Photo

Koi Warrior Set Up

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 undyingfrost

undyingfrost
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

Hello I'm somewhat new to the battledome and would like to know what equipment setup would be good for fighting the Koi Warrior as it seems from reading he is the most profitable. I currently have 2 million neopoints, but my pet is only level 12 so I will have much more by the time my pets strong enough to actually fight him. So no np limit just whats best for defending the most damage from him and hitting him the hardest?

#2 robo7fish

robo7fish
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

If I were you I would definitely put my money into training before fighting. Although the Koi Warrior only has 65 hp, your pet probably only has like 36 hp max. Koi Warrior can attack with a 12 icon weapon which will cut you down rather quickly. You may just want to stick to fighting opponents like Chia Clown and rack up a bunch of codestones for training.

Your best choices for damage are gonna be any of the cheap Brightvale scrolls: Scroll of - the fool, ultranova, knowledge (most expensive). Sun and Moon Chakram is good too. Two Scarab Rings would probably suffice too.

#3 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

I find that a Leaf Shield is very helpful for defense. For offense, grab some Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammers. They're 9 icons each and are essentially free. You might even get them from fighting the Chia Clown. Definitely spend that money on training your pet first though. You deal increased damage when your strength hits certain numbers. Here's an article explaining all that:

http://battlepedia.t...defense-boosts/

Edited by OlWhatshisface, 07 June 2014 - 03:36 PM.

#4 herbs916

herbs916
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:09 PM

What would you recommend after the Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammers

#5 tarake

tarake
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:15 PM

Kelpbeards Trident is very helpfull for me 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users