Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

Let's Smash Them all dude :D

#1477 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

I can't find the list for sosd, can anyone show me?

I believe the lists are only available to those who have access to the AC IX subforum.

#1478 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

I can't find the list for sosd, can anyone show me?

You need to be eligible to access the ACIX section before you get hold of the list (or you can make one yourself ;) )

#1479 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

Can anyone tell me if it's a very unwise decision to play YYB only, til All Star?

Also, how long does it take to receive trophies on our user lookups? 

#1480 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

Can anyone tell me if it's a very unwise decision to play YYB only, til All Star?

I don't know if it's still possible to get all-star just via YYB, but plenty of legits did that in the past when the cap was higher. Trophies aren't til the end.

#1481 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

Before I sold my main away, last year I had like 1700-ish YYB with one or two of each of the side games. A whole year later and not still not frozen before the transaction. I wouldn't worry too much about it since reporters will most likely report if you only SSed games like SoSD or MSN. If you're so worried about it, have less than 100 games on each of the side games so it seems legit. That's what Im doing now for my new main.

Trophies/prizes are an UNBEARABLE waiting game. It felt like weeks last year.

#1482 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

I don't know if it's still possible to get all-star just via YYB, but plenty of legits did that in the past when the cap was higher. Trophies aren't til the end.

Bahhh ok. Back to SSing in all games. Thank you for your response.

Before I sold my main away, last year I had like 1700-ish YYB with one or two of each of the side games. A whole year later and not still not frozen before the transaction. I wouldn't worry too much about it since reporters will most likely report if you only SSed games like SoSD or MSN. If you're so worried about it, have less than 100 games on each of the side games so it seems legit. That's what Im doing now for my new main.

Trophies/prizes are an UNBEARABLE waiting game. It felt like weeks last year.

I kinda hoped I'd get trophies as I received each rank, bit of a bummer but doesn't surprise me. I'll take your advice Keil, thank you!  ^_^

#1483 Lan

Lan
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:25 PM

Bahhh ok. Back to SSing in all games. Thank you for your response.

I don't think you need a minimum in each game, and according to their own calculator you need 1334 YYB wins for all star. With 22 days to play that makes 61 games per day. Still achievable

Edited by Lan, 08 June 2014 - 08:56 PM.

#1484 planeswalker

planeswalker
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

What happens if you send over the max? like too many scores.

Edited by planeswalker, 08 June 2014 - 09:30 PM.

#1485 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:56 PM

What happens if you send over the max? like too many scores.

We don't know for sure. I can't say it's safe or dangerous because there isn't enough data on it. There hasn't been a report of someone being frozen exclusively for tremendously SSing above the cap.

#1486 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:20 PM

I has a question! *raises hand*

How are prize points calculated? Is there any way to easily calculate how many you have? Sorry if this is a dumb questions :p

I feel like I can rephrase your question to: will I have enough prize points to get decent prizes? 

I can't give you an answer at all. Even if the points themselves are easily calculatable (which they are), those numbers mean nothing without any context or value. Last year, the amount of points in the prize shop economy was so saturated that the value of each individual prize point was lowered and the prize point price of each item became inflated. It was so terrible that reaching the primary all star rank didn't even come close to getting an eventide PB.

So the answer is: probably not. SS the hell out of the AC to get a better chance of getting multiples of the good prices, or if you're not as dedicated, one copy of the good prize. 

#1487 planeswalker

planeswalker
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

I only sent a couple over. so I think it should be fine.

#1488 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:06 AM

I don't think you need a minimum in each game, and according to their own calculator you need 1334 YYB wins for all star. With 22 days to play that makes 61 games per day. Still achievable

:yahoo:

#1489 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:02 AM

:yahoo:

you can do it! I've been maxing yyb and then playing a mix of the others and I'm almost halfway to all-star already :)

#1490 planeswalker

planeswalker
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

every 5 games I get an error D:

#1491 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

I get the occasional error, but I blame my poor internet service rather than the sender.

But I found that Shootout is more time efficient than YYB, at least it's how it looks for me

#1492 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

I get the occasional error, but I blame my poor internet service rather than the sender.

But I found that Shootout is more time efficient than YYB, at least it's how it looks for me

SoSd is better to rank up, I think, it's faster because you need to score only one gol, not play the entire game (:

#1493 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:37 AM

SoSd is better to rank up, I think, it's faster because you need to score only one gol, not play the entire game (:

That helps as far as ranking up and earning you prize points quicker, but as far as helping out Haunted Woods win each round, you are better off sending the higher scores.

Edited by talbs, 26 June 2014 - 07:37 AM.

#1494 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

That helps as far as ranking up and earning you prize points quicker, but as far as helping out Haunted Woods win each round, you are better off sending the higher scores.

I'm sending only the higher scores. ^^ I was doing it even when I wasn't all star

#1495 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

Does the cup end tomorrow?

#1496 Lily

Lily
  • 279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

Does the cup end tomorrow?

I think it ends on the 30th

#1497 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

I think it ends on the 30th

ahhhh I hope so I'm at rank 16, hopefully I can make it to all-star!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team codex, much anticipation, very critical, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users