Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:11 AM

BM/DM was less lucrative before the auto clear as there is too much junk

now there is space for the profitable item

that is why there is so many ppl in there now

#27 xkhaleesi

xkhaleesi
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:08 PM

I've been legit RSing lately, but I'd love to hear if there are any people out there who do get away with abing in magic, stamp and manage to make it look legit enough to get away with it. Because while I love RSing in both those as it's fun, the refreshing over and over kills me. 

#28 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:24 PM

BM/DM was less lucrative before the auto clear as there is too much junk

now there is space for the profitable item

that is why there is so many ppl in there now

But the profit is also less and more HTS.

#29 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:46 PM

Does autobuying in BM/DM have such a high freeze rate as autobuying in kaylas magic or stamp?

#30 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:04 PM

Does autobuying in BM/DM have such a high freeze rate as autobuying in kaylas magic or stamp?

I'd say so. BM/DM both stock very high profit items, and items that are very highly valued.

DM stocks the Thyora's tear and the tripple turbo dryer.  BM stocks the BGC, and Super Attack Bacon. I checked our item database, sorted by profit defending, and many of the items there have a profit that's in the millions. 

#31 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:01 AM

I was on a role with petpets for awhile (not ABing just legit Rsing) minitheus, schnelly, woolypapith, feloreena, I must have been super lucky or something because I had all of those within a three day period and the well has now officially run dry so I've gone back to ABing clothes.....

HATE stamps with a passion, I can't get anything in that shop - it's the only shop I've had a problem getting items with and it's not even worth my time anymore.

On the freezing front....it seems that looking around the boards (where people just blantantly post RSs that are clearly ABs) that the only thing that people seem to be frozen for lately is buying duped items. Dealing with duped items is a death sentence.

I mean don't quote me on that but almost 90% of the 'this person was frozen?!' posts lead back to duped items.  The other 10% seems to be attempted hacked account/ too many password attempts.

Don't quote me on this as I'm stuck with safe times....but just looking around at what people are selling, and the obvious ABs they post on the boards under the guise of 'shopkeeper blah blah blah' no shop seems too off limits.

#32 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:47 AM

I'm more of the YOLO lifestyle - Majority of the time spent on DM, BM, Clothing and Magic (this one is a joke). Occasionally plushies as well, which is surprisingly a quick shop. 

Anyway those guys on the boards paid this site a visit yesterday and expressed their disgust towards this site and its cheaters. I believe it's the same bunch who kept posting their RS.  :rolleyes:

Edited by haoxiangni, 25 April 2015 - 09:58 AM.

#33 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:18 PM

How many shops do you usually have set up on your AB? 2-3?

#34 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:45 PM

How many shops do you usually have set up on your AB? 2-3?

I personally just AB in magic with the profit set to 100k. Since if I had other shops too, it'd have to be stuff like DM/BM/other shops that only have high profit items. Since stamp and most shops don't stock 100k+ stamps too often

#35 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:23 AM

I literally dislike HPD (Half-Price Day) when ab'ers go all in...  :rolleyes:

#36 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:01 AM

Are there any good spots for new neopets accounts? I don't have access to buying a Shell here yet.

#37 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:37 AM

I try to keep it safe and RS in different food shops.

#38 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

Can anyone post here a good updated list for ABing on stamps?

#39 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2015 - 12:10 PM

This one has a profit starting at 20k, and was updated on April 28th, so it's fairly recent. 

Here's the link to the post that has the list you can download:

http://www.neocodex....ists/?p=1860353

#40 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:25 AM

For the future you can just click "Item Database" at the top and choose "Restock Lists" then you can get a new list whenever you want.

This is only for advanced members though.

#41 NotCheatingAtAll

NotCheatingAtAll
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:56 AM

Is food shop as low risk as I think it is? I've been ABing there for a while... on my main.

#42 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:01 PM

Is food shop as low risk as I think it is? I've been ABing there for a while... on my main.

I don't think it's a high risk shop. A high risk shop is for example stamp shop, where I've been ABing for a year now, on my main :p

Just be careful with your buy times etc., like always :)

Edited by iKate, 19 May 2015 - 12:01 PM.

#43 Chimeradon

Chimeradon
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

Go AB in magic and show us how you like to live life on the edge 

#44 Chimeradon

Chimeradon
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:19 PM

How about no, for multiple reasons. Morphing potions are hella HTS right now, it's not even worth the risk anymore.

How about yes, if ppls wanna play life on hard mode why stop them?

#45 Croc

Croc
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:33 AM

I try to keep it safe and RS in different food shops.

This exactly. Food/Choco/Bakery for me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users