Photo

Lovin' half price day!

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#1 BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

But those feels when you see you missed out on a Water Draik MP.  Oof I would have loooooved to use that. Do you all lower your OCRs on this particular day at all or just leave well enough alone?

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:20 AM

Shame on you for not supporting Team Codex during the AC.

#3 BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:27 AM

Huh? OH Altador Cup thing?  I honestly don't understand it that well lol.  I kinda went with the team I liked the look of the most ... uh how do I support Team Codex then? :) I suck at the flash games something fierce

Oh good lord, ok I just found the info.  Yes shame on me :(  And it still confuses the hell out of me lol

#4 Cupcakes

Cupcakes
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:39 AM

I'm trying to RS legit on my main in chocolate to get the avatar.

...LOL... I'm really bad at everything I try to do on neo legit! xD

#5 iNextGenWarrior

iNextGenWarrior
  • 1635 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:58 AM

I'm trying to RS legit on my main in chocolate to get the avatar.

...LOL... I'm really bad at everything I try to do on neo legit! xD

i just got the av, first item ABed of the day, if theres a day to get it, its today. chocolates filled w junk any other time

#6 ombation

ombation
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

Oh I forgot about half price day, thanks for reminding me :) those morphning potion though D:

#7 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:17 AM

I forgot about HPD as well! I'll have to RS later though, I'm at work atm.

#8 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

Urrrrrg To SS or to AB... That is the question.... 

*look et her score* 

Ho, I maxed Yooyu O_o? WELL THEN TH NEXT 5 HOURS ARE AB POWERED I GUESS :D

#9 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:14 AM

Shame on you for not supporting Team Codex during the AC.

^^^ Lol right, everyone must focus on the AC only this month :D

Anyways I saw somewhere, someone had said that the freeze rates are really low now that neo isn't owned by Viacom.

Does anyone know if this is true because if so I should AB for a little bit today instead of just SSing for AC.

#10 Grew

Grew
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

I was really loving HPD too until I got restock banned about 10 hours ago... how do I fix that!? =[

#11 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

I was really loving HPD too until I got restock banned about 10 hours ago... how do I fix that!? =[

Use another account.

#12 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

Just gonna hammer it until I get banned. Once a month shouldn't be an issue  :ph34r:

#13 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

Just gonna hammer it until I get banned. Once a month shouldn't be an issue  :ph34r:

It usually isnt

the worst was when i got RS banned the night before HPD...what a bummer :(

#14 Grew

Grew
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

Use another account.

When I use another account should I use proxies then? I mean I only AB for about 30 minutes (not even) before I got RS banned

#15 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

When I use another account should I use proxies then? I mean I only AB for about 30 minutes (not even) before I got RS banned

If the accounts are already linked, there's no point to use a proxy. If there's no links between them, and you don't feel secure using two accounts under the same IP, you should use it.

Note that, if you're smart about it, and don't abuse the AB, you can use it in multiple accounts under the same IP. Just don't do anything stupid like let it run for more than 3-4 hours.

#16 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

If the accounts are already linked, there's no point to use a proxy. If there's no links between them, and you don't feel secure using two accounts under the same IP, you should use it.

Note that, if you're smart about it, and don't abuse the AB, you can use it in multiple accounts under the same IP. Just don't do anything stupid like let it run for more than 3-4 hours.

i agree, i rarely use a proxy when I AB, but I also aim for high volume lower profit items. I understand the allure of the high profit big bang item but those are the ones that usually grab people's attention. 

#17 Grew

Grew
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:27 AM

Yea I guess that is true, should I maybe slower the refresh rate? I have advanced membership and it's only default refresh settings but I feel like I get RS banned quickly, I also lowered the profit margin needed to grab items

#18 Renie

Renie
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:42 AM

I'm bad at everything too, so I don't enjoy the half price day to it's fullness :c

#19 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:26 PM

Time to make a few million. HPD is easily my most favorite day on Neopets.

Even better since I can RS on a few accounts while still SSing for Team Codex on others. :ninja:

#20 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

Used the time I spent in class + lab to AB (particularly because of the SS issue with the stopping). Got 25 items when I got back. Not bad, but time to support Team Codex. :p

There's always next month  :rolleyes:

#21 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

I got around 10 mil in items this HPD :D

#22 FaerieQueen

FaerieQueen
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

I am absolutely loving it as well! I've gotten some awesome backgrounds from Mystical Surroundings and am now working on the choco avatar. Gonna hit the rest of the profitable stores after I get the avvie until I'm RS banned lol.  ;)

Update - just got the avvie for 2K! That was quick.

Edited by misssummerx, 03 June 2014 - 07:56 PM.

#23 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

I'm not ABing at all today due to the AC. Kinda got a late start and am hoping I'll still be able to max everything today. :p

#24 BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:48 AM

Yeah I got I think 30 items ... probably not all great but still over time some should sell ^.^ Then got RS banned mid day and got some igloo items lol. 

Grats on the avvie Misss :)

#25 HannahElizabeth

HannahElizabeth
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

It should have been good, but I changed my internet provider on the 3rd and my connectivity was all over the place all day.  :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users