#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

POPULAR POST!

ibqyuXByjj1zO9.gif

... posted in this subforum during the first day of registration. You ask, “Why? That’s way too late to reveal Team Codex!” I say if you can’t be bothered to actively check the Team Codex boards, then there’s something to be said about your commitment level. I will update this thread with the team we'll support when the games begin.

UPDATα/Ω

[Posted 22 May 2014 at 11:30 AM Neopets Standard Time / Pacific Standard Time]

This is (hopefully) the last public update concerning Team Codex for a very long time. All further announcements will be made in the Altador Cup IX Subforum.

Before making the announcement you want to hear, I would like to stress: Do not make assumptions about Team Codex concerning the team we support or anything about us. In the world of mind games, the worst you can is make assumptions based on loose "evidence". That is why a lot of other ASG/ACG lost even before the games begin. Just sayin'  

Here is a screenshot of the current ACIX subforum as a preview of what you'll see. Note that I'm using the Blue Bohegeha NeoCodex Site Theme (available to all advanced and higher ranked members) in this screenshot.

Spoiler

Alright, time for the information you've been hungry for! And here it is:

I'm not announcing Team Codex here at this moment. A new topic will be posted in the ACIX subforum later today.

The requirements to access this splendid subforum will decay twice this week and the early part of next week, way before the practice rounds/games begin. Remember my advice to get active even if you're just a regular member? It pays off here. The decay periods are as follows:

Before May 24

• 50 non-spam posts
  • 2 week old account
  • Advanced Subscription and higher

May 24

• 50 non-spam posts
  • 2 week old account

May 26

• 26 non-spam posts (with no additional requirements)

As a bonus perk to all ranked Private members and above, the team has already been posted in their Private General Chat

As for the times during those day, they will be kept at random to times even I don't know. If you're waiting for access of those days, why not chat/discuss with other Codexians. I understand that some of you prioritize the Altador Cup, but might as well get active. You never know, you may gain the free Advanced+ forum rank complete with all the benefits of an Advanced member without the monthly paid subscription.

Details about getting your sparkly and fabulous masculine and buff Team Codex Userbar are found within the forum.

Just to point out: Team Codex isn't limited to SS for our team. If you stay for moral support or even play legit, we would love to have you. Team Codex is a (questionable in many standards of human beings *cough* @Elindoril, but loyal, caring, and fun) family that maintained our community longer and stronger than any other cheating forum. Even if you don't play the Altador Cup, make a new topic, make a blog, introduce yourselves. We have a strong social component with the most remarkable people.

In closing, Have Fun!

-Keil

Spoiler

GOAL

The goal of Team Codex is to have everyone join one team for the Altador Cup and play Score Send/AoB our hearts out. This will bring the community together and hopefully bring home a first place trophy!

THE PLAN

What Team Codex needs to do this year is simply run our Score Senders 24/7 and cover our chosen team's weaknesses! For the past years during the AC, I have score sent basically 24/7 with no freeze or anything bad happening to my account. If my accounts were to be frozen, it was because of ABing poorly or something stupid as scamming a user even though I never neomailed or posted on the boards on that one account. I have obtained All-Star by Score Sending and have accumulated many points for the prize shop.The key to safe score sending during the AC is just to play the game yourself and see what scores/times it takes to play the game legit. It really isn't difficult in the slightest. The team even provides safe SS lists and a guide for you to make your own.

Try to even out the games you play a day if you can't max out at all. However, if you are able to max out games, maxing out SoSD and MSN isn't hard at all, and you can even do those in addition to maxing out YYB.

On occassion, I or someone else will post a daily quota that all capable members should commit to if they don't already have their own SSing schema.

HISTORY

Spoiler

Best of luck to all Altador Cup Players, both legit and illegit, in whatever teams you decide to join and may Team Codex dominate with another Gold this year.

-Keil

#2 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

YESSSS! So excited to start some drama :p

#3 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:53 PM

... posted in this subforum during the first day of registration.

:doh: oh well... so when is the first day of registration??

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:53 PM

Everyone please do note that this choice is not up for discussion. Keil has put a lot of effort into calculating and selecting the optimum choice for Team Codex and I am positive that he (and many other people) would greatly appreciate not having that choice criticised or disputed.

So, when it is revealed, your choice is to roll with it, or go solo. Of course, we'd love to have everyone on board to share in the glory, but if that's not for you, Mum's the word.

^_^

#5 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

Everyone please do note that this choice is not up for discussion. Keil has put a lot of effort into calculating and selecting the optimum choice for Team Codex and I am positive that he (and many other people) would greatly appreciate not having that choice criticised or disputed.

So, when it is revealed, your choice is to roll with it, or go solo. Of course, we'd love to have everyone on board to share in the glory, but if that's not for you, Mum's the word.

^_^

*is supported by Sweeney, dies of happiness*

Yeah, I actually did my research and got intel about a few ASG you never knew existed on top of the two I'm in. You won't be disappointed.

#6 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

And a fantastic choice it is.

Napi approves.

#7 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

I got your back @Keil (even if i don't know what the team is yet!) 

Also, I haven't SSed in FOREVER so here's to relearning how to make lists :p

#8 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

Oh man, I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for putting so much effort into finding the right team Keil. :D

#9 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

This is amazing, Keil. Thank you for all your effort!

I'm actually really excited about something I always said I would never be excited for. :p

#10 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

Let's do THIS!

@Keil You spelt Meridell incorrectly ;)

#11 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

Lies... *shifty eyes*

#12 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:07 PM

I KNOW HOW TO SPELL! SHUT YOUR FACE!

Edited by Sweeney, 12 May 2014 - 06:08 PM.
*shifty eyes*

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:09 PM

It's never Faerieland. :crybaby:

#14 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

It's never Faerieland. :crybaby:

my hope... crushed. :crybaby:

#15 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

Let's do THIS!

I KNOW HOW TO SPELL! SHUT YOUR FACE!

See? Me spells very much well.

#16 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

Also, 3rd place* not 2nd for Meridell :p

Yay Team Codex!! Let's smash 'em again this year!

#17 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

I'm not advanced and I can see that board.

#18 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:24 PM

Also, 3rd place* not 2nd for Meridell :p

Yay Team Codex!! Let's smash 'em again this year!

We'll deserved to be at least 2nd place that year in my heart. I'm still bitter about it.

#19 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

AWKWARD.

#20 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

Best of luck comrades  ;)

#21 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:36 PM

I'm very excited about this years AC!!! Lets go team codex!!!

#22 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

I haven't changed the permissions yet ;)

#23 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

AWKWARD.

He has 153 posts and has been a member for 2 years.

You don't need to be advanced to see it. *shrug*

My bad I didn't read.

#24 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

I haven't changed the permissions yet ;)

*cracks whip*

My bad I didn't read.

Disgusting.

#25 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:42 PM

*cracks whip*Disgusting.

Oi, I'm still at work. *shakes fist* Don't you be crackin' no whips at me, boy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users