Mario Kart 8, anyone?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 buhrooke

buhrooke
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

x_x I want it so bad. First step is to get a WiiU though...

#27 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:25 AM

If only I had a WiiU... Definitely jealous of anyone who has gotten to play the updated Rainbow Road - looks amazing. 

#28 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:18 AM

If only I had a WiiU... Definitely jealous of anyone who has gotten to play the updated Rainbow Road - looks amazing. 

It's really fun and colorful, but kinda short. Then again a lot of the tracks in MK8 seem rather short.

#29 chipmunkwarcry

chipmunkwarcry
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

I got to play Mario Cart 8 just recently and the people I was playing with set it to 150cc and even on the easier tracks I felt imcompetant. Especially since I used to be sort of good at Mario Cart Wii. Regardless though It was a lot of fun to play.

#30 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:15 PM

I bought my WiiU specifically to play Mario Kart 8 when they had the free game bonus (Pikman 3, New Super Mario Bros U, Wind Waker HD or Wii Party U). The graphics are super pretty and it's cool that they have some new maps coming out soon via DLC. 

I'm not the greatest but I've had all of them since DoubleDash 

#31 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:02 PM

I bought my WiiU specifically to play Mario Kart 8 when they had the free game bonus (Pikman 3, New Super Mario Bros U, Wind Waker HD or Wii Party U). The graphics are super pretty and it's cool that they have some new maps coming out soon via DLC. 

I'm not the greatest but I've had all of them since DoubleDash 

I am so tempted to do just this but I feel like that is so ridiculous of me to buy one just so I can play one game that I don't even have the time to enjoy right now =\ 

#32 Piplup

Piplup
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:44 AM

we should have an online race with every one that has it

maybe it could turn in to a contest or something

#33 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:38 PM

I am so tempted to do just this but I feel like that is so ridiculous of me to buy one just so I can play one game that I don't even have the time to enjoy right now =\ 

Lol yea, at the time it was to play with a girl as well so I figured it would be a good way to spend a lot of time but things didn't exactly work out. But now that I have it I've had the opportunity to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Zelda Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros U. And I've got the new Smash, XenoBlade, Zelda and Mario Party games preordered so my purchase isn't a total waste. I def get more use out of it than out of my 3DS which I've only used to play Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Zelda A Link Between Worlds (great game btw), Phoenix Wright, Dual Destinies, Animal Crossing and soon to be Pokemon Ruby Omega

we should have an online race with every one that has it

maybe it could turn in to a contest or something

I'd be down for that

#34 420weedgod420

420weedgod420
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:12 AM

anyone still active and wanna game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users