Anyone know a good reselling guide?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

I want to get in to reselling and make some legit nps. Any clues as to how people make millions from this?

#2 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:46 PM

They make millions, to my knowledge, by operating as a pawn shop:

1. You have a hard to sell/undesirable item.
  2. They give you a quick and easy sell for a really low price. You may not be happy with it, but you're richer.
  3. Then they take a little extra time and use their network (of course, I doubt many people on Neo have a proper network :p ) to find someone who has demand for it, then sell it back for a 25-50% profit margin.
  4. Easy money.

The best resellers have threads up on the Neoboards 24/7, so they get their pick of the lot. But for all things in life, the longer you work at sometime, the better you become.

My advice would be to get a few million in overhead, look at some of the better resellers on the Neoboards, look at how they sell/the difference between the item's price and their offer (or just generally their selling process) and get started from there, make it up on your own.

Just make sure to screw everyone over. ;)

#3 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

The basic idea is really just buy low sell high, and really the main thing you need to understand besides that is how hard things are to sell and how an item's price will change. For example, let's just talk about MPs since there are so many. Theres a big difference between a R99 MP and a R9X MP, simply because R99s are sought out for quests often. Though in general, you'll probably want to avoid MPs because unless someone just happens to be searching out that MP, it might be hard to even sell for 50% of the market price for R9X MPs. One thing you'll also want to check is how much it costs to create that certain pet/color combinations. Sometimes it costs less to buy a MP of the same pet but different color then buy the paintbrush than to actually buy the colored MP that you want, definitely avoid those MPs...

#4 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

How to resell -

Offer less than 50% of the TP price..

Sell for slightly more than 50% of TP price. 

#5 wpsiatwin

wpsiatwin
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:30 AM

And IMO, stick to hts. Ets are mostly boring to sell, and not much profit to be made.

Try to buy similar types of items. When a collector buys one item from you, ask if he wants the others as well. Give him discounts. He buys more stuff. You get more moola :)

I would also advise you not to screw with people unless you're absolutely sure you won't get called out for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users