• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#51 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

That's a lot of badges, are most bought from cons?

First of all, that Pikachu is amazing. Would love to see more of your work. I'm currently working on a 8-bit granny square blanket of Nyan Cat. I'll show it off once it looks like anything.
As for the pins, they are almost all from shows. But I suppose I should mention it is my mother's jacket, and she's an old lady, so she's been to many many shows. I have a jacket of my own, but I only have a few pins because I tend to lose them.
Napiform fuckin' loves Cheez-Its.

#52 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Napiform fuckin' loves Cheez-Its.

Hell, yeah I do. Every flavor. Except smoky cheddar. I don't know what was going on when they made that. It's more like chemically cheddar.

#53 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

Spoiler

my battle station on high alert. fuck you university dorms :(
edit: naw, you guys are all probably really jelly

Edited by Volition, 09 April 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#54 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

LMAO Volition, that looks like utter shit. This is coming from someone who sits next to a computer with a Dell Trinitron monitor which was purchased in 1999.

#55 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

General quarters manned and ready. First torpedo out:
Spoiler

#56 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

Ooooh, you remind me of pedobe--- No wait...

Edit: Here is a sorta updated version, can't sleep so i'm stuffin around, made the wallpaper myself

Spoiler

Niiice~ :D

I don't have as much rice as yours, but this is mine!

Posted Image

#57 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

LMAO Volition, that looks like utter shit. This is coming from someone who sits next to a computer with a Dell Trinitron monitor which was purchased in 1999.

bro, that shit's premium, flatron wide. Can't afford to use dryer? Use heater. If I posted the rest of my room you guys would think I qualify for humanitarian aid.
anyways, you sound pretty jelly.

#58 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

Holy heck pyro and workofartificial got crazy awesome. That must be hard on your eyes though man.

No xD Its if anything much easier, cause i know where things are and dont have to stress myself when im working and having to look for where i placed "that" window :p And which screen / workspace its on, etc.

#59 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • šŸ± šŸ’– šŸ„

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

Here's my desk after straightening up a bit. I'm usually surrounded by even more shit, most of which was moved to my chair while I took this photo.

Posted Image

#60 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

This is when I was in college:

Posted Image

Notice the really old version of codex on my screen :p. I've got a box of dates on the side of my desk (I love dates). I was working on a chemistry lab at the time. Also notice the little stick next to the cardboard box. I bet you no one can tell me what that is ;).

#61 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

I've rearranged it since then, but yeah.
Spoiler

#62 AwesomePossum

AwesomePossum
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

Man, there's some pretty sweet ass setups goin' on here. Kinda' makes me jealous.... >.>
I know it's late but hey, I'm a night-stalker & I enjoy playing catch-up.

EDIT: Putting it in spoilers 'cause it's so big...!
Spoiler

-------
As for my own set up...uh...it's messy.

Spoiler

The black is a family photo. For all you creepers.

Edited by AwesomePossum, 22 April 2012 - 10:32 PM.

#63 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

Such...epicness....whoa...

#64 Silky

Silky
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:02 AM

Wow you guys have some nice setups. Right now I don't have a picture of mine because my actual rig is put up in storage because I haven't had time to really use it plus the two year old always chews on my keyboards...

I'll see if I can find an old/kind of new one

#65 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

Seems like you guys are all using Windows 8.. Is it any good? Maybe Ill get it for my laptop.

#66 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:04 AM

40" TV/Monitor, due to limited space I have my speakers behind my TV. I sit / lay on my bed with my keyboard and mouse. I also have a large 24" steelseries mousepad for low sensitivity & accurate gaming.

wow what a terribly blurry picture that is x.X Also..I just remembered I posted earlier in this thread lol. Well here's a picture now..

Edited by Adam, 24 April 2012 - 08:08 AM.

#67 Myste

Myste
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:03 AM

Hey :D Here is my little work space... Looking at it now, I have no idea why there is a tin of baked beans on my shelf O.o;
Posted Image

#68 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:08 AM

Seems like you guys are all using Windows 8.. Is it any good? Maybe Ill get it for my laptop.

I think a lot of us are using 7, not 8 :p Since that hasn't been released yet~ (there's a beta though, heheh)

It seems like it'd just be best on tablet computers to be honest. I haven't tried it out (yet) but apparently it's pretty much just Win 7 when you use the desktop mode.... thing.. but with the Ribbon UI everywhere for consistency!

7 is a great OS though! It'll take some getting used to if you've been using XP or something else for a while, but once you tweak it a little bit here and there and change some settings, it's awesome ^^

#69 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

Pretty sure its Windows 7 and theyre using something like Rainmeter/Rocketdock etc to enhance the look and 'clean' up the desktops.

Here is an example of what you can achieve with these programs :p
Spoiler

#70 Jewbert

Jewbert
  • 3387 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image

I haven't used my actual computer monitor since I moved last year. I didn't have room for it and my tv in the room I was using, so I use my tv now. I hate the stand everything is on. It's so old and it's too small for what I have now. I recently bought a chair to use so I'm not in pain by sitting on the floor anymore. >_< I have SO many wires. Oh, well.

Nothing special, really, but it's mine. (:

#71 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:59 PM

Work:

Posted Image

Home:
Posted Image

#72 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

This is when I was in college:

Posted Image

Notice the really old version of codex on my screen Posted Image. I've got a box of dates on the side of my desk (I love dates). I was working on a chemistry lab at the time. Also notice the little stick next to the cardboard box. I bet you no one can tell me what that is Posted Image.

Wow, that looks EXACTLY like my desk a week ago. My desk even looked the exact same except it was a darker brown. But everything else... the computer on the floor to the right, laptop the left, table lamp/napkins/cup/penholder in the right corner, and I had my router/modem piled up on the floor with the wires xD. I just graduated college and am moving, so I sold the desk and shipped my computer. If I saw this sooner, I would've taken a picture of it =3

Sadly, due to moving in 3 days, this is what my station has been reduced to. It's really not very comfortable or nice on my neck/back :(. AND all the cake is gone now ;___; (yes I sit on the floor all day and eat cake. so healthy.)

Posted Image

#73 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

Edited by jcrgirl, 13 December 2016 - 08:19 PM.

#74 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

Here's a nice high res shot of my battle station. Simple, but it gets the job done.Posted Image

#75 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users