• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#76 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:47 AM

I wouldn't change the way you've done it. Consistency is most important in contests and if you keep altering it to cater to the various wants of others, it's going to be changed so many times even you won't remember the way it's done :p Just leave it as is and continue what you were doing, Maha.

Thanks @Kate

I'm glad its not too easy, not that I'm saying i'm not a little disappointed you people are so damn good >_> but I still want to improve it :)

#77 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:49 AM

Thanks @Kate

I'm glad its not too easy, not that I'm saying i'm not a little disappointed you people are so damn good >_> but I still want to improve it :)

If it makes you feel any better, it was easy once I realized who it was. One of those "OMG how did I not realize this!?" moments. But I had searched around for a bit before I clued in.

#78 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:50 AM

I agree with Kate.

If things get "too difficult" people will complain.

I think it's not that difficult to find the real image, but it's still a challenge. Besides, like Leeroy mentioned, with the AC so near, we won't have much time (between all the drama, who will?! xD).

#79 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:53 AM

If it makes you feel any better, it was easy once I realized who it was. One of those "OMG how did I not realize this!?" moments. But I had searched around for a bit before I clued in.

Well then.. Next round i'll try make it a tad harder, different editing effects I think...

but the prizes will be lowered xD I just wanted to really give people some good stuff first xD

#80 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

I don't think I'm gonna be able to get it. But I'll do the tedious 2k pages tonight!

#81 Stitches

Stitches
  • 282 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

Member List 

Page 1 of 2245

goddamn.

#82 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:46 PM

I almost forgot about this, but hopefully wasn't too late. I submitted my guess. xD

#83 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:41 AM

WHO WON?

Remember, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place were calculated with the first correct guess, 2nd and 3rd.

1st Place - @Prisca

2nd Place - @Kate

3rd Place - @athayde

@Stuck Who guessed 4th, @Kat for 5th and @kaashmoney who guessed 6th.

(Please PM me for your prizes, Stuck, Kat and Kaashmoney, you all guessed correctly and win a minor prize each, PM me aswell)

QUESTION!!!! - Would anyone like to see the participants WRONG guesses?

#84 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

are you going to post the answer/clear picture/siggy

#85 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

What's the answer? Looks like shit to me.

#86 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:48 AM

Shit, forgot that part :'(

photo-28580.jpg?_r=1397436806

brutesquadsigmodbrennon.png

#87 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:52 AM

That woulda been my guess had I signed up

#88 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:56 AM

Shit, forgot that part :'(

photo-28580.jpg?_r=1397436806

brutesquadsigmodbrennon.png

I'm sorry I asked.

*THUMBS DOWN*

#89 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:56 AM

pls don show the answers T_T.... i am embarrassed. 

#90 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:59 AM

pls don show the answers T_T.... i am embarrassed. 

At least you ventured to guess. I looked at that and was like, what is that a whale or something? I hate whales. I ain't embarrassed. I had no fucking idea what I was looking at. And now I wish I didn't know.

#91 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:59 AM

poop, I didn't make it...

Yeah, the wrong guess would be fun :D!

#92 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:01 AM

@punkrockbigmouth I'm sorry you feel that way :( 

I tried my best to make it seem fun enough for everyone to have a try...

#93 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

@punkrockbigmouth I'm sorry you feel that way :( 
I tried my best to make it seem fun enough for everyone to have a try...

Hey now, take it easy. In no way is my negativity aimed at your contest. I was going out of my way to insult that goofy ass avatar depicting the bland-as-vanilla fetus sportin' that 1950's hairdo and striped sweater, @Brennon .

#94 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

Hey now, take it easy. In no way is my negativity aimed at your contest. I was going out of my way to insult that goofy ass avatar depicting the bland-as-vanilla fetus sportin' that 1950's hairdo and striped sweater, @Brennon .

Poor @Brennon

I feel awkward that my name is so close to that, lol Sucks being called Brendan xD

#95 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

@Maha I'm too lazy to go back through, but for the next round are you making people PM you to sign up and the submit their guesses? I think people should just submit their guesses and not have to "sign up"

#96 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:24 AM

@Maha I'm too lazy to go back through, but for the next round are you making people PM you to sign up and the submit their guesses? I think people should just submit their guesses and not have to "sign up"

I will be making a quick Poll Soon and ask a simple did you like it question or didn't you like it, was it too easy and was it too hard

They can submit feedback but for sure I think I'll be opening up entries instead of getting people to signup for guesses instead... @Rocket

#97 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:30 AM

I thought the avatar was Ivysaur and maybe whatever his sig was before fairyvil; I'm still confused at where the purple part came from that sig the only thing I could find that was close was zleepy's how to train your dragon sig. Oh well clearly not a strong skill for me  :lol2:

#98 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:39 AM

I thought the avatar was Ivysaur and maybe whatever his sig was before fairyvil; I'm still confused at where the purple part came from that sig the only thing I could find that was close was zleepy's how to train your dragon sig. Oh well clearly not a strong skill for me  :lol2:

@Speedracer...

0v46S6B.png

#99 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

Wheee :p

#100 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

I actually thought it was ivysaur at first too. But I decided to search around a little more before sending that in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users