Koalas have claws.

They're effectively a hairy weebl though. :p

#30 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

I'll go all over Australia, tipping koalas.

#31 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:26 AM

I'll go all over Australia, tipping koalas.

Why only koalas? You should go through all the famous antipodean animals in order of size, I'd suggest something like bilby, goanna, echidna, quoll, platypus, wombat, koala, tasmanian devil, erm... wallaby, dingo, kangaroo, crocodile (not sure if those sizes are in the right order completely :p).

#32 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

Why only koalas? You should go through all the famous antipodean animals in order of size, I'd suggest something like bilby, goanna, echidna, quoll, platypus, wombat, koala, tasmanian devil, erm... wallaby, dingo, kangaroo, crocodile (not sure if those sizes are in the right order completely :p).

Maybe I'll just push Strat over

#33 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

well if you are coming to Australia to tip Strat over, might as well visit Singapore and Malaysia =]

if you are into scenery, i always wanted to go Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

found this online 

unless you are into partying of course ...

Europe would be awesome, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Budapest, Berlin =]

#34 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:06 AM

Maybe I'll just push Strat over

As long as you record the attempt, I have a feeling it would be most amusing. xD

#35 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

Barcelona - I went there as part of field trip once, and it was the best time I've had abroad. I'm not sure about cost because it was paid for me, being about 14 at the time (I think it was about £170 for my parents, although the school could've paid for some of it as well... perhaps half, so £340? I dunno. :p).

The city itself has amazing sights (the architecture is lovely in the central districts), but just outside there's Port Aventura (http://www.portaventura.co.uk/), home to the largest rollercoaster in Europe, and also Benicassim, providing you go mid-July (http://fiberfib.com/index.php/en/).

I'm not exactly giving you the best overview because there's so much to consider, but it's definitely worth having a look at. Here's a little site I found which gives you a little briefing:

http://www.timeout.c...do-in-barcelona

Benicassim is a good hour or so down the coast and lasts long enough that it's basically an entirely separate trip. :p Plus it's knackering, you want to be well rested before/after, if you want to tack a city on to it better to do Valencia.

I've heard good things about interrailing across Europe.
Very stereotypical gap yah activity :p

Have you seen the cost of an interrailing ticket these days, coupled with general prices across Europe?! Nobody's doing that shit for gap yahs anymore, all the kids are in SE Asia where the money lasts them about 6 months instead of 2 weeks. We did interrailing for our honeymoon and I maintain we could probably have gone to the flipping Maldives instead.

Favourite trips were Scandinavian city breaks (muchos pricey though) and Bali. All with the Boy. Oh, and we did Greek island hopping a few years ago with a big group of our friends which was amazing.

Europe is just so easy when you're European because 3 nights somewhere is so feasible...it's difficult for recommending to North American types because there are so many places that I love for a few days but I wouldn't want to spend more time than that...

In terms of ideas, depends on what sort of thing you're after I guess, the world is your oyster. Most places you can do relatively cheaply with a bit of careful research and depending on how willing you are to slum it. :p Do you have friends that will be going with you?

#36 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:57 AM

It just depends on what you like to do, I like walking and seeing things at the same time, so I tend to choose places based around local walking trails and hiking stuff. If you like sitting on your ass and listening to music, maybe you could choose a place/time based around a concert.

#37 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:23 AM

If you're going to Australia, come over to Singapore! New Zealand is pretty lovely too. Summer is fabulous there.

#38 Daviid

Daviid
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

Most of the mediterranean countries, Japan or as I will do in August, the Canary Islands.
Mostly because of the weather.
And Japan because you have both tradition and technology.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kate nudes, her nudes are my summer, and they trip me out, the good way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users