Quantcast

Photo

Soooo we keep going off topic on the AC board.

ac ix wow suspense woot party over here i feel like im hashtagging. gross

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#176 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

Entonces usted debe utilizar el traductor. Puede ser que podemos entender lo que dices, ¿de acuerdo?  :p

Español no es mi lengua materna, pero mi marido es español, por lo que me doy cuenta de algunas pequeñas cosas. De hecho, entiendo mejor de lo que hablo o escribo. xD

--------------

Muy buen español :p

Gracias.  ^_^

@TearDropOnFire, I've been wanting to ask you this because I see connections EVERYWHERE. xD

Did you pick your username because of Massive Attack's song?

#177 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:18 PM

Gracias.  ^_^

@TearDropOnFire, I've been wanting to ask you this because I see connections EVERYWHERE. xD

Did you pick your username because of Massive Attack's song?

:D

I've been using the name 'TearDropOnfire' for years as screen names/aliases. I bought a PureMoods album (damn, how many years ago?) and it had that song on it. Words kinda inspired me :p Never been big into their music, but that song is awesome.

#178 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

It's my Friday. Just saying.

#179 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

That sensation when you realize you forgot to put a dryer sheet in the dryer.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8546-1387487742-11.

#180 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:39 PM

:D

I've been using the name 'TearDropOnfire' for years as screen names/aliases. I bought a PureMoods album (damn, how many years ago?) and it had that song on it. Words kinda inspired me :p Never been big into their music, but that song is awesome.

Yay! It's an awesome song. And it has a damn sexy beat. I love them actually. They speak to my senses in such a deep way. :)

It's my Friday. Just saying.

2:40 am here. Friday for me too. WHEEE

-goes to check her PM inbox- Damn it! I'll answer it now. :p

That sensation when you realize you forgot to put a dryer sheet in the dryer.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8546-1387487742-11.

:lol2:  gotta love funny cats!

#181 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

Yay! It's an awesome song. And it has a damn sexy beat. I love them actually. They speak to my senses in such a deep way. :)

It is. I really should check out more of their stuff.

#182 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:58 PM

^ Yep! :D

#183 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:47 PM

I got off topic on the AC board again.

But, man!!! UGH.  I will rant here.

The people on the AC Neoboards are the rudest people I've ever met.  Asking simple questions apparently calls for snide remarks and snobby replies. I can't stand them O_e it's why I typically avoid the neoboards.

Guilds are much better, everyone tends to be nice, but the neoboards straight up grind my gears. O_o ALL OF THEM.  Am I the only one?

#184 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:25 AM

But, man!!! UGH. I will rant here.
The people on the AC Neoboards are the rudest people I've ever met. Asking simple questions apparently calls for snide remarks and snobby replies. I can't stand them O_e it's why I typically avoid the neoboards.

Guilds are much better, everyone tends to be nice, but the neoboards straight up grind my gears. O_o ALL OF THEM. Am I the only one?

I'm a charter person myself. I avoid most boards. You can ask things here though, people will be nicer

#185 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:59 AM

Yes, people on the neoboards are pretty rude. While the majority claim to be adults, I don't meet too many 'rude' adults that behave like them in real life.

#186 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:00 AM

I'm a pretty rude adult.

#187 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

But, man!!! UGH.  I will rant here.

The people on the AC Neoboards are the rudest people I've ever met.  Asking simple questions apparently calls for snide remarks and snobby replies. I can't stand them O_e it's why I typically avoid the neoboards.

Guilds are much better, everyone tends to be nice, but the neoboards straight up grind my gears. O_o ALL OF THEM.  Am I the only one?

You're not the only one. I don't like the neoboards either, except maybe the NCmall ones, most people are actually nice there. So if you are into NC I guess it's a good thing.

But yea the AC chat is toxic, but the drama makes me laugh, so most of the times I will just go and lurk and have some fun.

Yes, people on the neoboards are pretty rude. While the majority claim to be adults, I don't meet too many 'rude' adults that behave like them in real life.

People act very different when they are anonymous online. There is no clear repercussions so it's easy to be rude.

#188 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

I'm a pretty rude adult.

I said I didn't meet 'too many', Sweeney. ;)

#189 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:47 AM

I'm a pretty rude adult.

But, I have yet to experience your rudeness :o

#190 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:20 AM

sleepy. ugh. allergies are kicking my ass today. 

#191 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

Haaaa tomorrow is the anniversary of me and my bf relationship... It's a bit sad because mister is on a internship in europe buuut he's coming back the 30 >w<!!!!

And I'm going to know team codex tomorrow hiii SO EXITED!

#192 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:39 AM

I'm a pretty rude adult.

Don't try to fool us. :p

#193 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

Hey, has anyone else gotten the result "cookie error" when trying to play games on codex or use abrosia with a proxy?

#194 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

sleepy. ugh. allergies are kicking my ass today. 

I feel you, fellow allergic person. Cats, dust, pollen, flowers, shrimps are the worst one. Well, I don't really eat shrimps and own no cats, but especially in spring my live becomes a living hell without medicaments. And even with them, I look like crying all the time :/

#195 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:39 PM

I feel you, fellow allergic person. Cats, dust, pollen, flowers, shrimps are the worst one. Well, I don't really eat shrimps and own no cats, but especially in spring my live becomes a living hell without medicaments. And even with them, I look like crying all the time :/

Pollen is the worst ugh!  I'm allergic to nature, but love the smell and walking through the forest.... not coming back with welts...

#196 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:38 PM

I never really had much of a problem until this year. My daughter too. She's even worse than I am this year. Always sounding like mucus death! 

#197 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

Haaaa tomorrow is the anniversary of me and my bf relationship... It's a bit sad because mister is on a internship in europe buuut he's coming back the 30 >w<!!!!

And I'm going to know team codex tomorrow hiii SO EXITED!

Awww I'm sorry for you, I know what long distance relationships are like. It's pretty hard. I lived in Montreal and my Fiance in Toronto for the first year and a half of our relationship. But now we live together wee.

It's not as far as Europe granted. Where do you live?

#198 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:38 AM

So the allergy issue turned into a death cold. I just slept like foreverrrrr, finally broke my fever. I'm tired as hell still though. Aaaaand I still don't know who the team is. Yuck. 

#199 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:40 AM

So the allergy issue turned into a death cold. I just slept like foreverrrrr, finally broke my fever. I'm tired as hell still though. Aaaaand I still don't know who the team is. Yuck. 

Nice to see you are feeling better :D  And I think you'll like the team choice when you see it.

#200 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

Nice to see you are feeling better :D  And I think you'll like the team choice when you see it.

That means it's fairyvil T^T Aww mannnnn *snaps*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ac ix, wow, suspense, woot, party over here, i feel like im hashtagging., gross

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users