Quantcast

Photo

Where can I get a NP, NC, item or paintbrush generator/cheat that really works?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 JRP

JRP
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

I'm looking for one, probably like everyone else lol. Does anybody here know of one? 

#2 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

I could be mistaken, but I don't think there's anything like that here. It's probably not worth the effort.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

There's no such thing anywhere, the vast majority of programs advertised like that are password stealers.

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

That honestly sounds like a scam. It reminds me of the neomails/ect going "Hey, I can get you all these PB's if you give me your password! I won't do anything bad!" And it also reminds me of the infamous "dupe-day" which really wasn't a geneartor of things at all, just a duplicator site error. 

#5 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

Hey, I can get you all these PB's if you give me your password! I won't do anything bad!

#6 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

I feel like I've opened the door to 2004.

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

You'd be surprised, people still pull that shit on YouTube all the time and I guarantee it still works. xD

#8 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

Give me your bank account info, your ssn and you dob and we'll talk about how rich you can really get.

#9 JRP

JRP
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:24 PM

Very funny, I was just asking because I've seen other kinds of programs on here for Neopets and I know about people on here who are using or used to use a Neopoints Generator. No one needs to be rude or act like a smart ass. I'm not stupid. I haven't done any of the ones that ask for passwords. 

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

Very funny, I was just asking because I've seen other kinds of programs on here for Neopets and I know about people on here who are using or used to use a Neopoints Generator. No one needs to be rude or act like a smart ass. I'm not stupid. I haven't done any of the ones that ask for passwords.

No one is being rude or acting like a smart ass. There are genuinely no such things as Neopoint or paintbrush generators.

We used to have an NP Gen of a sort, but it was simply a sponsor-link autoclicker - nothing revolutionary. I believe it brought in about 65k a day at its peak.

#11 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

There are no programs anywhere which just generate NP, NC, items or paint brushes from nowhere, the only way to 'generate' NP or items is from programs doing things like playing games or autobuying items in the shops etc.

#12 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:34 PM

Okay, just relax friend, there is nothing wrong with having a little fun, but don't act so entitled. If you read around even a little bit you'd figure out half the things you asked for aren't here (or anywhere)

and the neopoint generator "generated" NP by doing the sponsor links for you automatically... not making them appear out of thin air. Sponsor links are dead now, so that doesn't work.

Here is a non "smart ass" response for you: No, there is none of that here and it doesn't exist. Welcome to Neocodex 

#13 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:45 PM

TNT HATE him!

AizslbV.jpg

Local teen finds REAL Neo Point Generator by doing these Three Easy Steps, click here to find out his Secret

#14 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

You rhymed! haha

TNT HATE him!

AizslbV.jpg

Local teen finds REAL Neo Point Generator by doing these Three Easy Steps, click here to find out his Secret

:lol2:  the comic sans is the cherry on top with this. hahaha

#15 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

There are no ''get rich' quick schemes. Only legit cheating which takes time and patience.

#16 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

There are no ''get rich' quick schemes. Only legit cheating which takes time and patience.

fh0RV1q.jpg

#17 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

fh0RV1q.jpg

Precisely! I'm glad I am understood!

#18 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

Wow PB generator, that's a throwback. 

#19 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

Notice we "Cheet" because we are the "Cheetahs" rofl

#20 JRP

JRP
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Are there any plans to replace the sponsor auto clicker since it no longer works? Also where can I get the game auto players and how much will they make?

#21 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:59 PM

Notice we "Cheet" because we are the "Cheetahs" rofl

I didn't even notice I spelled that wrong. This is why I don't spell without spellcheck.
Oh, and game APs are found in the program manager which you can download under the neopets heading.

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

Are there any plans to replace the sponsor auto clicker since it no longer works? Also where can I get the game auto players and how much will they make?

Not unless sponsor links magically appear.

#23 JRP

JRP
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

I didn't even notice I spelled that wrong. This is why I don't spell without spellcheck.
Oh, and game APs are found in the program manager which you can download under the neopets heading.

I did download that thing but it was an empty weird file for me...

#24 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

I did download that thing but it was an empty weird file for me...

try again sometimes it glitches out, uninstall and reinstall.

I also strongly suggest you read this forum top to bottom before you begin cheating, as you will most likely end up frozen in 2 days.

further more once you have been a member for a week and made 10 non spam posts you will get access to our trading section where you can buy nps and items.

#25 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:58 AM

Neopets got rid of the sponsor links so there's no way to bring it back unless that changes, unfortunately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users