Quantcast

Photo

Official Neocodex Ice Book

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#301 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

@Amethyst You irritate me on a fundamental level, but you legitimately make me rethink pressing the Doomsday button that Trump made his wife keep in the bedroom. Causing change in people is better than being goody-goody in a water cooler type of way. 

He made his wife keep the button in the bedroom?

#302 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:41 AM

@Dazz Thank you for coming back to Codex. I actually enjoy reading your experiences and opinions.

Much love, I never left I was just lurking in the shadows creepin' on everyone, I know what you've all been up to.

ZFmjcU4.gif

#303 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

@WarezHaxor You make me smile and I always enjoy those pseudo intelligent conversations I force upon you. You have personality that I love being around and it makes me feel at ease someone else out there is capable of ruling the world when the impending pyretic apocalypse makes us fight for clean water.

Oh I totally plan on ruling the world some day..
I have my own insidious methodology to accomplish that...dont you worry! I love our conversations too! Always a pleasure! I love the fact you've got a blunt honesty about everything.

@VooDoo I always enjoy the conversations and your great outlook and intelligence! You've got all the capability to do anything you can imagine. You're definitely going places in life.

#304 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:09 PM

Awwwww, you're making me blush! How kind you are @WarezHaxor I also very much enjoy our conversations!

My turn, @Trapezeo you are a pretty great guy, talented, and the only person I know how can fly on a trapeze! I enjoy how excited you are about my pregnancy experience. You are a good guy and great ally when I need one.

#305 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

@VooDoo You were one of the first people I got to know on this site. You even helped me decide on my username :) I'm so happy to have met you on here and I'm so excited to follow your pregnancy journey!

@Coops You've always been helpful when I had questions about a contest or anything else. You also lent me avatar items before your required length of time on the site and I'm super thankful for that :)

@Waserlave If it wasn't for you, I'd never been able to solve the mystery pic contest. Thank you for always posting the answers!

Edited by Trapezeo, 17 April 2017 - 05:17 PM.

#306 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

He made his wife keep the button in the bedroom?

How does it make you feel knowing he has a 50/50 chance of hitting the life alert button when he has an orgasmic heart attack?

#307 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

How does it make you feel knowing he has a 50/50 chance of hitting the life alert button when he has an orgasmic heart attack?

Horrified.

#308 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

@Nymh, you're a cutie :D

#309 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards