the game is in the first town :p After you get out of there, things start going a lot faster.

I'm a Torchic with a Riolu (now Combusken and Lucario), I just went with what the test gave me.

Thanks. I just started and I feel so invested in the game. Fennekin and Chespin are what the game gave me and I feel like they fit with me very nicely :p

Spoiler

I can't put this game down x.x

#162 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:00 PM

I got Bulbasaur and Froakie from the test but went with Torchic and Chikorita ^^ Chikorita was my partner back in Blue Rescue Team so I thought it'd be fun having one as my partner again!!

#163 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:55 PM

Thanks. I just started and I feel so invested in the game. Fennekin and Chespin are what the game gave me and I feel like they fit with me very nicely :p

Spoiler

I can't put this game down x.x

The game is really good, I couldn't stop playing it when I got it! Whole weekend wasted, but it was worth it. I was very excited when I got Torchic (Blaziken is one of my favorite pokemon) and then Riolu (I have a special connection with Lucarios because of the games :p)

Also, fix your spoiler :lol:

Pokemon Picross comes out next week!

#164 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2015 - 07:40 PM

I just beat the main story of Super Mystery Dungeon and am typing this during the staff roll.

Actual spoiler in spoiler tag. 

Spoiler

#165 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

I just beat the main story of Super Mystery Dungeon and am typing this during the staff roll.

Actual spoiler in spoiler tag. 

Spoiler

Keep playing, something happens in the post-game ;)

#166 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:16 AM

Keep playing, something happens in the post-game ;)

Dunzo.

Emotional, but

Dunzo.

#167 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:25 PM

Anyone try Cloud yet for Smash?

#168 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:39 PM

I tried Cloud on the Wii U version and his skill repertoire is not my cup of tea (aka sluggish, strong, special(!)). His down special is a little annoying being a charge up type, but I guess with Cloud's range+knockback potential, there will be plenty of times to charge up.

I got bored of Cloud very easily, but the Midgar Stage. OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

I don't give a fuck if I got blasted by Bahamut's Mega Flare or Ifrit's Hellfire. It is all so beautiful. I literally just let the D9 CPUs get the red material while I marvel as the animation tears me asunder *fans himself*

#169 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:52 PM

I tried Cloud on the Wii U version and his skill repertoire is not my cup of tea (aka sluggish, strong, special(!)). His down special is a little annoying being a charge up type, but I guess with Cloud's range+knockback potential, there will be plenty of times to charge up.

I got bored of Cloud very easily, but the Midgar Stage. OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

I don't give a fuck if I got blasted by Bahamut's Mega Flare or Ifrit's Hellfire. It is all so beautiful. I literally just let the D9 CPUs get the red material while I marvel as the animation tears me asunder *fans himself*

I dunno, I personally wasn't expecting Cloud to be a very fast character, now Bayonetta on the other hand...

Haha, I may have to grab the dlc pack just for that map.

#170 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

I don't even care for Cloud. I'd pay just for the new stage.

#171 DregsandDregs

DregsandDregs
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:10 AM

Playing Bravely Default, my friend is basically abhored at me due to me being level 80 in chapter 5.  I was level 70 in chapter 4.

Arcanist+Swordmaster FTW.  At least until I get higher leveled magic to buy.

#172 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 07:01 AM

I ordered Harvest Moon Ds Cute the other day. I've been playing the boy version for a few years and the bugs just irk me. Especially the winter fishing bug, grrr.

#173 DregsandDregs

DregsandDregs
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 07:24 AM

I should play more games now that my concentration is coming back.  But first, need a jerb.

Hey!  How many people on the board are in the Ambassador's club?  I wish they did more stuff with it, you know?  Not free games, but like, official miis coming to visit more often, and getting first peek at demos and stuff like that.

#174 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:15 AM

I ordered Harvest Moon Ds Cute the other day. I've been playing the boy version for a few years and the bugs just irk me. Especially the winter fishing bug, grrr.

Ughhh I love Harvest Moon. I got all the new ones, even the not-named-Harvest-Moon-But-Still-Harvest-Moon

Recently started playing Yokai Watch! and it is actually pretty good?!?! A lot more in-depth than I originally thought it was going to be

#175 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:36 AM

So have any of you installed that homebrew stuff on your 3DSes or anything? I love the idea of custom themes and badges so I'm totally gonna make those "eventually"™. I'll probably post them here when/if I make any :p But for now here's a neat custom image that someone made (I had to edit it because the original was for 3DS XLs with a different trigger to enter sysnand) that I have set to show when I turn the console on!!

QySixQb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users