KORRA

Dank meme, bro.

#77 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:50 AM

Full Metal Alchemist will never -not- be my favorite anime. I still want my first tattoo to be one these:

Spoiler

#78 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:47 AM

How is the original Bubblegum Crisis?

I somehow ended up watching 2040 (LOVED it btw) only to realize their was a prequel series.

Still haven't gotten around to watching it though.  :lol2:

It could go both ways.. I've had people tell me that after watching 2040 and then going to the original ruined it for them, but I got into 2040 like you before watching the prequel and I'm not one of those people   :) I'd say it's worth watching.

Have you seen Crystal yet? Sooooo good. Not a huge fan of the characters' designs (getting used to them at least), but like how it's more true to the manga and has less "filler".

Think we're only nine-ish episodes in and Vanus is about to appear. 

Can't wait for the Dark Moon Arc, and even more excited if/when they get to Neptune/Uranus/Saturn. Heard the manga, and therefore Crystal should, tend to start getting dramatically different around the time "S" starts.

I've watched a few episodes only. I always forget about it. I really like that it's going in the direction of the manga though. 

It's hard for me to find time to watch anything with subtitles because I worry about how it will effect Maya. I try to put on the old english dub for her when I remember but she's screamed "mamo-chan" when Prince Darien was in trouble so she's somehow picked up things from the japanese sub at some point. Oops. 

Edited by 0ryx, 30 December 2014 - 09:49 AM.

#79 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

DUDE I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS IN FOREVER

Me and Elin have been watching Henneko lately and its a really fun anime!! I really like it!! Kantoku's art style is lovely so its awesome seeing it in motion ^^ Steins;gate is fantastic too!! Holy shit that ending man aaaaaa
If you haven't watched it you really should :3

#80 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:15 PM

Just picked up Cowboy Bebop for $30 bucks at walmart! Finished watching FLCL and Paranoia Agent. Both pretty good!

#81 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

Just picked up Cowboy Bebop for $30 bucks at walmart! Finished watching FLCL and Paranoia Agent. Both pretty good!

Cowboy Bebop and FLCL are definitely favs. :D 

Other anime I've really enjoyed: Space Dandy (♪ Hey Everett.), Ouran High School Host Club (shhh), Princess Butterfly (oh my god where can I find more cross-dressing anime), xXxHolic (really enjoyed the manga, as well), Sword Art Online (just indulgent enough for me)... I do some dabbling.

@0ryx - I loved Elfin Lied. Sailor Moon will also always have a place in my heart - have you seen Moon Animate Make-Up? They have a bunch of artists draw/design/animate just a few seconds of an episode of Sailor Moon, then stitch them all together to make one full episode with a ton of styles. Highly recommend it if you're nostalgic for the show. :) I'm really hoping they organize another one...

#82 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2015 - 05:27 PM

I got into Parasyte, it's been a trip...

#83 Kettai

Kettai
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 12 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:46 PM

Binbougami ga!, is what i recently just finished. It's just plain funny and filled with a ridiculous amount of references  :lol2: 

Its also very funny on both Dubbed and Subbed

Edited by Kettai, 04 February 2015 - 06:47 PM.

#84 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:13 PM

Full Metal Alchemist will never -not- be my favorite anime. I still want my first tattoo to be one these:

Spoiler

The Original or Brotherhood? And did you like the movies? Conqueror of Shamballa wasn't exactly my fave but it was a nice way for them to end the original series. 

My friend has been bugging me to watch Angel Beats for years now, every time he watches it he's cried at least once.

#85 LittleBambi

LittleBambi
  • 128 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:37 AM

Ah let's see; my favorite momentarily is still Naruto + Naruto Shippuden (sans fillers though, I hate fillers)

But I've watched plenty of anime and I enjoyed all of these: 

- Hellsing, the spin-off

- Hellsing Ultimate (though a bit less than the spin-off. Unpopular opinion, I know ^^' )

- Vampire Knight + Vampire Knight Guilty

- Death Note

- Chobits

- Shuffle!

- Prince of Tennis

- Rurouni Kenshin

- Dragon ball Z, what can I say, I grew up with it. And although I haven't revisited the series, I still love playing the games a lot! : D

- Beyblade, the first series of it

- Yu-Gi-Oh; loved the series! Never got into the cardgame though

- Pokémon duh

- Black Butler

- Arashi No Yoru Ni: it's a movie. There was a series made of it now, but it's really not as good. Not by far.

I'm sure there were more, but I can't remember...

#86 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:23 PM

I'm currently re-watching Hunter x Hunter completely!

#87 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:55 PM

The Original or Brotherhood? And did you like the movies? Conqueror of Shamballa wasn't exactly my fave but it was a nice way for them to end the original series.

My friend has been bugging me to watch Angel Beats for years now, every time he watches it he's cried at least once.

Back before I watched Brotherhood, Shamballa was my jam. I'm a sap for good endings and OTPs, though, so after I watched FMA:B I thought the original ending to the series was incredibly selfish.

Angel Beats just kinda hits you at the end after being majorly a comedy through most of the series. It really should have got 26 episodes and not 13. It's pretty rushed.

#88 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:02 AM

kingdom. it's about shin and his amigos trying to rise to the rank of a general during the warring states period of china in like 250 bc. 

#89 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:50 PM

Is there someone here who likes JoJo?

Edited by istafrog, 13 May 2015 - 05:11 PM.

#90 Banshee

Banshee
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:26 PM

No. 6 is my favorite, followed by Big O as a close second.

#91 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

Me and Elin have been casually watching Sound Euphonium and holy crap what a pretty anime!! It's a lot of fun too!! :3

#92 Banshee

Banshee
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:16 PM

Me and Elin have been casually watching Sound Euphonium and holy crap what a pretty anime!! It's a lot of fun too!! :3

I've been meaning to try that one. It looks cute and seems like it would feed my inner weeb and my inner band-geek.

#93 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:59 AM

1351747314454.jpg

#94 pancakemachine

pancakemachine
  • 60 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

My all time favorite anime would have to be Yuyu Hakusho has always been one of my favorites since being a kid 

#95 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

I read the Yu Yu Hakusho manga last year.

Toguro arc was my favourite

#96 Londonn

Londonn
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

Fairytale and SAO. I'm obsessed.

#97 gideao

gideao
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:29 PM

Dragon ball Z and Knights of the Zodiac  :lol2:  :lol2:  it is am old xD

#98 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:33 PM

Fairytale and SAO. I'm obsessed.

Baww I loved Fairytale, and got my bf into SAO.

My favorite anime is Madoka Magica, totally in love with it. For movies, Wolf Children is maybe my fav?! So many to pick from

#99 aritsumiki

aritsumiki
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

Puella Magi Madoka Magica has been my #1 for a while now. I guess I'm a sucker for melancholic things.

#100 ameowica

ameowica
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:17 PM

I love Pokemon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users