• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#76 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

Moving sucks...best wishes and hope you both get settled quickly and comfortably!

Thank you!

#77 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

Thank you!

I hope things are getting settled and all with the moving. Actually I've been wondering how it is going...during my life born in the center of the country, I've ended up working my way to literally the West Coast to now the East Coast, it's been an adventure. Though I hate the hassles and expense of moving, I do admit feeling as though I've managed to acquire a large appreciation for the regional diversity throughout the U.S., which I don't think that the people nestled in D.C. running the nation have a true grasp of.

#78 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

I hope things are getting settled and all with the moving. Actually I've been wondering how it is going...during my life born in the center of the country, I've ended up working my way to literally the West Coast to now the East Coast, it's been an adventure. Though I hate the hassles and expense of moving, I do admit feeling as though I've managed to acquire a large appreciation for the regional diversity throughout the U.S., which I don't think that the people nestled in D.C. running the nation have a true grasp of.

Hey, the people running the nation are elected by everyone BUT D.C. residents. Don't blame us, we do the best we can with who you guys send us. :p

#79 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:38 PM

Hey, the people running the nation are elected by everyone BUT D.C. residents. Don't blame us, we do the best we can with who you guys send us. :p

Actually, you have no idea: the typical politician trotting around DC, only knows DC and not a damn thing about the rest of the country...regardless of who you think you elected. ;) It's a mess and truly sucks. They still think that food doesn't come from a farm and that the economy and security aren't subjects that matter...only whatever flavor of the month endorsed by poplar media and the Kardshians matter to the mouth breathers in office. Sucks ROYALLY.

You are writing as though you are in the DC area, right? Well I am, too. We see different things perhaps? 

Edited by Kord, 28 June 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#80 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:27 AM

With the much appreciated help from @Waser Lave, I have added in a fix for the issue with the anonym.to redirect and attached images in posts being blocked by it (when they didn't need to be, because they're hosted on Neocodex (no need for a anonymous referrer) :D (I know @goldenrevenge was having issues with it on one of their posts).

On another note, I haven't had much time to work on anything around the site as much these past few weeks due to work commitments :( I apologise for my lack of productivity :/

#81 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

Who are you?

But seriously, I always wondered what that anonymous thing was about, glad to see it fixed.

#82 emilymctest

emilymctest
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:50 PM

Staff has been doing things.

#83 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:54 PM

Indeed we have :D This user above should be a hint as to what may be coming in the near future :D

We're also hoping to announce another little 'sum'n sum'n' in the next couple of days. YAY FOR PROGRESS!

#84 emilymctest

emilymctest
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:54 PM

Indeed we have :D This user above should be a hint as to what may be coming in the near future :D

We're also hoping to announce another little 'sum'n sum'n' in the next couple of days. YAY FOR PROGRESS!

Making five random posts to test things isn't as easy as it sounds.

#85 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:00 AM

ooh referral contest. can't wait. :x3: i already have a few people i know to drag into the dark side hehehe.

#86 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:27 PM

I finished the awards guide and couldn't really do much outside of the ordinary because of school starting up again.

#87 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:52 AM

I just added some BB code for using Gfycat videos/images on the site.

[gfycat=GfycatURLIdentifier]

#88 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:17 PM

I have a list as long as my...... arm that I have to complete. It will be happening sometime over the next few days with my free time. So stay tuned for a few updates in coming days.

#89 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:26 PM

You still work here? :p

#90 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:32 PM

You still work here? :p

So it would seem xD

#91 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:34 PM

MOTM, discussing awards with the other staff, working out the kinks in the settings for the referral contest, planning another super secret contest that may happen next month, and working on other things discussed in the last staff meeting. 

#92 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:36 PM

planning another super secret contest that may happen next month

Tell us more!

#93 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

We had a really productive meeting tonight and discussed EVERY SINGLE THING you guys mentioned in the announcement I posted. 

@wut - unfortunately we will not be bringing back -rep

@Satsuki - you can look here for updates on what we are up to, we will try to be more frequent with them!

@Liesa - the ambrosia award will live! 

@nitro - Sorry, no extra cellos

and @Adam - unfortunately the mobile site theme is staying but check with web browser app for a "use desktop version" option! 

also @Adam - we will be posting an announcement soon with a how-to on reporting and when and why people should report, to make sure we can prevent further harassment from getting out of hand.

The rest is top secret squirrel business but I promise it was all discussed and you guys will be brought further into the loop at a later date :)

#94 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:01 PM

Thank you for the update! The request desktop version never works :p

@Kate

#95 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:13 PM

Edit: nevermind, I read this wrong :p

Edited by Swarley, 15 November 2014 - 08:29 PM.

#96 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:21 PM

@Kate

It doesn't work for me either.

#97 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:23 PM

Desktop view works perfect for me. the only time I ever see the mobile screen is whenI clear my history/preferences.

#98 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:32 PM

Why can't you just click 'Full Version' at the bottom of every page? (once)

@Kate mobile request desktop site on iOS 8 only works as long as you keep the tab open. If you close it, it will start to request the mobile site again. Request desktop site is not a solution for iOS users, unfortunately.

Also, people with iOS 7 and before won't be able to request desktop site on Safari, that feature doesn't exist until iOS 8 :(

That's an iOS issue.

#99 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

Why can't you just click 'Full Version' at the bottom of every page? (once)

It doesn't work for me, at all.

#100 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:47 PM

It doesn't work for me, at all.

Can you be a little bit more specific? What actually happens when you click it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users