341 replies to this topic

#1 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

POPULAR POST!

As you can see, this version of Valorous' Suite is a lot different than the old one, right down to how to add accounts.

This is incomplete, but feel free to pm me or post here adding things or asking questions for me to add into the guide.

(Using this program in a manner inconsistent with common sense may get you frozen. The easiest and best way to not be iced is to not play Neopets.)

Getting started:
The first thing to do when using Valorous' Suite is to download it. The download link is found here on the first page in the OP. 

Spoiler

Make sure you meet the requirements that are specified right underneath the download link.

Setting Up and Enabling Your Accounts
Now the hard part. It took me 5ever to figure out how to make an account. See that blank tab right under where it says start? Click it. A popup box will... pop up. Fill in all your account info and the proxy and user agent (if using.) The SUPER IMPORTANT PART HERE is to check the 'enabled' box. Your account won't do anything if that's not clicked.
Spoiler

Repeat for other accounts you want to add to the Suite.They will all line up across the program, like tabs in an internet browser.

The other tabs in this popup box are self-explanatory, I hope.
(They weren't)
This is the inventory tab. If you want a certain amount of NP on hand, you need to fill these boxes out. The amount you keep on hand will be the amount between the min and the max.
Spoiler

Now for the fun parts yay!

Setting Up Your Bots
Spoiler

To get to the bots popup, right click the empty space underneath your username. The bots that aren't ready for use have a [Not Ready] distinguisher. Choose which bot to start with, and then 'Continue'. The corresponding settings options will appear. All of the bots have a few things in common. They all have a start time. The first time you do the settings, it defaults to the time you set the settings. If you want it to start after you're done setting things up, you'll want to adjust this time into the future. IF YOU WANT THE BOTS TO WORK AT ALL, YOU MUST MAKE SURE THE ENABLED BOX IS CHECKED.

AAAAB  TNT broke the AAA; this doesn't work.
Spoiler

This version of the AAAAB doesn't use a list. Instead, it's an automatic buyer that prioritizes higher cost items over lower cost items. It also automatically adjusts to account for the attic restock times. I would recommend having this bot move your items to your SDB, so that they don't get taken by random events. If you check the 'report misses' box, you will get screenshots in the screenshot folder with your misses. You will have your buys already recorded in the folder.

Auction Sniper
Spoiler

This is also fully automatic. Make sure mult is < 0.7, if you're going to change it..

Auto Trainer

• Pets level 1-40 are trained at the Swashbuckling Academy 
  • Pets level 40-250 are trained at Mystery Island Training School
  • You can only train stats up to 3x your pet's level.
  • You MUST select which pets you want to train, or it won't train any of them.

Spoiler

Daily Automator
Ask Valorous  Don't ask Valorous, it makes him Mr. Pissy-Pants. He's much too busy for mundane things like dailies.
Spoiler

Just select which things you want to do the dailies of, and it'll do them after it's started. For things like the wishing well, a dialogue box will appear and you type in your wish and the NP increments. For safety's sake, you should do a quick run through of what you have selected once in a while, so you aren't trying to collect your monthlies every day or something silly like that.

Edna's Quest
Spoiler

Adjust the maximum cost to avoid overspending.

Kad Feeder
Also self-explanatory. If you leave your run time over the kad refreshes, you can't lose.
Spoiler

Kitchen Quest
Spoiler

Money Tree Grabber
The big thing to remember about this is that the higher your minimum value is, the longer you'll have to run it to actually grab something. You can only grab 10 items per day between the MTG and the Rubbish Dump.
Spoiler

Rubbish Dump Grabber
Same as MTG. Higher = longer 
Spoiler

Shape Shifter Solver
Spoiler

This works! ta-da. It can run into infinity, the hardest puzzles there are. Don't bitch when it takes 8 hours to solve a puzzle, it's just thinking. Hard puzzles are hard.

Shop Pricer

Spoiler

USAB
You must have a list for the USAB and the format is item|maxcost|amount
The override move action is where the book reader/stamp placer is.
Spoiler

#2 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:25 AM

You are awesome! I would have never figured this out...

#3 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

You are awesome! I would have never figured this out...

It took me for-fucking-ever to figure it out.

