Photo

Any old 3vo members still here

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 abrew

abrew
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

Hey guys, I used to be a leader on 3volutionize a few years ago and tried to visit for old times sake and couldn't find any trace of it. Does anyone know what happened to it or if any members are still here? Hopefully someone remembers me pretty sure my name there was Abrew or Abrew012. Anyways its nice to go back down memory lane seeing all these old neopet sites and nice to meet yall!

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

Welcome to Neocodex mate :) I'm sure there are a few old timers still lurking around here. @Waser Lave may recall?

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

I must have been before your time.

#4 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:18 PM

Ditto - though mind you, I wasn't overly active there for very long.

#5 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

Hrm, Waser would probably recall. Krnsaber might be able to help, and he was just recently active. Maybe @Ali would know as well?

You're creepy.

#6 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:08 AM

Yeah I remember you, I think. I was a smod briefly there.

I still remember when they released an air fresher called 3volution, that cracked me up.

Hrm, Waser would probably recall. Krnsaber might be able to help, and he was just recently active. Maybe @Ali would know as well?

You do not know these people, stop.

#7 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

I was a smod on 3vo back in...2005/2006, and a regular member long before that. The only 'leaders' I remember were powerpack_66, and that vega idiot. Some random dude bought 3vo from PP66 for a few thousand dollars and the site died within a year of that.

#8 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

Maybe @Ali would know as well?

She wouldn't. I wasn't ever really on 3vo...even if I did actually have an account, I would have been staff here so I'd have only been known in that respect. Most of my other site lurking was on digibliss.

I only really remember the earlyish days of 3vo with PP66, Frosty, Elz. No idea what happened to anybody from back then.

#9 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:37 AM

You do not know these people, stop.

Nitro was 5 or 6 years old when all of this stuff was happening.  :lol2:

I was a smod on 3vo back in...2005/2006, and a regular member long before that. The only 'leaders' I remember were powerpack_66, and that vega idiot. Some random dude bought 3vo from PP66 for a few thousand dollars and the site died within a year of that.

Don't forget Dory  ;)

#10 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:41 AM

Nitro was 5 or 6 years old when all of this stuff was happening.  :lol2:

Don't forget Dory  ;)

That name sounds so familiar, but I don't remember anything distinguishing about them. Maybe I'm thinking of that adorable fish :p

#11 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:42 AM

That name sounds so familiar, but I don't remember anything distinguishing about them. Maybe I'm thinking of that adorable fish :p

Pretty sure her avatar was the fish. :p

#12 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:46 AM

Pretty sure her avatar was the fish. :p

It was.

And powerpack_66 was just as much of an idiot as Vega.

#13 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

It was.

And powerpack_66 was just as much of an idiot as Vega.

PP66 was really young I think....(or maybe it's just that all of us were young then)

#14 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

PP66 was really young I think....(or maybe it's just that all of us were young then)

Exactly, we all were, so it's no excuse :p

#15 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:58 AM

Hey guys, I used to be a leader on 3volutionize a few years ago and tried to visit for old times sake and couldn't find any trace of it. Does anyone know what happened to it or if any members are still here? Hopefully someone remembers me pretty sure my name there was Abrew or Abrew012. Anyways its nice to go back down memory lane seeing all these old neopet sites and nice to meet yall!

I remember that site, and loads of its members... I think.

But wasn't it called 3volutions, not 3volutionize?

At some stage merged with neorealm (I think that's what it was called?) founded by Gagun (I think that's his name anyway.       ... and myself, I do fit in there somewhere, although I never contributed to anything...)

Indeed it is nice to revisit memory lane. :)

Good times.

#16 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

Exactly, we all were, so it's no excuse :p

I feel like he was younger than us for some reason. :/

I remember that site, and loads of its members...

At some stage merged with neorealm (I think that's what it was called?) founded by Gagun (... and myself, I fit in there somewhere if I recall correctly, although I never contributed to anything...)

Indeed it is nice to revisit memory lane. :)

Good times.

Ooh, Stephen!! I didn't realise you were lurking around these days!

#17 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:17 AM

Welcome to Neocodex mate :) I'm sure there are a few old timers still lurking around here. @Waser Lave may recall?

I was never active on 3vo, I only had an account there really to keep an eye on the competition. :p I think it might have peaked around 2004-6 time (?) and that was before I was even really active here, I was mainly on IcedAccounts at that time and before that it was Digibliss and NeoTwist so I never really bothered, then I disappeared to go to uni so I'm of no use whatsoever in this thread. xD

#18 abrew

abrew
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:28 AM

Sorry guys went to sleep and this blew up. I think i joined around 2007 or so. I think after vega sold it someone else sold it to some guy named DeeDee and he wasn't active on the site. Through a bunch of drama vega got banned and any mention of his named was edited to some random word. But eventually he came back but the new owner wouldn't let us update the site or add any new mods and things went down hill pretty quick. Waser Lave your name is super familiar, I think you might have released a program on there or helped me with some VB6 programing. Toast, lactica and the programing leader whos name had david in it somewhere are the main people I remember.

#19 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:33 AM

Waser Lave your name is super familiar, I think you might have released a program on there or helped me with some VB6 programing. Toast, lactica and the programing leader whos name had david in it somewhere are the main people I remember.

I probably did help you at some point if you were doing any programming around that time, I've been around. :p And that david guy will be Soredavide. ;)

#20 abrew

abrew
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:01 AM

I probably did help you at some point if you were doing any programming around that time, I've been around. :p And that david guy will be Soredavide. ;)

Yes!! His name has been bugging me for a while, super nice helpful guy. Is there still some demand for neo programs? I may get back into it this summer.

#21 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

Yes!! His name has been bugging me for a while, super nice helpful guy. Is there still some demand for neo programs? I may get back into it this summer.

Yeah, there's still plenty of demand, not as much as back in like 2005/6 but still decent.

#22 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:14 AM

I feel like he was younger than us for some reason. :/

Ooh, Stephen!! I didn't realise you were lurking around these days!

Yep! How's it going?!

I've been trying to pop in every few days lately.

#23 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:20 AM

I'm only trying to help *pouts*

What? one person out of three?

#24 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts