• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#101 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

Mega Sableye is what I'm looking forward. 

I love ghost pokemon, so I was really excited to see a sneak peak.

Hopefully they bring back the pokemon contests. 

The previews for secret bases showed the glass Pidgeot Statue, which you could only get after you got Master Rank in all contests, so it's a fairly safe bet that they are in. :)

#102 sixkitties

sixkitties
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

Mudkip, i have missed you. <3

#103 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

The previews for secret bases showed the glass Pidgeot Statue, which you could only get after you got Master Rank in all contests, so it's a fairly safe bet that they are in. :)

I love the contests even though i sucked at it, i hope they have a slightly different version of the Pokeblock minigame, but i wouldn't mind having the same thing again but shinier.

#104 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

I love the contests even though i sucked at it, i hope they have a slightly different version of the Pokeblock minigame, but i wouldn't mind having the same thing again but shinier.

I think the Pokeblock minigame would work really well now since we aren't just limited to local mutliplayer things!! But a new game would be pretty fun too wouldn't it!! :3

I just hope they keep the berry patches in the game (or maybe introduce another Berry Pot item like HGSS!) and not pull another BW/2 on us.... Forcing us to make our Pokemon go to sleep just to get berries was annoying >.<

#105 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

I think the Pokeblock minigame would work really well now since we aren't just limited to local mutliplayer things!! But a new game would be pretty fun too wouldn't it!! :3

I just hope they keep the berry patches in the game (or maybe introduce another Berry Pot item like HGSS!) and not pull another BW/2 on us.... Forcing us to make our Pokemon go to sleep just to get berries was annoying >.<

Yeah, it was so tedious but they fixed that in x/y with having an actual plot of land just for berries and the berry mutation thing was really neat.

#106 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:16 AM

Gonna go ahead and bump this thread because of an important thing you guys might have missed!!

ORAS demo codes are going to be available in some areas soon!! No news about North American codes yet, but from Oct 15th if you're in Europe then the codes will be available in a couple of countries! So if you're in the UK, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands, you're in luck :3 It'll also be available in Australia, Japan and South Africa on this date too!! There are more countries getting it at later dates, you can see more information about it here ^^

Also, if you're in the UK and you preordered the games through Amazon, Smyth Toys Superstores, ShopTo or the Nintendo UK Official Store you'll get your code in your email! Dunno if other countries are doing this too though

If you're not in these areas then I'm not sure if changing your SSID and spoofing your MAC address to one of the Nintendo Zone's will work (as it doesn't let you access the Nintendo Zone iirc and that's how you get your code), and I'm doubley not sure if it'll work if you have a non-PAL console but I suppose there's no harm in trying.

Ok, looks like us North American people are gonna be getting the code too ^^ To get it, you need to make sure you're opted in to get newsletters on your Trainer Club account. If you don't have one, you can make one here.

If you do this by the 19th, you'll be able to get the code through the Oct 21st newsletter!!

I sure do hope I get the code, I've been opted in for a really long time now and haven't received a single newsletter even though I haven't blocked them or anything :p

#107 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:22 AM

HYPE

Thanks for the heads up! ^_^

#108 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:37 AM

Thanks for the heads up! ^_^

You're welcome!! ^^

Also I just saw someone say that you should add [email protected] and @pokemon.com to your whitelist just to make sure it'll actually go in your inbox and not your junk/spam. Time to go and do that ^^

#109 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

I signed up before for the Canada event for the Heracross mega stone and I received the code with no problem, so this might work correctly for the ORAS demo code. I'll create a couple more accounts just to make sure, though.

#110 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

Super excited! I'm gonna go for Omega Ruby. :3

Not really all that interested in playing the demo, though--I like to save all my excitement for the actual release. xD

Man, Emerald was my favorite game... I've been waiting for this reboot forever ;A;

I have very fond memories of raising my Rayquaza to lvl 100 using no cheat and no rare candies. 

Hopefully I'll have enough money saved... after all, I'm getting the Inquisitor's Edition of Dragon Age Inquisition, and the new Assassin's Creed... damn games burning all my money!

Edited by Fanged, 14 October 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#111 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

Super excited! I'm gonna go for Omega Ruby. :3
Not really all that interested in playing the demo, though--I like to save all my excitement for the actual release. xD
Man, Emerald was my favorite game... I've been waiting for this reboot forever ;A;
I have very fond memories of raising my Rayquaza to lvl 100 using no cheat and no rare candies. 

Hopefully I'll have enough money saved... after all, I'm getting the Inquisitor's Edition of Dragon Age Inquisition, and the new Assassin's Creed... damn games burning all my money!

The demo will have a different story, and they said that you'll have a nice surprise if you play everyday. Also, you can keep your items after the game is released.

I remember raising my Swellow to lvl 100 totally legit - I'll probably do it again in Omega Ruby.

#112 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:39 AM

The demo will have a different story, and they said that you'll have a nice surprise if you play everyday. Also, you can keep your items after the game is released.

I remember raising my Swellow to lvl 100 totally legit - I'll probably do it again in Omega Ruby.

Oh! Hmm.. then that might be something to consider. xD 

Blaaahh I don't have enough free time for all these games! ._. 

Nonetheless... I'll look into it.

#113 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:49 AM

I signed up before for the Canada event for the Heracross mega stone and I received the code with no problem, so this might work correctly for the ORAS demo code. I'll create a couple more accounts just to make sure, though.

I've been signed up for emails since B/W and didn't even get my code for that event. What the heck, Nintendo?

#114 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:56 AM

I've been signed up for emails since B/W and didn't even get my code for that event. What the heck, Nintendo?

That's something to be worried about... If you don't get the code, I can send you one.

#115 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:01 PM

That's something to be worried about... If you don't get the code, I can send you one.

I've gone and saved my preferences a few times with everything checked already. I know it can't be going in my spam because I get every other email related to Pokemon.

#116 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

I've gone and saved my preferences a few times with everything checked already. I know it can't be going in my spam because I get every other email related to Pokemon.

Apparently nothing can go wrong, then... Let's hope for the best :p

#117 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:07 PM

Apparently nothing can go wrong, then... Let's hope for the best :p

If not I'm sneaking into Turnips' emails before she wakes up...

#118 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

According to Serebii, in the demo

Spoiler

#119 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:33 PM

It's down for maintenance wtf

#120 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:03 PM

Just logged in and opted for the newsletter, so I can receive the demo code. Yay! :)

#121 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:11 PM

I created 5 e-mails just to make sure :p

666 posts  :devil:

#122 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

Okay, looks like the newsletter gets sent out at 10am Pacific time/1pm Eastern!! Let's hope that TPCi won't fuck everything up and only like two people receive codes tomorrow lmao

#123 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

Okay, looks like the newsletter gets sent out at 10am Pacific time/1pm Eastern!! Let's hope that TPCi won't fuck everything up and only like two people receive codes tomorrow lmao

What time is it in NST?

#124 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:15 PM

What time is it in NST?

10am, NST is Pacific time ^^

#125 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater