neopoints gambling risky cheating neopets tips help food club bets

• Please log in to reply
672 replies to this topic

#651 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:05 AM

I hope so! Even if I don't it doesn't worry me, it's the first time I'm playing so I have no expectations.

#652 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:41 AM

Yesssss I've been looking for someone new to follow with this consistency of riskiness ;) +rep4lyf

#653 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:27 AM

I hope so! Even if I don't it doesn't worry me, it's the first time I'm playing so I have no expectations.

That's cool. Keep it up and try to follow daily. It seems like I have all my big wins on days that no one participates.  :(

Yesssss I've been looking for someone new to follow with this consistency of riskiness ;) +rep4lyf

Some days I bet more risky than others. Today is kind of up in the air really. There were like 4 positive arenas when I bet this morning, but 3 of them were barely positive, and were basically tossups as far as I'm concerned.

12/03/14 EDIT: Busts all around yesterday. There are 5 positive arenas today, so hopefully that will bring us some good results.

Edited by talbs, 03 December 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#654 tarake

tarake
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:09 AM

i got nothing yesterday, i hope that today is better :rolleyes:

#655 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:22 PM

Thanks, fingers crossed for a decent win today! I'm running low on NP :/

#656 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

Yay 40:1 Today :D

#657 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:44 AM

Yay 40:1 Today :D

I got 32:10 yesterday from the high risk. I'll take it.

The bets have been updated. There is only one positive arena, so proceed with caution!

Edited by talbs, 04 December 2014 - 10:45 AM.

#658 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:18 PM

Got to play today! I did my own thing though. Good luck team Food Club!! :)

#659 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:59 PM

Nothing today.. sigh weird outcome for Harpoon Harry's :(

#660 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:02 PM

Ahhh i would have won big time if it wasnt for that dumb harrys harpoon!!

#661 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:42 AM

The bets are updated for today. The odds suck, so I just used Hugo's. Good luck to everyone who bets.

Edited by talbs, 08 December 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#662 Jhud0ra

Jhud0ra
  • TinyChat Harassment Committee

• 65 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:26 PM

No bets all month, what happened? :(

#663 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:22 PM

No bets all month, what happened? :(

I haven't been on Neo at all because of their recent bouts of lag. If the site is straightened out, I will likely come back to posting. Fortunately if you want to use someone else's bets, the links in the OP still work.

#664 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:05 AM

I decided to post some bets today. These are the first I've posted in 4 months so good luck. The high risk are a little on the conservative side in the event you normally shy away from crazy bets. I will try to get back in the swing of posting these so let me know if you use them and have any luck!

#665 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:59 PM

I heard that there was some super great odds a couple of days back! lots of people won nps apparently. I am only guessing that these bets have already finished? I saw and was going to bet, but then noticed the time. Living across the pond sure messes these things up lol.

#666 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:54 PM

I heard that there was some super great odds a couple of days back! lots of people won nps apparently. I am only guessing that these bets have already finished? I saw and was going to bet, but then noticed the time. Living across the pond sure messes these things up lol.

Yeah they have passed sadly, but I am glad to see you in the thread nonetheless. I am not sure how the bets even did today. I will try to post a little earlier for you tomorrow!

#667 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:03 PM

Yeah they have passed sadly, but I am glad to see you in the thread nonetheless. I am not sure how the bets even did today. I will try to post a little earlier for you tomorrow!

From what i see busted. sponggie won gooblah

Grarrl has been on the losing streak in a 2/13/13/13 arena :(

today he is in 2/12/13/13 again...

Hugo has not been updating his page since Feb as well.

so the low risk link probably has to change

#668 Sharkbait4

Sharkbait4
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:04 PM

Thanks for posting your bets. I usually go bust proof trying to save up but, especially with Ghoul Catchers being an easy way to get some betting money, not too worried about using higher risks.

#669 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

Ill try and watch out for them so i can participate. I miss food club! :)

#670 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2015 - 04:21 AM

From what i see busted. sponggie won gooblah

Grarrl has been on the losing streak in a 2/13/13/13 arena :(

today he is in 2/12/13/13 again...

Hugo has not been updating his page since Feb as well.

so the low risk link probably has to change

Wow I didn't know that. I wonder if the lag drove him away as well.

Ill try and watch out for them so i can participate. I miss food club! :)

I miss food club as well. That, and everything else that used to function properly on the site. I haven't ABed in months because there just hasn't been any interest.

Edited by talbs, 07 April 2015 - 04:21 AM.

#671 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

Big ass bump.

I have been placing food club bets again, pretty risky ones. I miss this thread. :)

#672 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:26 AM

Big ass bump.

I have been placing food club bets again, pretty risky ones. I miss this thread. :)

I miss doing the thread, and talking to you @Prisca!

The main reason I don't do it anymore is I can't access Neo at work, and I could at my old job. By the time I get home each day, Food Club has already happened, so it's kind of a bummer. I'd love to get back to doing it again.

#673 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:49 PM

I miss doing the thread, and talking to you @Prisca!

The main reason I don't do it anymore is I can't access Neo at work, and I could at my old job. By the time I get home each day, Food Club has already happened, so it's kind of a bummer. I'd love to get back to doing it again.

I literally spent over an hour figuring out my own food club bet last night lol. it was a bit pathetic. I'll let you know if i win anything. I have been playing my risky bets from the neodaq page (usually). I can post the bets here if you are interested... but i can't devote hours of my time to the cause, each night, to come up with my own bets lol. :p

I won 2 small bets. wahoo. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neopoints, gambling, risky, cheating, neopets, tips, help, food club, bets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users