• Please log in to reply
2468 replies to this topic

#101 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

I need beginning blogger and the badger one. Because I'm sure I deserve the badger, whatever the requirements are.

#102 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

I need beginning blogger and the badger one. Because I'm sure I deserve the badger, whatever the requirements are.

Nu uh, you don't. :(

#103 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

Nu uh, you don't. :(

*has a fit*

#104 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:09 AM

I'm cute and cuddly, so I should definitely have The Prime 999. Otherwise I guess we'll have to file me under "sad as hell".

(Psst, did I mention that badgers are one of my favorite animals? We can blame the Redwall series for that. Constance was an amazing character.)

#105 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

Is there a way if we have more than 10 awards to choose which 10 are shown?

I want my prime 999 shown :p

#106 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:15 AM

May I have the Attic Restock one (618 restocks) and the 100 post award please?

#107 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

Beginner blogger please.

& the badger :shifty:

#108 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

Updated all the eligible awards that I have the power to give.

I'm cute and cuddly, so I should definitely have The Prime 999. Otherwise I guess we'll have to file me under "sad as hell".

(Psst, did I mention that badgers are one of my favorite animals? We can blame the Redwall series for that. Constance was an amazing character.)

You made a compelling point. You should be filed under "sad as hell" :p My award is pretty difficult to achieve, but if you objectively complete the prerequisites you're all set to earn it. Clue: My award is an objective award like the blog/posts/attic awards. No human interpretation is needed.

Is there a way if we have more than 10 awards to choose which 10 are shown?

I want my prime 999 shown :p

The staff and I discussed the possibility of having more than 10 awards, but the issue is the potential for clutter and back-end programming complexities that I have no intelliectual capacity to even touch upon.

We also talked about switching awards around for the request of the user, but the problem is that there is that 10 award limit and if we delete the award and reinstated it, the 2nd to last award has the potential to be replaced with the addition of a new awrd and then the user my want to keep that award so we have to switch things around over and over again. We'd rather not go into that clustermess.

#109 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

You made a compelling point. You should be filed under "sad as hell" :p My award is pretty difficult to achieve, but if you objectively complete the prerequisites you're all set to earn it. Clue: My award is an objective award like the blog/posts/attic awards. No human interpretation is needed.

If it's something like "post a selfie" I'm screwed. :(

#110 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:52 AM

If it's something like "post a selfie" I'm screwed. :(

You are lucky that it's not :p I'm also anti-selfie on the political spectrum next to pro-kicking people who take selfies in busy walkways.

#111 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:55 AM

May I have the 1000+ attic restock one. I'm a dumbo and didn't realize I had over a thousand (pleasant surprise to say the least) 

I also want the badger one so I'd love it if waser would just tell me what they criteria are :p 

#112 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:56 AM

May I have the 1000+ attic restock one. I'm a dumbo and didn't realize I had over a thousand (pleasant surprise to say the least) 

I also want the badger one so I'd love it if waser would just tell me what they criteria are :p

It wouldn't be a secret if I told everybody. xD It also wouldn't be very exclusive because everybody would know how to get it.

#113 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:56 AM

Thanks, @Keil.

And yay, badger, badger, badger. Thanks, Waser!

#114 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:57 AM

You are lucky that it's not :p I'm also anti-selfie on the political spectrum next to pro-kicking people who take selfies in busy walkways.

Hmm. Guess I'll have to do a bit of everything to see if I can't figure it out eventually then.

#115 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

You're the one who fulfilled the criteria. :p

#116 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:59 AM

Thanks, @Keil.

You're welcome. :p

Hush you. :ph34r:

#117 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

Lol, I don't even know what I did.

#118 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

Hush you. :ph34r:

I'm saying nothing! I hold my life in very high regard.

#119 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

Updated all the eligible awards that I have the power to give.

The staff and I discussed the possibility of having more than 10 awards, but the issue is the potential for clutter and back-end programming complexities that I have no intelliectual capacity to even touch upon.

We also talked about switching awards around for the request of the user, but the problem is that there is that 10 award limit and if we delete the award and reinstated it, the 2nd to last award has the potential to be replaced with the addition of a new awrd and then the user my want to keep that award so we have to switch things around over and over again. We'd rather not go into that clustermess.

I'm guessing it would be impossible for like, a checklist and you can simply highlight which to be shown? :p I don't know programming so it's probably a lot harder than using the GUI.

#120 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

It wouldn't be a secret if I told everybody. xD It also wouldn't be very exclusive because everybody would know how to get it.

I pinky promise I won't tell anyone else :p 

Also congrat @Bee for getting the award! I find it amusing that you got it but don't know what you did!  :lol2:

#121 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

Also congrat @Bee for getting the award! I find it amusing that you got it but don't know what you did!  :lol2:

I feel like this describes everyone who has it besides Waser and maybe one other person.

#122 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

I feel like this describes everyone who has it besides Waser and maybe one other person.

;)

#123 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

I finally have 100 posts

#124 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts