• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:56 AM

I share my town with my kids. We did a little mini-hiatus for no-screen week (I'm a hypocrite, I know.)

Anyway, Biskit is my oldest's "boyfriend". During our hiatus, he got it in his head to move out and he leaves tomorrow and I can't convince him to stay. She is going to be DEVASTATED. I have no idea how to break it to her.

On the up side, I'm hoping this means I get a shot at having Molly or Fawn in my town cause I really REALLY want them.

Bitch about your villagers, proclaim your glory, and answer all my thousands of questions in this thread.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:01 AM

I want the clown sheep, dammit.

#3 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:01 AM

I'll be happy to answer your thousands of questions <3

I have Molly and she's adorable. Besides her I have a ton of villagers I don't want to move. My absolute favorite is O'Hare though xD His house is just beside mine and he has an awesome personality that makes me laugh. I really need to look through pics I've taken in ACNL and upload some (when I can figure out how :<).

#4 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

I'll be happy to answer your thousands of questions <3

I have Molly and she's adorable. Besides her I have a ton of villagers I don't want to move. My absolute favorite is O'Hare though xD His house is just beside mine and he has an awesome personality that makes me laugh. I really need to look through pics I've taken in ACNL and upload some (when I can figure out how :<).

I took a picture of you and I when you were in my town cause I wanted to draw a picture of us and it didn't save properly. I was so disappointed.

My favorite villagers are Mallory and Biskit right now. My other villagers are kinda meh. Mitzi's ok, I guess.

OMG I forgot about Puddles. I absolutely ADORE Puddles.

#5 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

I took a picture of you and I when you were in my town cause I wanted to draw a picture of us and it didn't save properly. I was so disappointed.

Aw.. ._. but I can visit you again or you can come and see my town :3

Here's a pic of my character from behind and Tangy xD

post-52286-0-18349200-1400091362.jpg

Attached Files

#6 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:29 AM

I love marshal <3 If he ever leaved I'd legit just cry. I haven't gone on since I'm scared he left. Turned off the AC street pass a long time ago T^T

#7 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:36 AM

SO FIRST CARMEN MOVED OUT WITHOUT TELLING ME AND THEN THE OTHER DAY PUNCHY LEFT TOO f-fuckers ;_; Why does this keep happening to me aahh cries, I play the game everyday or ever other day!! O-oh well ;w; I still have Apollo, Merry and Marcie so everything's ok!! <3

Aw.. ._. but I can visit you again or you can come and see my town :3

Here's a pic of my character from behind and Tangy xD
post-52286-0-18349200-1400091362.jpg

OH MY GOSH I LOVE TANGY!! She's so adorable!! <3

#8 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:42 AM

dRInaKW.jpg

You guys are making me so happy. Everyone loves the same games I do here, squee!

My dream villager is Julian, since I already managed to get Margie from a friend of mine.

#9 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

I either love or hate most of my current villagers. Frobert, Ankha, and Mathilda are my bros, but I've been trying to kill Lucy and Chops.

#10 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

Yay let me spam this thread more with pics~

post-52286-0-53952300-1400093517.jpg

Love Beau <3

Attached Files

#11 Chocodile

Chocodile
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

I haven't played ACNL since I started playing the newest pokemon mystery dungeon.  I kind of lost interest. ):  While I was playing though, I was using the PWP suggestion trick all the time, trying to get new ones!  I think that once I start playing again I'll put paths down in my town, I just need to find a cute set.

#12 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:25 PM

I need to start playing this again. I'm still trying to find the wallpaper for the exotic series, I've wanted to finish it ever since I started playing AC a long time ago. I still need to complete the mermaid series too, I'm just missing one piece.

I love how I can leave for 6+ months and when I come back all my neighbors are "We missed you so much! Welcome back!"

Edited by Satsuki, 14 May 2014 - 12:25 PM.

#13 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:51 PM

I'm scared to turn mine on.

Haven't played since October :(

#14 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

I log into my ACNL and the first thing I was greeted was bedhair and Resetti.  <_<

#15 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

Today was the first time I played in about a month. I was surprised to discover none of my villagers left while I was gone, but I had quite a lot of weeding to do and a bit of a roach infestation in my house. :p

#16 Mioda

Mioda
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:14 AM

since pokemon xy came out i barely have played. sadly one of my favorite villagers (muffy, the g-loli sheep) left. at least i still have willow (another sheep)
ive been trying to get freya for a while and my cousin has her, but she just wont move out, so id be able to adopt her

#17 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:42 AM

since pokemon xy came out i barely have played. sadly one of my favorite villagers (muffy, the g-loli sheep) left. at least i still have willow (another sheep)
ive been trying to get freya for a while and my cousin has her, but she just wont move out, so id be able to adopt her

I have Willow too. One of the happiest memories of my town is Willow dancing around cause she's all happy.

#18 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:03 AM

I share my town with my kids. We did a little mini-hiatus for no-screen week (I'm a hypocrite, I know.)

Anyway, Biskit is my oldest's "boyfriend". During our hiatus, he got it in his head to move out and he leaves tomorrow and I can't convince him to stay. She is going to be DEVASTATED. I have no idea how to break it to her.

On the up side, I'm hoping this means I get a shot at having Molly or Fawn in my town cause I really REALLY want them.

Bitch about your villagers, proclaim your glory, and answer all my thousands of questions in this thread.

You didn't tell me Biskit was leaving...

...she's going to go back to trying to convince me to break up with you for her again. You know that right??

#19 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:36 AM

You didn't tell me Biskit was leaving...

...she's going to go back to trying to convince me to break up with you for her again. You know that right??

Kids will be kids, right?

#20 666

• 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:34 PM

I lost my 3DS for about two months on the way to the tavern LOL

I guess my campus is rlly nice?  It got turned in (2 months later) and I got it back right before finals.

Thank god some of my qt villagers didnt move out :3 that would suck

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

My oldest kid jumped me ahead to 2026 and it ruined my hair and everyone hated me.

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

My oldest kid jumped me ahead to 2026 and it ruined my hair and everyone hated me.

Tell them they're grounded until 2026 now.

#23 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:52 PM

I know the pain - my little sister had a "boyfriend" and he ended up moving to my town.  She was so sad when I told her "he just likes me more". XD

My favorite characters are usually cats.  Tangy (I always have Tangy in my towns for some reason), Rover, Bob,  Kitty.  I love them XD I also like Crazy Redd and Tom Nook.

#24 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

I have a dumb question.. the grass in my game keeps like deteriorating or something? There's a lot of dirt instead of grass on the ground and I don't know how to fix it :(

#25 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

I have a dumb question.. the grass in my game keeps like deteriorating or something? There's a lot of dirt instead of grass on the ground and I don't know how to fix it :(

Stop walking on the grass..

It creates a path, so try to stay on the same path when you walk around town.  If you run everywhere, it will deteriorate everywhere you step.  I think it comes back if you don't play for a while...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: other games, merica, ac, animal crossing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users