• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

Sister and I were discussing random things and we discussed our weaknesses on an academic level:

Both being Asian, she and I obviously excelled in math. However, her weakness was politics and history whilst mine is geography.

To this day, I don't know much about landmarks, countries, their capitals, none of it. I mostly just... don't care enough to learn about it.

So what is YOUR weakest subject in school or if you've been out of school for a while, then what worldly aspect do you struggle most in (e.g. public speaking, spatial orientation, map awareness, etc.)

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

Engrish, obviously.

AP English Comp was the only AP I got less than a 4 in high school. I can read/comprehend well, but my essays were crap.

In undergrad, my worst subject was Ethics in American Politics. I can't study for something that does't exit.

#3 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

Man I can't even remember I haven't been to school in like 20 years lmao I think I was pretty bad at history? Maybe hahahh

I'm horrible at public speaking too though :p Talking is really hard!!

#4 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

I'm asian and I'm terrible at math. 

#5 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:02 PM

cHEMISTRY IS THE WORST

#6 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

Being the quiet kid in class, public speaking. Also, im terrible at geography and science.

#7 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

cHEMISTRY IS THE WORST

but physics = SCIENCE + MATH TOGETHER 

/throws up everywhere

#8 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

I'm really, really bad at math. See, it's not that I can't do it... it's more... well, it's not even remotely relevant to what I want to do with my life so I don't give a damn. Some things like halflives and statistical analysis through linear regression? Sure. I love statistics and chemistry. Calculus? It can go die in a fire.

#9 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:40 PM

I can't write essays. Being asain, writing doesn't come naturally to me, even though I grew up in the states.

I don't think being Asian doesn't mean writing isn't natural to you lol. I'm Asian and I'm great at essays

#10 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:47 PM

I don't think being Asian doesn't mean writing isn't natural to you lol. I'm Asian and I'm great at essays

I thought he was referring to the stereotype in your op about being asian and good at math.

Although apparently that does hold some truth if your first language is an asian language.

#11 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

Algebra is my weakest subject BY FAR. Geometry however, I can do blindfolded.

I'm great at writing, history, biology and anatomy.

Racist.

#12 krigz

krigz
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:26 PM

My weakest subject is any form of physics. Currently in statics... Hated physics 1 and was Eh about physics 2.

#13 acrei

acrei
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:33 PM

My best subject is probably lunch (hahahahahahaha) and I'm pretty terrible at writing/everything else actually :,(

#14 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:33 PM

My biggest nightmares will always be history and geography. All teachers I've had were super boring, and that made me even worse in those subjects. I suck at writing essays too.

But I love math, biology, chemistry, portuguese, physics and literature.

#15 Muffin

Muffin
  • 174 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:03 AM

I would say geography, my knowledge of places is absolutely awful!

#16 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:32 AM

I'm good at math and science, okay at languages and bad at history, geography and social studies. I'm sure if I had any enthusiasm for those subjects, I could be good at them too but I just don't care that much ^^;

#17 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:19 AM

I suppose Science, I have a general disinterest in the subject. (Although I love to gloat that I got an A in my worst/weakest subject). :p

#18 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:51 AM

My weakest subject was always geography. It was the only subject I got a negative advice for. After that, I was pretty bad at history. I loved history, I just couldn't remember all the bloody dates.

#19 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:17 AM

Oh man, weaknesses... I have way too many to tell. I'm only really any good at Maths, and to a slightly lesser degree, the other hard sciences. And I'm quite good with computers, provided it's not the bullshit "explain in depth, with illustrated screenshots, how you've defragmented a hard drive" or "demonstrate how to sort a table in MS Excel" course I've recently finished.

I suppose my weakest subject is English. But even then, out of two parts of a typical English course, I got around about 90% marks on the 'Writing' section, and about 50% on the 'Reading' section. So, I'm not even that bad at it, really. And about halfway through my true teenage years, I pretty much lost enthusiasm for any subject I didn't enjoy, find interesting enough or generally care enough about - like @Eefi said - I'm sure that most of you can relate.

And to everyone saying that they dislike geography, I can sympathise with that easily. Spending 2/3 years learning about oxbow lakes, erosion, rivers and that general sort of shit from some constantly PMSing bitch who smiles about once every leap year? No, thank you.

#20 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:23 AM

I've never been good at Math, I'm so glad I only use basic Math in my every day life. When I learned long division I cried almost every day, it was the only subject I wasn't decent in. 

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

I'm really bad at math. (like really bad.) I blame it on not knowing my 6,7, and 8s times tables though. I'm also bad at things like logic. I have spatial relations skills and can do all the shapes math. It's just when you start throwing numbers in, I get confused.

#22 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:20 AM

I sucked at English and Science. I was pretty good at math, and music. I didn't care about anything else lol. If i could do highschool again now, i would hopefully be better across the board. :)

#23 badpotato32

badpotato32
  • 117 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:37 AM

im bad at chemistry and geometry  :)

#24 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

I'm good at every subject but I suck at being a person.

#25 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

No...thing?

Lolno. History and geography - I swear, with all the fascinating things in our culture's past, and all the incredible wonders in the natural and anthropological worlds, secondary school classes choose to cover the most boring shit -_-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kate nudes, her nudes, are never weak, on subject, on point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users