71 replies to this topic

#26 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

Stop walking on the grass..

It creates a path, so try to stay on the same path when you walk around town.  If you run everywhere, it will deteriorate everywhere you step.  I think it comes back if you don't play for a while...

Well that sucks.

I hadn't played for a few months and than I came back, but the grass was still gone in some places. I have to run everywhere, don't have a ton of time to play unfortunately.

Thanks for answering, though.  :rolleyes:

#27 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:20 PM

Well that sucks.

I hadn't played for a few months and than I came back, but the grass was still gone in some places. I have to run everywhere, don't have a ton of time to play unfortunately.

Thanks for answering, though.  :rolleyes:

They did it so that player's could make their own pathways...  But, it backfired. I think you can bring the grass back by planting flowers on it and watering them.  If you plan on leaving for more than a couple of days, take the game out of the ds, that usually keeps weeds from growing, I think...  And time stops...  I think.

#28 666

• 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:32 PM

Does anyone else want to trade friend codes?

Mines 1177-7344-4561

not sure if there's a thread where people post their 3DS codes, only saw one with wii's 

#29 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:36 PM

They did it so that player's could make their own pathways...  But, it backfired. I think you can bring the grass back by planting flowers on it and watering them.  If you plan on leaving for more than a couple of days, take the game out of the ds, that usually keeps weeds from growing, I think...  And time stops...  I think.

Taking the cart out of the system isn't gonna stop that :p <3 Just having that beautiful town ordinance in effect will mostly stop the weeds lmao

Also I haven't had any issues with grass deterioration with paths :0 And if you cover up the lost grass its not like you're going to notice the dirt anyways heheh!!

Does anyone else want to trade friend codes?

Mines 1177-7344-4561

not sure if there's a thread where people post their 3DS codes, only saw one with wii's

There's a friend code etc thread here~ ^^

#30 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

Taking the cart out of the system isn't gonna stop that :p <3 Just having that beautiful town ordinance in effect will mostly stop the weeds lmao

Also I haven't had any issues with grass deterioration with paths :0 And if you cover up the lost grass its not like you're going to notice the dirt anyways heheh!!

Ah, it must have been in an older game.  I left for a while and came back to my happy animal neighbors as if I never left XD  Town Ordinance is so handy dandy!

#31 Jam

Jam
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:12 PM

Do any of you ever trade villagers?

#32 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:46 PM

Do any of you ever trade villagers?

Not unless I really HATE the villager XD

#33 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:19 PM

I was wondering....how many of you guys wanna organise an outing to each of our villages? It sounds like it could be a lot of fun, especially as a neocodex outing.

#34 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:06 PM

I was wondering....how many of you guys wanna organise an outing to each of our villages? It sounds like it could be a lot of fun, especially as a neocodex outing.

The maximum number of visitors is 3, so in any case that's going to be a small outing. ^^;

#35 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

I don't mind! I think that our community can benefit from having more interaction in our nintendo games :)

I'll be more than happy to help organise some outings if need be

#36 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:08 AM

Am I the only loser that follows this guy??

I don't mind! I think that our community can benefit from having more interaction in our nintendo games :)

I'll be more than happy to help organise some outings if need be

Yes! I would be interested in this.

#37 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

Am I the only loser that follows this guy??

Yes! I would be interested in this.

haha didn't see ur post :I

anyone else interested?

#38 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:32 PM

When Biskit left my town with no warning I cried

#39 Aries

Aries
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

Who is y'alls favorite villager? Mine is totally Poppy! Also, AC for Wii U? I'm beyond excited for that!

175px-Poppy_NL.png

#40 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

I finally hopped on the 3DS bandwagon a few weeks ago so I could play ACNL, and holy shit am I obsessed with it now. I have major guilt for all the times I change the clock and exploit some bell-making strategies, but I missed this game so much. Wild Word and City Folk were my jam growing up. Also, PeeWee just moved out, so things are just getting better and better.

#41 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

Who is y'alls favorite villager? Mine is totally Poppy! Also, AC for Wii U? I'm beyond excited for that!

My favorite villager is O'Hare. <3 His house is next to mine and he's so funny xD

I don't dare to hop forward in time too much because I'm afraid villagers I like will move out Dx

#42 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

I don't dare to hop forward in time too much because I'm afraid villagers I like will move out Dx

Same! I only skip nights (unless I'm hunting beetles) but it still makes me feel guilty. I'm such a goody two shoes when it comes to gaming. I can't even play a Renegade in Mass Effect.

#43 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:01 PM

omg aurora moves in tomorrow I'm so excited

#44 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

Dunno if anyone has these items, but I thought I'd ask here just because!!

I found a rice cooker and a ceramic hot pot in someone's Streetpass house but couldn't order them because lol they've been customised >w> Does anyone here have those two and would let me catalog them? I don't really have anything to give in return for all of this but I have a spare Marcie, Merry and Apollo pics and Rococo pieces!!

Also I just thought of something fun! We should totally take photos of our favourite rooms!! Showing off our favourite things is always fun right? :3c <3

Here's mine!!

Spoiler

Hell yeah video games!! B)

#45 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:23 AM

Dunno if anyone has these items, but I thought I'd ask here just because!!

I found a rice cooker and a ceramic hot pot in someone's Streetpass house but couldn't order them because lol they've been customised >w> Does anyone here have those two and would let me catalog them? I don't really have anything to give in return for all of this but I have a spare Marcie, Merry and Apollo pics and Rococo pieces!!

Also I just thought of something fun! We should totally take photos of our favourite rooms!! Showing off our favourite things is always fun right? :3c <3

Here's mine!!

Hell yeah video games!! B)

Aw your room is so cute >w< I still haven't arranged any of my rooms yet because it's too hard to decide what to put in there.. haha.

I can order those items for you. Anything else you'd like? I can order 10 items at once xD

#46 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

Aw your room is so cute >w< I still haven't arranged any of my rooms yet because it's too hard to decide what to put in there.. haha.
I can order those items for you. Anything else you'd like? I can order 10 items at once xD

Uuwaaaa thank youuu!! :3 <3 Awwww, yeah it can be pretty hard choosing which sets you wanna put up huh D: There just isn't enough room for everything and there are just too many nice sets!! lmao

Oohhh my goodness thank you so much!! <3 Mmmnn, do you have a stewpot and a fish grill too? I was looking around Moridb and saw those and dang they're pretty nice aren't they!! :3

#47 pietro

pietro
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:02 AM

Seconding the bit about putting down paths, it's tedious but I put paths all over my town and I run on them a lot (mostly because I have a ton of flowers so I use the paths to make sure I don't just trample all my hybrids to death) and I've never seen the grass under the path deteriorate. So I think it's pretty safe to say the paths work to protect the ground underneath!

#48 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:09 AM

...The oldest child just deleted our fuckin town again.

#49 pietro

pietro
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:11 PM

...The oldest child just deleted our fuckin town again.

ground them until college :angry lol

#50 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:21 PM

ground them until college :angry lol

This is the second time it's happened; I'm furious.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: other games, merica, ac, animal crossing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users