• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

So, has anyone actually gone out of their way to follow a particular Faerie's questline?

Or, if you didn't, did you try and complete as many Snow Faerie, Edna, Brain Tree, Mystery Island Kitchen, etc, quests as you could?

I'm wondering, is there any questline or particular type of quest that is particularly profitable? Or, if they weren't, why not; I've heard that it's very hard to complete Jhudora's and Illusen's quests in the time frame given past level 35... :/

My brother used to swear by Snow Faerie quests, but I just lost about 13k on one, so I'm not sure if it's really worth doing any of them.

Your thoughts? :)

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:49 AM

I used to do Jhudora's a lot. Highest I got was...23 I think? (whatever level the malice potion is), or it might have been 26 (the mushroom).  It was so long ago that I don't remember. I really just wanted the petpet and Wodf, which I know I"ll never get to unless I have a crap load of high rarity items or know a friend who does.

#3 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:49 AM

I like the Mystery Island kitchen quests, but I don't actually play them. I use Valorous' Suite for it. I like the prizes.

#4 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

I like the Mystery Island kitchen quests, but I don't actually play them. I use Valorous' Suite for it. I like the prizes.

The stats are super sexy. I've gotten a few 100k items as well before.

#5 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

Jhudora and Illusen offer huge returns, but you need to stock up on pretty much every r99 before attempting. 

#6 Aries

Aries
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

I have a couple of Faerie Quest Fortune cookies left, but other than that I don't do very many quests.  If Kitchen Quest gives out nice stats, then I will probably start those!

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

I'd do Kitchen Quests for the stats, but I only have one battle pet, and while the other 2 pets can be moved, my lutari would have to be morphed first, and I don't want to have to morph and repaint her afterwards.

#8 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

i do the jhudora and illusen avatar just for the avatar. :p i don't think they're profitable beyond that. my personal favourite is mystery island quest because it give stats. more stats means beating koi warrior in battledome quicker and hence, more profit! :yahoo:

the new coincidence daily can be qualified as a quest too but i think it's the worst quest ever. they should really reactivate the retired avatar reward.

Edited by Stuck, 23 June 2014 - 05:04 PM.

#9 adonis

adonis
  • 789 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:58 PM

I was able to get to illusens lvl 46  I think on my original account which was legit a very long time ago and there was no profit in it then and at that point it meant camping bd chat on weekends hoping a lot of big guns were on that had r99 gallery's. The last quest I completed cost me 2m and the one I failed on was a 15m stamp no one had........... I haven't tried it since and I haven't built up enough to even bother attempting it again. that staff is a sexy seductress though >.> but I just stick to kitchen quests they are the only ones that are profitable unless you have more money then sense then you can hoard a r97-100 gallery and make profit selling to questers if active since a lot of the UB's that are HTS usually go at a reseller price and you can jack up someone wanting to go for the staff if your the only one online with the item they need..

#10 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:03 PM

Cool, cheers everyone. The general consensus is to go for kitchen quests, and fuck everything else. Works for me. :)

#11 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:21 AM

What would you all advice as a max cost for the kitchen quests?

#12 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:36 AM

What would you all advice as a max cost for the kitchen quests?

Depends if you need the stats and how many pets you have in your account. When I was still training my pet, I used 7k NP as a limit IIRC.

If you don't need the stats Kitchen Quests are not worth it.

#13 Aries

Aries
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

I'd do Kitchen Quests for the stats, but I only have one battle pet, and while the other 2 pets can be moved, my lutari would have to be morphed first, and I don't want to have to morph and repaint her afterwards.

Oh, I forgot he awards the stats randomly, not to your active pet. *brain fart*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: faerie, faeries, quests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users