Quantcast

Photo

SOTW #82 - Horror VOTING

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Poll: SOTW: Horror (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Which entry is your favourite?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

Before voting, please be sure that you have read the rules regarding the voting process found HERE

mndcpKV.jpg

xlkl81.jpg

96j9qp.jpg

23mlfgh.gif

30u3dap.png

9DYWSEY.png

Voting Closes: 11:59 PM NST 26th of June

#2 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:56 AM

Voted for #2. I like the text and textures(?) used. ^_^ It fits the theme well. :3

#3 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:04 AM

#6 gets my vote. great job! i love the colour used, the depth and the subject. :) the text could be better tho. #2 is a close second. :p

#4 RavenSnow

RavenSnow
  • 70 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:20 AM

#3 got my vote, the creepy 'innocence' did it :D #1 was a close second for me I like the way it was blended, but I found it slightly too small to get a real feel for the details.

Does anyone know if we can ask the creators if we can use their sigs, once the voting is finished and they're unanon'd of course...

#5 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

#3 got my vote, the creepy 'innocence' did it :D #1 was a close second for me I like the way it was blended, but I found it slightly too small to get a real feel for the details.

Does anyone know if we can ask the creators if we can use their sigs, once the voting is finished and they're unanon'd of course...

I think it all comes down upon whether their decision (whether or not they would allow people to use their sig) ^_^

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:17 AM

I think all the entries are great this week!

I voted for #3! Gotta love the Doctor Who reference :)

#7 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:34 AM

Voted for #3, it was a toss up between that and #6. But ultimately, I liked the simplicity of #3 (also, Doctor who! thats the one episode I have seen xD )

#8 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

#6 gets my vote. great job! i love the colour used, the depth and the subject. :) the text could be better tho. #2 is a close second. :p

Yeah all that depth.

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:46 PM

I voted for #3, not because of Doctor Who(I have never seen that show), but because kids on Horror movies are the most terrifying!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users