677 replies to this topic

#676 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2,386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

Big ass bump.

I have been placing food club bets again, pretty risky ones. I miss this thread. :)

#677 talbs

talbs
  • 4,055 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:26 AM

Big ass bump.

I have been placing food club bets again, pretty risky ones. I miss this thread. :)

I miss doing the thread, and talking to you @Prisca!

The main reason I don't do it anymore is I can't access Neo at work, and I could at my old job. By the time I get home each day, Food Club has already happened, so it's kind of a bummer. I'd love to get back to doing it again.

#678 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2,386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:49 PM

I miss doing the thread, and talking to you @Prisca!

The main reason I don't do it anymore is I can't access Neo at work, and I could at my old job. By the time I get home each day, Food Club has already happened, so it's kind of a bummer. I'd love to get back to doing it again.

I literally spent over an hour figuring out my own food club bet last night lol. it was a bit pathetic. I'll let you know if i win anything. I have been playing my risky bets from the neodaq page (usually). I can post the bets here if you are interested... but i can't devote hours of my time to the cause, each night, to come up with my own bets lol. :p

I won 2 small bets. wahoo. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neopoints, gambling, risky, cheating, neopets, tips, help, food club, bets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users