• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#51 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:54 AM

I think they'll probably make more changes than they did in HG/SS. Maybe they'll add something along the lines of the Sevii Islands from FR/LG? Or change/expand on the plot to incorporate megas?

(I always forget the physical/special split didn't happen until gen IV. What were they thinking with Sharpedo in gen III???)

Ohhh dang it'd be really cool if they added something like the Sevii Islands!! Or maybe they'll do something like Elin said and it turns out the orbs are actually mega stones or something :0 Aaahhh oh my god I'm so excited!!!! I really can't wait to see what they do with the games and how they'll look and all!!! <3

ALSO WE'RE ALL FORGETTING SOMETHING

Trick_House_entrance_RS.png

THE TRICK HOUSE FUCK YES

#52 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:59 AM

Ohhh dang it'd be really cool if they added something like the Sevii Islands!! Or maybe they'll do something like Elin said and it turns out the orbs are actually mega stones or something :0 Aaahhh oh my god I'm so excited!!!! I really can't wait to see what they do with the games and how they'll look and all!!! <3

THE TRICK HOUSE FUCK YES

AAAAAA yes. 

I don't expect it, but I'll be ridiculously happy if they have the Emerald Battle Frontier. I wasted so many hours in the Battle Pyramid! :D

#53 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:03 PM

The Emerald Battle Frontier will always trump D/P Frontier. The new ways to battle were so unique. The getting the silver symbol for the pyramid and the palace (fuck Spencer's Lapras) facilities were probably one of my greatest achievements in pokemon considering this was before me knowing any battle mechanics/Smogon influence and I played with only Pokemon that looked good.

#54 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:05 PM

(fuck Spencer's Lapras)

Hey man my Lapras is awesome.

:p

#55 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

THE TRICK HOUSE FUCK YES

I loved the Trick House. <3

#56 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:33 PM

AAAAAA yes. 

I don't expect it, but I'll be ridiculously happy if they have the Emerald Battle Frontier. I wasted so many hours in the Battle Pyramid! :D

Ooohhh my god I really hope they bring it back too!! God that entire area was so much fun <3 The Pyramid was awesome wasn't it!! I really liked the Factory tooo~ :3

Its gonna suck going in the game corner thing only to find Voltorb Flip though, if they even put the thing there at all :x

#57 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

That time when I searched each tile on the river for Feebas T_T"

I also went to one of the earliest Pokemon Days (yearly event here) where they gave away the Aurora Ticket to capture Lati@s with Soul Dew. They allowed you to redistribute the ticket to 99 other games (mystery tickets can do that too but they never turned it on :T). When I visited the next events, I was the coolest kid for distributing that rare ticket xD

#58 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

I also went to one of the earliest Pokemon Days (yearly event here) where they gave away the Aurora Ticket to capture Lati@s with Soul Dew. They allowed you to redistribute the ticket to 99 other games (mystery tickets can do that too but they never turned it on :T). When I visited the next events, I was the coolest kid for distributing that rare ticket xD

I didn't get a ticket. D: wth. lol

#59 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

THEY'RE GONNA BE ANNOUNCING MORE ORAS NEWS THIS SUNDAY!!! Get hype!!! B) <3

Ohhh man that's so cool!! The only event I went to was the 10th anniversary one... >w< There weren't many people there so they let us get all the Pokemon they were giving out :3c <3
It'd be so cool if they put the event islands in the remakes!! It'd be so neat going to the little island and getting Mew or doing that one puzzle to get Deoxys!! ^^ <3

#60 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:22 AM

At least you people got events. <_<

#61 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:27 AM

At least you people got events. <_<

*pats* At least in Gen5 you could download all Wonder Cards anyway without attending those events. I'm just getting older and the normal event visitors age doesn't change.

#62 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:38 AM

*pats* At least in Gen5 you could download all Wonder Cards anyway without attending those events. I'm just getting older and the normal event visitors age doesn't change.

Just make sure you don't freak out the staff one year by being way too old for a Pokemon event. :p

#63 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

Just make sure you don't freak out the staff one year by being way too old for a Pokemon event. :p

I remember there once was a smoking granny sitting between all those kids playing on her console like it's nobody's business.

#64 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

I remember there once was a smoking granny sitting between all those kids playing on her console like it's nobody's business.

THIS IS TOTALLY GONNA BE ME ONE DAY not smoking bUT YEAH POKEMONING UNTIL FOREVER

EDIT: OOPS SORRY I GOT THE TIMES WRONG....... Elin told me the time the announcement's gonna be on Sunday!! Its at 7:30am JST, so 11:30pm BST/3:30pm PST on Saturday ^^ <3

#65 Mioda

Mioda
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

as kiddo i was rly disappointed of gen 3 but now im like it was actually one if the best gens...and im so excited fo real

I HOPE SECRET BASES COME BACK D8

#66 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:37 AM

Dude if Secret Bases don't come back I'll probably legit be in tears because between that and the Trick House I was set for life on fun.

Wouldn't mind if they added in the Battle Frontier as well, or something similar. Rather enjoyed that in Emerald. Plus it would give them an excuse to bring back move tutors, since I need me some elemental punches on my Kalos bred physical attackers, hnng.

#67 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

My dream finally came true *-* When I saw the announcement my heart stopped for a couple seconds haha Ruby is my favorite pokémon game ever, it was my first game to get a lvl 100 pokémon, Swellow. I'll probably do it again just for the memories.

#68 2b4saken

2b4saken
  • Joe-like

• 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

So I better get Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert. Mega Sceptile better be part dragon with a decent ability, and Mega Swampert better keep its typing and have Sap Sipper (because having no weaknesses is how you become a boss).

#69 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Mega Swampert better keep its typing and have Sap Sipper (because having no weaknesses is how you become a boss).

And being overpowered is how every idiot uses it on their team online and it gets redundant and annoying.

I see too many damn fire chickens online when I'm battling little kids.

#70 2b4saken

2b4saken
  • Joe-like

• 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:54 AM

And being overpowered is how every idiot uses it on their team online and it gets redundant and annoying.

True I guess after playing so many ROM hacks of Ruby and Sapphire remakes that had these megas I just don't want to accept anything else. 

#71 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

I can't wait :D Then I can finally catch my own Groudon without the hassle of trading and whatnot...

#72 2b4saken

2b4saken
  • Joe-like

• 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

I personally want to see how some areas look in 3D like Fortree City and Meteor Falls are all areas I have high hopes for.

#73 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:59 AM

Sole reason why I refuse to play Ubers

#74 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:16 PM

I'm wondering if the contests will look better than the original game.  If only we could combine moves like they do in the anime - that would be awesome!

And does anyone else like having their pokemon out and following them around, like in Yellow version, soul silver, and heart gold?  Why haven't they been doing that?! ERG.  I like to see my CUTE LITTLE PIKACHU.

#75 2b4saken

2b4saken
  • Joe-like

• 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

I'm hoping they replace contests with those battle tents like they did in Emerald. They were actually really useful in preparing me for the battle frontier. Wait will the battle frontier return if it was in emerald and it's a ruby/sapphire remake?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users