• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Lily

Lily
  • 279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:33 PM

This is one of my favorite too! My voice would never reach that high :C

I'm sorry I'm a get a lot of hate for this, but I hate "let it go". That is spammed way to much for me to like it. 
Also...the one in the Disney movie sounds different than the lady who sings it. Just saying...

I don't hate the song "Let It Go", but I do agree it was overplayed to the point where it became annoying. I had already heard the song a bunch of times before I even watched the movie... :/

#27 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

From Frozen I prefer Love is an Open Door, because it's not so overplayed as Let It Go and because when I sing it I do 2 different voices, and it makes the song funnier xD

#28 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

I'm with you. The song and singing is god awful. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, everyone EVERYONE seems to be in fucking love with Idina Menzel's corny helium voice. The first time I heard the song was her performance at the Oscars which was the worst. I was like, "PEOPLE LIKE THIS?!" I considered the fact that maybe I just hate female vocalists who sing high, but I love Cindy Lauper just fine, so the conclusion is that Idina Menzel fucking sucks.

Everyone except us apparently. (we're the sane ones) I can't stress it enough that the one in the movie and Idina's voice has completely different "quality". 
The first time I heard it was Good Morning America and I couldn't believe that was going to explode in popularity.
mmm no no I'm just sure its the later issues. I can't say I'm a good singer, but I definitely don't sound like her.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disney, music, childhood

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users