Came to post pretty much exactly what Bone said.. Going to give a little feedback on all of the pictures, I haven't voted yet, need to let them sink in more. Also I am not a professional and these are strictly my own opinions, don't read too much into them.
1. looks like a typical photo you would see on facebook/instagram.
2. ANIMALS! Thinking outside the box and not using a portrait of a human, I like it.
3. great picture, the only thing i dont like is the wiring in the front, would have been a solid 10 for if that wasn't there.
4. love the use of black and white in this one, great picture sticking to the theme.
5. I can't tell if this is supposed to be black and white with a splash of color, interesting picture, would have been better if zoomed in more on the dog, the lighting throws me off as it's real dark in spots.
6. beautiful, candid, amazing. I'll probably end up voting for this.
7. You are beautiful, Kat.
8. doggyyy, cute. I like the picture, but feel it's missing something.
9. I see potential, overall it's just too dark.
10. it's so cute and fluffy