313 replies to this topic

#301 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:39 AM

@Kass

Spoiler

Thanks Umaru, I really needed that right now :)

Glad to have you on the site :)

#302 Umi

Umi
  • 1,056 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

@Aria. He's such an nice guy, comprehensive, gentle, attentive, loyalty and an nice friend.

#303 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:08 PM

@grapes you're doing well and I'm proud of you

#304 firedrops

firedrops
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 03:39 AM

@ HiMyNameIsJunjie. For making me not look as stupid as I do xD I am quite stupid most of the time. But, it seems I can get even more stupid :p

@ Emily. Managing my sudden obsession with awards today.  Thank you :)

#305 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6,350 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:26 PM

@jaredyne I forgot to say it earlier, but thank you so much for being helpful for everyone during the Daily Dare. It must have been a hassle to BBCode format the prize images and post the AoB codes for each day. You really helped out a lot of people like me because seeing the thread updated each day with new informative posts makes me remember to actually play the game. I would have forgot a day and missed out on the best prize without you.

@Trapezeo Thank you for being you. You don't bore me and that's what counts in life.

@Coops You committed an atrocity against the human race with that peep counting contest and I love you for that.

@DonValentino You impressed me by updating your out of context contest recently and I know you have it in you to finally end it. I know I'm being severely passive aggressive to you more than usual, but that's because I care.

@Amethyst You irritate me on a fundamental level, but you legitimately make me rethink pressing the Doomsday button that Trump made his wife keep in the bedroom. Causing change in people is better than being goody-goody in a water cooler type of way. 

@Dazz Thank you for coming back to Codex. I actually enjoy reading your experiences and opinions.

@WarezHaxor You make me smile and I always enjoy those pseudo intelligent conversations I force upon you. You have personality that I love being around and it makes me feel at ease someone else out there is capable of ruling the world when the impending pyretic apocalypse makes us fight for clean water.

#306 Amethyst

Amethyst
  • I swallowed a rock

• 2,737 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

@Amethyst You irritate me on a fundamental level, but you legitimately make me rethink pressing the Doomsday button that Trump made his wife keep in the bedroom. Causing change in people is better than being goody-goody in a water cooler type of way. 

He made his wife keep the button in the bedroom?

#307 Dazz

Dazz
  • Mhmm

• 3,215 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:41 AM

@Dazz Thank you for coming back to Codex. I actually enjoy reading your experiences and opinions.

Much love, I never left I was just lurking in the shadows creepin' on everyone, I know what you've all been up to.

ZFmjcU4.gif

#308 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor

• 661 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

@WarezHaxor You make me smile and I always enjoy those pseudo intelligent conversations I force upon you. You have personality that I love being around and it makes me feel at ease someone else out there is capable of ruling the world when the impending pyretic apocalypse makes us fight for clean water.

Oh I totally plan on ruling the world some day..
I have my own insidious methodology to accomplish that...dont you worry! I love our conversations too! Always a pleasure! I love the fact you've got a blunt honesty about everything.

@VooDoo I always enjoy the conversations and your great outlook and intelligence! You've got all the capability to do anything you can imagine. You're definitely going places in life.

#309 UnicornSoul

UnicornSoul
  • I ♥ U Kyra Jade

• 1,762 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:09 PM

Awwwww, you're making me blush! How kind you are @WarezHaxor I also very much enjoy our conversations!

My turn, @Trapezeo you are a pretty great guy, talented, and the only person I know how can fly on a trapeze! I enjoy how excited you are about my pregnancy experience. You are a good guy and great ally when I need one.

#310 Trapezeo

Trapezeo

• 728 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

@VooDoo You were one of the first people I got to know on this site. You even helped me decide on my username :) I'm so happy to have met you on here and I'm so excited to follow your pregnancy journey!

@Coops You've always been helpful when I had questions about a contest or anything else. You also lent me avatar items before your required length of time on the site and I'm super thankful for that :)

@Waserlave If it wasn't for you, I'd never been able to solve the mystery pic contest. Thank you for always posting the answers!

Edited by Trapezeo, 17 April 2017 - 05:17 PM.

#311 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

He made his wife keep the button in the bedroom?

How does it make you feel knowing he has a 50/50 chance of hitting the life alert button when he has an orgasmic heart attack?

#312 Amethyst

Amethyst
  • I swallowed a rock

• 2,737 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

How does it make you feel knowing he has a 50/50 chance of hitting the life alert button when he has an orgasmic heart attack?

Horrified.

#313 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1,097 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

@Nymh, you're a cutie :D

#314 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4,626 posts

Users Awards