Score Sender List - Let's do that thing right :3

score sender list best

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

Hi! Well, these days I was looking for a good score sender list but, if they are not from something nearly to 2011, they are too bad made. So, I'm here in 2014 trying to make the best SS list. To start, I want to know what games are the best in relation of time/np. I know by experience that it's better to go slowly but safe that smart and dangerous. I'm trying to make a list that will make about 200k-400k NP in 6 hours. And, instead, a list to new accounts to make them go upping scores in they. I know that my english sucks. But, I'm doing the best that I can. Please, if I have any grammatical mistake, let me know. I'm studying english and it will help me a lot, greetings from mexico!  :funone2:  :D  :thumbsup:

Edited by Zombipster, 09 May 2014 - 11:56 AM.

#2 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:15 AM

I'm guessing you probably meant 200k-400k, right? (200,000 - 400,000)

Yeah... Don't do it. Read this.

#3 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

Well, I've read that post and I agree some things. Anyway, 200k-400k would be an ambitious goal. But, I was thinking this morning about it and I think that maybe would be not 200k-400k, but, what do you think about 150k-200k in 6 hours? or Maybe 75k-150k in 3-4 hours? I know the risks, I know that it with the time will make my accounts get frozen, but, if I can do a safe list, I can earn neopoints and then, send them to an "account bank". After that I can use that NP to buy things to sell in my  personal account. That's why I don't have any problem to loose some accounts, because I made them to consequently get frozen. 

Edited by Zombipster, 09 May 2014 - 12:12 PM.

#4 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

SS must be used ONLY to get trophies, avatars and a FEW neopoints, and by few, I mean 20k-30k a DAY, more than that and you're asking for your account to be frozen.

There are other -safer- ways for you to earn that much and more neopoints: RS and/or AB. Food Club, Habitarium... 

Rephrasing the gorgeous zombie in your avatar "Use your brain!"; be smart, man!

Edited by athayde, 09 May 2014 - 02:35 PM.

#5 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

Lol.. you posit making 200,000-400,000 points sending scores.. let's just pick 300,000.

Assuming that you can make 3k per game (this is being very, very generous), you'd have to have 300 sends of 1000NP scores, which is about 100 games.

My own personal SS list has 12 games on it with REALISTIC times and scores that I have tested MYSELF.. and it still takes 2-3 hours to run through 3 score sends for all 12 games. 

If you were to try to make 300,000NP, your score sender would be running for 15-20 hours a day and that's if you're score sending constantly without a break. The number one question to ask yourself when you're running ANY of the programs found here on Neocodex is: If TNT looked at my account and saw my activity, would it be humanly possible to reproduce the results? In your case, the answer is MOST DEFINITELY: NO. Nobody has time to sit in front of their computer for 20 hours a day and play Neopets flash games. 

Take it from the ones who have been here far longer than you and are giving you very solid, sound & tested advice.

DO. NOT. SCORESEND. AS. A. PRIMARY. SOURCE. OF. NEOPETS. INCOME.

Edited by Iridium77, 09 May 2014 - 02:46 PM.

#6 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

Well, I understand. Does anybody knows a safe list to get trophies? I understand that are trophies of Flash Games. 

#7 Zombian

Zombian
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user.

• 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:35 AM

Edited by SilentCloud, 31 May 2014 - 01:36 AM.

#8 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:38 AM

Score senders, this is a new one for me, since I am a bit ignorant, can anyone explain to me how they work/ how to set them up ect. I am not looking to make NP, my normal restock does that well, but I would like some trophies, not only for my main, but for a few shells. 

Score Sender Guide.

List of Avatar Games Score Sender.

Use Score Sender every day.

#9 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:52 PM

You can absolutely use scoresending as a main source of income via throwaway accounts. I did it for around a month and half making around 150k per go around in about 6 hours so I was getting around 1.5m a day from scoresending. The only problem I found and what eventually caused me to stop doing it was making 10 new accounts a day got old, fast. I never had problems with getting iced either, the account I transferred the points to is still isn't iced.

#10 kurt

kurt
  • 61 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:59 PM

My score list makes about 15k and takes about 2.5 hours to complete with safe time and legitamate scores. If you want safe times and scores, just google it.

You can absolutely use scoresending as a main source of income via throwaway accounts. I did it for around a month and half making around 150k per go around in about 6 hours so I was getting around 1.5m a day from scoresending. The only problem I found and what eventually caused me to stop doing it was making 10 new accounts a day got old, fast. I never had problems with getting iced either, the account I transferred the points to is still isn't iced.

How? I did that and got chain iced, unless you're using a proxy and slowly transfering money over.

Edited by kurt, 13 May 2014 - 12:16 AM.

#11 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

How? I did that and got chain iced, unless you're using a proxy and slowly transfering money over.

Yeah I used proxies. The accounts I scoresent on lasted only like 12 hours, enough time to transfer over the points to an account to store.

#12 Zombian

Zombian
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user.

• 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:25 AM

Edited by SilentCloud, 31 May 2014 - 01:35 AM.

#13 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

Thanks @athayde! score sending for np's sounds like more trouble than it is worth, I just want a few trophies, but looking at the guides, it seems that may even be more effort than I have time to put forth :p

I find it easier to use AoB for trophies, honestly. 

The only times I use SS is during the Game Master Challenge and Daily Dare, because it's a daily based thing, I have multiple accounts and score sending the whole thing is faster. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: score, sender, list, best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users