Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:20 PM

It probably will, they included extra stuff in the silver and gold remakes :o

#77 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:25 PM

I guess I'll have to buy a 3DS. Never felt the urge to play X/Y, but I've enjoyed the ruby version so much! *childhood memories*

#78 2b4saken

2b4saken
  • Joe-like

• 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

X/Y was my least favorite game, like if you look away from the fancy graphics it really is just a boringly easy game with an un-original story line. That being said Team Flare was pretty baller.

#79 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

I loved X/Y, I spent most of my time on Pokemonamie and finding clothing stores, but hey...  It was fun XD  The gameplay was incredibly simple, especially with the new type of exp. share.  I didn't even have to try.  My pokemon were always 20 levels ahead of the Gym Leader's, all because of that exp. share. O-o  Wonder Trade was pretty cool - Mega Evolutions too! Hmm, I also enjoyed the scenery and that they included old generations within the game.  Pikachu was the first Pokemonster I caught!  And it says "Pika"!!!

#80 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:30 AM

Thoughts on the new gameplay footage from the Nintendo Digital Event? I was hoping for something more substantial. :/

#81 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:44 AM

Thoughts on the new gameplay footage from the Nintendo Digital Event? I was hoping for something more substantial. :/

Yeah, unfortunately it was just a small trailer :< Doesn't look much different compared to X/Y.

#82 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:48 AM

Yeah, unfortunately it was just a small trailer :< Doesn't look much different compared to X/Y.

At the beginning of the trailer, I was really hoping we'd see confirmation for Secret Bases. The glimpses of the Cycling Road and Fortree City looked pretty neat, at least.

I thought the event was pretty strong overall, but definitely lacking on the Pokemon side of things.

#83 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

I hope they make this game much harder than X/Y, that game was just way too easy. :(

#84 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

fucking rehashes. wish gamefreak would come up with something original for something.

#85 2b4saken

2b4saken
  • Joe-like

• 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:28 PM

MEGA SCEPTILE IS PART DRAGON!!!! Gamefreak has made everything I ever wanted and I'm dying of awesomeness. Also I called this week's ago.

So I better get Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert. Mega Sceptile better be part dragon with a decent ability, and Mega Swampert better keep its typing and have Sap Sipper (because having no weaknesses is how you become a boss).

Almost a month ago I called it (but Lightningrod is a waste of an ability).

Edited by 2b4saken, 10 June 2014 - 07:27 PM.

#86 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

At the beginning of the trailer, I was really hoping we'd see confirmation for Secret Bases. The glimpses of the Cycling Road and Fortree City looked pretty neat, at least.

There is confirmation of Secret Bases, actually. If you look at the scene where Steven is talking to the main character on the bridge outside Fortree, you can see a small indent in the wall near the water. :)

tumblr_n740dtTdUE1s5h76do1_1280.jpg

#87 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

YESSSSSSS!!!

secretbases.jpg

SEREBIII CONFIRMED!!!

"It has been confirmed that Secret Bases have returned to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, now known as Super-Secret Bases. As before, Secret Bases are created by using the move Secret Power on various parts of the Hoenn region including on walls and in trees. Players will be able to share their Secret Base with other Trainers around the world using StreetPass functionality, or they can create a QR Code for their unique Secret Base, enabling friends to visit it with ease. When visiting other Secret Bases, players can meet other Trainers in the same base and invite them back to their own Secret Base as Secret Pals. Players can interact and battle with Secret Pals, who have special skills that can support players in their adventures, such as sharing new Decorations, making a Pokémon Egg hatch faster, or raising the level of a select Pokémon by one. The more Secret Pals players have in their Secret Base, the more special skills will be available to help them in their adventures."

#88 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:43 PM

YESSSSSSS!!!

secretbases.jpg

SEREBIII CONFIRMED!!!

"It has been confirmed that Secret Bases have returned to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, now known as Super-Secret Bases. As before, Secret Bases are created by using the move Secret Power on various parts of the Hoenn region including on walls and in trees. Players will be able to share their Secret Base with other Trainers around the world using StreetPass functionality, or they can create a QR Code for their unique Secret Base, enabling friends to visit it with ease. When visiting other Secret Bases, players can meet other Trainers in the same base and invite them back to their own Secret Base as Secret Pals. Players can interact and battle with Secret Pals, who have special skills that can support players in their adventures, such as sharing new Decorations, making a Pokémon Egg hatch faster, or raising the level of a select Pokémon by one. The more Secret Pals players have in their Secret Base, the more special skills will be available to help them in their adventures."

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.

I could die happy if they still had the big snorlax plushies

#89 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

I wonder why Serebii doesn't really emphasize this part, but I think this is really cool.

http://www.pokemon.c...r-secret-bases/

You can use Decorations to create tricks in your Secret Base, decide the rules for what kind of Pokémon battles are allowed there, and make it like your very own Pokémon Gym! Then get ready for other players to come and challenge you!

Make your own gym? WUUUUUUUUUUT!

#90 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

I could die happy if they still had the big snorlax plushies

THEY'RE BACK!!

tumblr_n8f7djY2k21r2en1ko5_1280.jpg

#91 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:41 PM

Plushies!! I wish the secret bases were a tad bigger.. but I'm still happy they returned! ;w;

Edited by Eefi, 09 July 2014 - 08:48 AM.

#92 acrei

acrei
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

hell yess!! absofuckinglutely can't wait <3333

I really hope there's more customization too to be honest I spent most of my time and money in XY on clothes ahha >3<

#93 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:10 AM

Im going to secret base the fuck out of this game.

#94 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

THEY'RE BACK!!

tumblr_n8f7djY2k21r2en1ko5_1280.jpg

*Heart attack of happiness*

#95 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

Let me join you.

#96 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

Let me join you.

Isn't it exciting!!! :3 <3 And then I saw a post on Tumblr pointing out that a couple of those plushies can only be obtained from the Battle Frontier in Emerald so that might be coming back!! And god I hope it does!! It would be so much fun~ <3

#97 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

metagro.jpg

#98 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

-snipped-

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Siegmeyer my friend we are now Mega!

metagross.gif

#99 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

Mega Sableye is what I'm looking forward. 

I love ghost pokemon, so I was really excited to see a sneak peak.

Hopefully they bring back the pokemon contests. 

#100 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

Hopefully they bring back the pokemon contests. 

YES! Hoenn Pokemon contests only. Not the super contests in Sinnoh. Point blank, it's not as good =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users