• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#76 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

@Bendida here is said Plushie Tycoon script by the way! http://www.neocodex....oon-autoplayer/

#77 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:01 PM

Thank you! I'm starting reading and then I'll give it a try :) Thanks again!

#78 phoenix13

phoenix13
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:23 PM

Took me like 20 minutes to get the avatar. It beats sending out a lot of neomails for sure. Did not know refreshing at the inbox would get you the avatar still.

#79 melathos

melathos
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:30 PM

I was actually not aware of the 'holding f5' method. I spent so much time refreshing once at a time. :sorry:

Thanks for the tip!

#80 panther1

panther1
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

cant wait to get this one with this fucked up neomaili system yayyyy *dead*

#81 pride

pride
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:50 PM

Left my autorefresher on for about 40 minutes and still no neomail addict avatar. I'll give it another try tomorrow. Just double checking - we need to refresh in the "inbox"?

#82 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:51 PM

Left my autorefresher on for about 40 minutes and still no neomail addict avatar. I'll give it another try tomorrow. Just double checking - we need to refresh in the "inbox"?

Yes refresh the inbox

#83 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:13 PM

I don't know if you have the same problem but I sometimes don't receive notifications for unread emails and always when I click on a new notification it says something stupid like 'you haven't received this email so you cannot read it' or something like this. And I have to go to the Inbox to view said email. So I begin to suspect there's a problem with Neomail and consequently - with the avvie...

#84 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:17 PM

I don't know if you have the same problem but I sometimes don't receive notifications for unread emails and always when I click on a new notification it says something stupid like 'you haven't received this email so you cannot read it' or something like this. And I have to go to the Inbox to view said email. So I begin to suspect there's a problem with Neomail and consequently - with the avvie...

That happens with me as well. As for the avvy no idea as i got it a couple months ago :/

#85 SamanthaBee

SamanthaBee
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

They mentioned that in the editorial before this one. Apparently they're working on fixing it. Who knows if it will actually happen though

#86 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

I have the same problem, however I kept refreshing for hours until this message started and didn't get the avatar so I don't think the problem is there.

#87 Kamala

Kamala
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:51 PM

I thought you had to send a neomail  :o Wish I had known this a lot sooner then now! Thanks for sharing though... will probably use it to make my shell accounts look more legit.

#88 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:43 PM

I thought you had to send a neomail  :o Wish I had known this a lot sooner then now! Thanks for sharing though... will probably use it to make my shell accounts look more legit.

You don't have to, however even with this method me and some other people still couldn't get the avatar. Be aware that it's hard as hell.

#89 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:06 AM

I got it finally. Put my finger on F5 for 30 sec or so twice, absolutely sure it won't work. Checked just in case and I couldn't believe my eyes. :yahoo:

#90 Dexternaut

Dexternaut
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:15 AM

It worked, actually!!

I was afraid because of the last comments about the avy not appearing but just got it. I thought you needed to send/receive neomails!

#91 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:16 AM

Glad to see it's working then haha I thought it was broken.

#92 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:21 AM

Glad to see it's working then haha I thought it was broken.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Actually I was absolutely certain it was broken because of the bug with the Inbox. So I gave up on trying several days ago. Then today I pressed the F5 key just like that and I got it. Maybe you should try it now too, just in case the chance is bigger at this time of the day ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users