kate nudes her nudes are never weak on subject on point

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#76 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:16 AM

Weakest subject in uni: statistics. Never been good with probability, so you can imagine how hard it is to study statistics at uni. All I wanted to study at uni was biology, but then stats is an important aspect of it as well. Woe is me.

I feel that. I've never understood statistics (and I don't really care to, which is why I've never looked into this :p) because the operations that are required don't make any practical sense to me. Why is a Mann-Whitney better in one instance? Why is a Spearman's rank correlation better than examining... the correlation? Why am I doing an ANOVA!? It's just baffling to me.

Which is why I got a flowchart to tell me what analyses to apply to my data sets, and just used that.

#77 MoonMoon

MoonMoon
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

I feel that. I've never understood statistics (and I don't really care to, which is why I've never looked into this :p) because the operations that are required don't make any practical sense to me. Why is a Mann-Whitney better in one instance? Why is a Spearman's rank correlation better than examining... the correlation? Why am I doing an ANOVA!? It's just baffling to me.

Which is why I got a flowchart to tell me what analyses to apply to my data sets, and just used that.

YES that's exactly how I feel. Fuck ANOVAs, I forgot what the acronyms even mean. *shudders* I'm surprised I even passed the god awful subject. I was meant to study stats again this semester but I just dropped it. :D

#78 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:25 AM

My weakest subject in school was history.  It was hard for me to commit so much information to memory for tests, plus history was never very interesting to me (I was more of a math/science geek. :p)

#79 SpectralWeasel

SpectralWeasel
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

Ugh. Math, Science, anything with algebra. It's my achilles heel, my brain simply cannot wrap around any of the concepts no matter how hard I try. Barely made it through high school with my math grades, Algebra 2 was HELLISH! Numbers make my brain numb, you should have seen me trying to do the Altador plot. >_> (Amusingly enough, I got past the infamous water plant area in about 40 seconds by rage clicking levers, lol.)

However, in contrast, I'm really good at Language Arts/Literature despite not really liking the subject much, though I admit I loved taking American Literature. I also excelled at any electives I took. If I enjoy it, I'm gonna thrive in it.

Sadly I utterly, truly despise advanced mathematics.

Edited by SpectralWeasel, 21 July 2014 - 07:40 AM.

#80 Cthulhu

Cthulhu
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:11 PM

When I was in school, math was my weakest subject. Thankfully I somehow passed. :p

#81 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

I guess I'll add that I'm also very bad at science.

I'm terrified for biology next semester. 

#82 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:02 PM

I guess I'll add that I'm also very bad at science.

I'm terrified for biology next semester. 

Just remember that dorsal is like "dorsal fin" on a dolphin

The rest can be expanded on that one simple trick discovered by a stay at home mom. Teachers HATE her.

#83 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:01 PM

Math. I can't focus and I can't manipulate a formula to save my life.

Also I cut a cucumber while drunk. I thought id cut myself but i'm quite enjoying it.

#84 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:23 AM

Just remember that dorsal is like "dorsal fin" on a dolphin

The rest can be expanded on that one simple trick discovered by a stay at home mom. Teachers HATE her.

I didn't understand any of this.

HOW DOES THIS HELP ME WITH BIOLOGY, MAN?!

#85 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

I didn't understand any of this.

HOW DOES THIS HELP ME WITH BIOLOGY, MAN?!

Ventral-dorsal

Anterior-Posterior

Distal-Proximal

Just anatomy stuff

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kate nudes, her nudes, are never weak, on subject, on point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users