Anime recommendations?

anime recommendation help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bearlord

bearlord
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:41 PM

If you guys could recommend me more animes like tamako market that would be great.  :wub:

I watched it when it came out and I was rewatching it the other day, it's one of those animes I really like, even if I have stopped watching anime. I was wondering f people could recommend me more animes in that style, so maybe I would feel more motivated to watch anime more often..Yeah..

And yes, I have already watched k-on (and most of kyoanimation's animes for that matter). I love slice of life, if that helps? 

#2 Jolly

Jolly
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:13 PM

Have you seen Nichijou? Its one of my favorite slice of life animes.

#3 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:46 AM

Dunno if its your thing, but nihoujo/silver spoon/yotsuda could be up your alley. Or else saint young men is really good too, where else would you see jesus and buddha go on wacky adventures together

#4 Renie

Renie
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

Haha Saint Young Men is so cool! I like K-on too, slice of life is my fav genre ^^

#5 Arduno

Arduno
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:32 PM

watching No Game no life at the moment 

still looking for other good ones

#6 CibuMattie

CibuMattie
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:29 AM

Daily Lives of Highschool Boys is good for a surreal slice-of-life comedy. Lucky Star is great for a nerdy slice-of-life, it's kinda old but a lot of the jokes hold up, though the first episode is... very slow to start, honestly. 

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:40 AM

Lucky Star is great for a nerdy slice-of-life, it's kinda old but a lot of the jokes hold up, though the first episode is... very slow to start, honestly.

You don't want to know which end of a chocolate cornet is the head?

#8 malibu2vice

malibu2vice
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

watching No Game no life at the moment 

still looking for other good ones

;D no game no life!! i second this one.

Right now free!! second season came out. I also liked the basketball anime Kuroko no Basket.

Yeah I guess I like sports animes but hmm... Kara no kyokai is also nice. and Kill la Kill. Those are the ones I recently watched... not sure if you guys will like them

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, recommendation, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users