• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1496 replies to this topic

#1451 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:42 PM

If you're not that talkative, or don't have anything to contribute it kinda is

lol i guess i can understand that, but there are SO many topics that I'm sure you can find somewhere to talk :p 

#1452 buhrooke

buhrooke
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

GO TEAM CODEX. Just a few more posts to see if I joined the right team by chance. :rolleyes:

#1453 ombation

ombation
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

lol i guess i can understand that, but there are SO many topics that I'm sure you can find somewhere to talk :p

Yeah, its just hard for some people. I’m a lurker on all forums by habit, I’ve never really felt comfertable contributing, I would either get ignored or made fun of lol

Edited by ombation, 04 June 2014 - 11:41 AM.

#1454 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:02 PM

Yeah, its just hard for some people. I’m a lurker on all forums by habit, I’ve never really felt comfertable contributing, I would either get ignored or made fun of lol

Think of it this way: the ACIX subforum is one of the most juiciest subforums with lots of entertainment from people who complain about NeoCodex and more. If you want to lurk and read those funny forums that is well worth your time, then you have to do some work. Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.

#1455 deggy888

deggy888
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

Looking forward to it, always bitter about missing good prizes each year

#1456 nerdionsia

nerdionsia
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

Exactly this. Even problems I've had with programs at times (bugs and what not) have been posted by someone else already, so I just have to wait until their question gets answered. So, I don't really have anything to contribute. Friendship I guess? I don't even know, hah.

#1457 2b4saken

2b4saken
  • Joe-like

• 54 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

Oh darn just came in to see We lost to Kiko Lake day 1 (freaking floating blobs).

#1458 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

Exactly this. Even problems I've had with programs at times (bugs and what not) have been posted by someone else already, so I just have to wait until their question gets answered. So, I don't really have anything to contribute. Friendship I guess? I don't even know, hah.

Guess what? You just posted another post by complaining. There are a lot of boards to complain in that don't make you look bad. Now do it 15 more times. 

#1459 nerdionsia

nerdionsia
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

Guess what? You just posted another post by complaining. There are a lot of boards to complain in that don't make you look bad. Now do it 15 more times. 

I'm really not meaning to complain! I'm sorry. I completely understand why you guys need the post requirements! I think they're a good thing. I'm just not good at contributing. It's a user error, promise. :)

#1460 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

I'm really not meaning to complain! I'm sorry. I completely understand why you guys need the post requirements! I think they're a good thing. I'm just not good at contributing. It's a user error, promise. :)

I didn't mean to strike you down or anything, but contributing doesn't only mean helping answering questions and making guides. If you look at the general/debate section, there are so many open ended places to voice your opinion.

#1461 nerdionsia

nerdionsia
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

I didn't mean to strike you down or anything, but contributing doesn't only mean helping answering questions and making guides. If you look at the general/debate section, there are so many open ended places to voice your opinion.

I know, I just wish I had more to offer like coding skills, or guide making skills, or life skills. I feel like dead weight. Just kind of posting things that aren't really helping anyone. I REALLY WANT TO HELP SOMEHOW.  :(

#1462 TheLastAlliance

TheLastAlliance
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

I get how nerdionsia feels. I've had this account here for more than two years and I'm pretty sure this is my second or third post ever. I just never have anything important or worth adding to most discussions I guess. All of us lurkers should start a club :p

It's Keil's fault I'm even posting here in the first place. All that talk on tumblr now has me insanely curious as to who Team Codex is backing this year :p I always back the same team every year, so I didn't care originally. Bluh. I guess I'll have to stop lurking for a while.

#1463 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

I get how nerdionsia feels. I've had this account here for more than two years and I'm pretty sure this is my second or third post ever. I just never have anything important or worth adding to most discussions I guess. All of us lurkers should start a club :p

It's Keil's fault I'm even posting here in the first place. All that talk on tumblr now has me insanely curious as to who Team Codex is backing this year :p I always back the same team every year, so I didn't care originally. Bluh. I guess I'll have to stop lurking for a while.

Cool. Complain so more. There's plenty of outlets in general chat.

#1464 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

:rolleyes: 

My neighbors have started knocking occasionally to "see if I'm alright" because they never actually see me.  I'M antisocial. it's a weak excuse, honestly General Discussion: gaming, entertainment, general, even the Neopets General Chat has boards you can just talk about what you got from the lab ray that day.... It's worth the effort.   :)

#1465 Elysium

Elysium
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

I'm so excited for this, I was on team codex last year and it was tons of fun!

#1466 planeswalker

planeswalker
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

Oh darn just came in to see We lost to Kiko Lake day 1 (freaking floating blobs).

yugiohhh

Sorry for double post, but I don't have enough posts to see the thread. What's YYB's game id? :/

#1467 Mizk

Mizk
  • 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

What's YYB's game id? :/

#1468 planeswalker

planeswalker
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

Thank you :)

#1469 azaneo

azaneo
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:18 PM

any tips on the staff tournament? :D

#1470 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

Staff Tournament discussion has own topic: http://www.neocodex....aff-tournament/

#1471 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:53 AM

Staff Tournament discussion has own topic: http://www.neocodex....aff-tournament/

azaneo probably can't see that topic ;)

#1472 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:00 AM

Even if you can't see the topic, there isn't a real guide on the tournament since the staff members are pretty inconsistent and the new ones are wild cards. It's a meaningless guessing game with cheap prizes you can easily buy at the end.

#1473 nigganiggando

nigganiggando
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:06 PM

Next Year i'll join Team Codex in AC :D

#1474 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:32 PM

Next Year i'll join Team Codex in AC :D

Dat username.

#1475 planeswalker

planeswalker
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

I can't find the list for sosd, can anyone show me?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users