Quantcast

Photo

Fun Game: What Pokemon would your parents/siblings/etc have?

pokemon

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

Hmmmm.... My mom's an artist so she would definitely have a Smeargle!! And probably some sort of huge ass big since she likes traveling a lot. So Pidgeot or Altaria? She also loooves cats and dogs, so probably a Lillipup and Skitty!! She also loves Swirlix and Pikachu ^^ <3

My dad would have... mmnn... Back when he was a bit younger he would totally have a Machamp since he used to work out a lot, and also since he has his own waste disposal company he used to move a bunch of huge and heavy drum things around back in the day >w< He just works from his home office thing now hahah. Also probably a Granbull since he had a bulldog when he was a kid!!

Don't have any siblings though eheheh~ :3

No siblings! Lucky, mine are brats!

#27 Lily

Lily
  • 279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

My brother would have an army of Beartic, Usaring, and Teddiursa because he is obsessed with bears  :D

#28 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:04 PM

I prefer http://pldh.net/dex/sprites/

However I'm sure a simple google search would suffice.

Dragonite Sprite would likely yield 3-4 sites with all the different sprites.

Sweet, thanks for the link!

#29 Chocodile

Chocodile
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:06 AM

My boyfriend would definitely have a Pansear because of the hair. They'd match.

#30 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

My boyfriend would definitely have a Pansear because of the hair. They'd match.

His hair is red and swirly?

Mine would probably have a meloetta because he writes music, but doesn't like to sing. :p

#31 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:08 AM

This thread is cute, and I've been thinking about it for a while now. I picked one Pokemon for each family member. :D

My dad would definitely have Farfetch'd, because he likes to cook and is also full of shit.

farfetchd.gif

My mom would have Togetic, because she likes to make other people happy. :D

togetic.gif

My sister would have Eevee, because she's obsessed with it. She trained hers to level 100 in Blue.

eevee.gif

My brother would have Squirtle. Because when I introduced him to Pokemon, that's who he picked and named "TURTLEDUDE".

squirtle.gif

#32 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

This thread is cute, and I've been thinking about it for a while now. I picked one Pokemon for each family member. :D

My dad would definitely have Farfetch'd, because he likes to cook and is also full of shit.

farfetchd.gif

My mom would have Togetic, because she likes to make other people happy. :D

togetic.gif

My sister would have Eevee, because she's obsessed with it. She trained hers to level 100 in Blue.

eevee.gif

My brother would have Squirtle. Because when I introduced him to Pokemon, that's who he picked and named "TURTLEDUDE".

squirtle.gif

Awh, this is cute!  It's cool that everyone's putting so much thought into it :D

#33 CibuMattie

CibuMattie
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:24 AM

I think my Mum would probably have a Persian, and a Kadabra (she loves cats, and likes shows about psychics and mysteries and such), and my Step-Dad would have an Ivysaur/Venusaur,  he does gardening work for the city council. My little brother, I'm not sure, maybe a Scraggy, he doesn't do much other than relax and play video games, and Scraggy seems like the kind of relaxed Pokémon he'd have. He also likes video games set in the desert so...

I think my Grandparents would have a lot of flying types or bird-related Pokémon and maybe some grass types, my Aunt would probably have a Liepard and a Lilligant... I imagine my girlfriend (not sure if she counts in this) would have horse-related Pokémon and maybe a Solosis or any of it's evolutionary line, as she studies biology.

Edited by CibuMattie, 21 June 2014 - 10:27 AM.

#34 SinSin

SinSin
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

Pretty sure my mom would have A Spoink/Grumpig. She loves pigs XD And probably a Torchic, since she loves chickens too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users