#1 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

Welcome to the Very First Round of 

GUESWHO?

PLEASE DON'T GUESS FOR THE BELOW IMAGE, ITS A LOGO!!!!!!!!!!!

logo_by_aulterra-d7j2bx0.png

THIS IS THE EVENT LOGO!!!!!! DON'T GUESS WHO THIS IS, WE ALL KNOW WHO :p

Introduction: Guess Who is a game/event in which you have to 'Guess Who' and are given a specific amount of information about a Neocodex member or members. 
I will supply edited images, Avatars, Profile Pictures and or avatars. I may also give another few clues, such as 1 or 2 letters from their username or a word possibly from their profile page if they have put any description up. In addition I may take a random Sentence or half of a Sentence from a post or thread made by the member or members and give you that too if the round is especially hard.

FAQ

Spoiler

PRIZES

Spoiler

Time to give it a go!

Starting right now, its 2:16 am +10 GMT brisbane time and Wednesday right now...

Before you start, remember to revise the FAQ, rules are located there...

Send me a PM named "Guess Who" A.S.A.P, I'll be accepting signups until 8 AM NST tomorrow(neopets standard time, just in case u are unsure....basically 24 hours from now)

I'll be home from work at around 7 AM NST and as soon as I've compiled the list of participants ready to start guessing I'll post both the list and a Spoiler Below with the Information of a member or members for the contestants to start guessing.

FIRST ROUND

PARTICIPANTS!!!!

Spoiler
Only 1 Member to Guess!!! 3 days from now, 8 AM NST ending time!!!! (today is thursday for me)

Goodluck!! (please note, I've applied a gradient overlay in the 2nd image ;P )

jua06x.jpg

280mio5.jpg

WHO WON?

Remember, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place were calculated with the first correct guess, 2nd and 3rd.

1st Place - @Prisca

2nd Place - @Kate

3rd Place - @athayde

@Stuck Who guessed 4th, @Kat for 5th and @kaashmoney who guessed 6th.

(Please PM me for your prizes, Stuck, Kat and Kaashmoney, you all guessed correctly and win a minor prize each, PM me aswell)

photo-28580.jpg?_r=1397436806

brutesquadsigmodbrennon.png

QUESTION!!!! - Would anyone like to see the participants WRONG guesses?

Edited by Maha, 28 May 2014 - 05:11 PM.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

Uh-huh...

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

I bet it's former star of The Prisoner and Scanners, Patrick McGoohan.

#4 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

Always a reliable choice in these scenarios. Annoyed you snapped that up first.

#5 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

Damn you're good... *goognight* xD

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:26 AM

I guess we can close this then. :) Good show me.

#7 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

I guess we can close this then. :) Good show me.

Well when he made it so obvious...<_<

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:30 AM

Well when he made it so obvious... <_<

If you look really closely at his first post and squint a bit you can see a Rover in there.

#9 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:47 AM

Uuuuuuhhhh :bag:

#10 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:12 PM

Ended up extremely busy after I woke up so I will edit the Original Post after work tonight but what will be the basics of the Contest/Comp/Event will be this...

I will select 1 or more images, either profile pictures, avatars or signatures from either a random or personally selected member or members and I will pretty much pixelate them and or edit them somehow to make them hard to figure out who the user is. You have to guess who. 

More info in OP in about 9-10 hours.

#11 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:30 PM

Why make the thread at all if you're not gonna announce anything for another day? :/

#12 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

i'm excites! :x3:

inb4 some smartass made a program similar to mysery pic solver to figure out all the images :crybaby:

#13 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:39 PM

Why make the thread at all if you're not gonna announce anything for another day? :/

Suspense.

#14 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

Suspense.

Not working.....

#15 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:53 PM

Suspense.

*sigh*

#16 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:03 PM

I'm on the edge of my seat.

#17 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:58 PM

Bah fussy. Lol it'll be starting as soon as I write up the post when I get home anyway.

#18 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:11 AM

Not working.....

At least he had an answer, which was more than I expected.

#19 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:30 AM

Get your Message titled "Guess Who" in A.S.A.P!!!

You have until 8 AM NST tomorrow to make sure you're on the signups list!!!

Can a mod or admin clean up the thread please :)? @Strategist

Please message me if there are any extra questions, concerns or issues. 

Edited by Maha, 20 May 2014 - 09:03 AM.

#20 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:33 AM

Is this an avatar? What if that person changes it? :x

#21 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

Whee :D

#22 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

Is this an avatar? What if that person changes it? :x

For the first 1 I think it'll be a mix of Avatar, Signature and Profile Picture, though if you have other ideas which would be better then please let me know... Hopefully people don't go changing their damn Pics just cus of this xD

Though I'll try my best to choose someone or people who'm shouldn't be too difficult... Their images may just be known enough to not matter if they do, or don't change their Avatar etc... Though I may decide to incorporate a sort of charades type of play into future rounds... 

Edited by Maha, 20 May 2014 - 08:59 AM.

#23 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:39 AM

For the first 1 I think it'll be a mix of Avatar, Signature and Profile Picture, though if you have other ideas which would be better then please let me know... Hopefully people don't go changing their damn Pics just cus of this xD

Though I'll try my best to choose someone or people who'm shouldn't be too difficult... They're images may just be known enough to not matter if they do, or don't change their Avatar etc... Though I may decide to incorporate a sort of charades type of play into future rounds... 

i think a mix of their avatar and signature would suffice. If that person is a serial avatar changer, maybe they could be PMed about it beforehand and not be able to enter the current round, but the next one up. IDK, just an idea. :)

#24 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:46 AM

i think a mix of their avatar and signature would suffice. If that person is a serial avatar changer, maybe they could be PMed about it beforehand and not be able to enter the current round, but the next one up. IDK, just an idea. :)

Well i'm hoping I can entice members to PM and sacrifice themselves :p Not literally, but to be used in an up coming round. They'll be gifted a graphic if they want by me at the end of the round too as a thank you I think :)

BUT I WARN YEE!!! Not every member I choose will be well known and sometimes either be a rare sighting on the forums... So in case I wanna either make a members Guess Who info super hard or the member is just going to be hard to Guess, I'll incorporate extra images somehow in a charade like manner to give you guys a hand I think... :3

#25 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:57 AM

Though I'll try my best to choose someone or people who'm shouldn't be too difficult... They're images may just be known enough to not matter if they do, or don't change their Avatar etc... Though I may decide to incorporate a sort of charades type of play into future rounds... 

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users