#4 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

This error keeps popping up though, I just keep hitting continue...

ee the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ..(NeopetsBot , String , String )
   at ValorSuite.Bots.DailyAutomator.DailyAutomatorBot.()
   at ValorSuite.Neopets.NeopetsBot.()
   at ..( )
   at ..(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

#5 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

This error keeps popping up though, I just keep hitting continue...

ee the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ..(NeopetsBot , String , String )
   at ValorSuite.Bots.DailyAutomator.DailyAutomatorBot.()
   at ValorSuite.Neopets.NeopetsBot.()
   at ..( )
   at ..(Object , EventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

What are you trying to do? Are you running a bot?

#6 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

Ya, But I think it was popping up before I was running a bot. Is this more a Valorous question? Am I not supposed to be running it yet? 

Now it just shut down... And dang, I was hoping the account info would be saved on restart. Alas, it is not so.

Edited by Kaddict, 08 July 2014 - 09:40 AM.

#7 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:43 AM

Ya, But I think it was popping up before I was running a bot. Is this more a Valorous question? Am I not supposed to be running it yet?

Make sure before you run bots that your account is enabled too.
Also, if you hit quit instead of continue, the suite will stop running.

#8 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

It looks like everything freaks out when I try to start selecting things for daily automater. Now my program just shuts down.

Looking back in the log (the txt document it makes every time the program opens) the shop pricer and autotrainer worked, but I see nothing about the dailies, and thats where the error keeps popping up.

Edited by Kaddict, 08 July 2014 - 09:51 AM.

#9 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

Thanks for the guide. I will try it now.

#10 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

It looks like everything freaks out when I try to start selecting things for daily automater. Now my program just shuts down.

Looking back in the log (the txt document it makes every time the program opens) the shop pricer and autotrainer worked, but I see nothing about the dailies, and thats where the error keeps popping up.

He's working on this, I think.

#11 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

I got this message:

Server Message: You are not using the required version for this action. Please update.

I was trying to use the attic autobuyer

Edited by bruh, 08 July 2014 - 11:09 AM.

#12 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

I got this message:

Server Message: You are not using the required version for this action. Please update.

Close and reopen it.

try again now.

#13 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

Thanks napiform. The AAAAB seems to be working now. I havent tried the daily automater yet though.

#14 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

I dont think the program is working. It doesnt even remove the nps from the bank like it did before.

#15 xPROx

xPROx
  • 21 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

Now there's two lines for NP on hand, but no matter what I put into either line it always starts by depositing all my NPs into the bank. How do I get it to stop that.

#16 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

I dont think the program is working. It doesnt even remove the nps from the bank like it did before.

What is your min and max for onhand? Is your on hand amount between the two?

Now there's two lines for NP on hand, but no matter what I put into either line it always starts by depositing all my NPs into the bank. How do I get it to stop that.

The first line is min, second is max. Keep your NP on hand between those amounts.

#17 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

If the amount of np you have on hand is greater than the top number and lower than the bottom number, it wont do anything with bank. The Suite seems to be working fine now. I just wonder what the reqs are for buying at the attic, as I have seen some profitable things stock, but the suite doesnt attempt to buy. It refreshes at the right time with the stocks, but doesnt attempt to grab

#18 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

I closed the program, gave it some minutes and now it removed the nps from the bank, the amount I said I wanted to have in hands.

I enabled the attic auto buyer and clicked to start. 

I have 2 questions now:

The time it says it will start must be according to neopets or the time in my computer?

Doesnt it show if it is refreshing the page or trying to buy?

Edited by bruh, 08 July 2014 - 12:06 PM.

#19 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

I closed the program, gave it some minutes and now it removed the nps from the bank, the amount I said I wanted to have in hands.
I enabled the attic auto buyer and clicked to start. 
I have 2 questions now:
The time it says it will start must be according to neopets or the time in my computer?
Doesnt it show if it is refreshing the page or trying to buy?

Your time. And no, it shows misses if you check that. Look in your screenshots folder for what it keeps track of.

#20 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

I checked it but I dont know were to find the screenshots folder.

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

It'll be wherever you extracted the Suite to. If it was your desktop, then it'll be on your desktop.

#22 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

Found it. Its a .txt that has the same info that we can see when we click in Log right?

#23 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

Sorry, I'm a moron. You can also see what the program is doing in the log.

2014-07-08_1529.png

Found it. Its a .txt that has the same info that we can see when we click in Log right?

No, a folder that says something like 'saved' and a bunch of numbers.

#24 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:44 PM

When I click to see my log it only says the name of my account twice saing that it loged in. After that appears that ValorSuite was enable but doesnt show my account name and stops there. Nothing more appears.

And I dont have the folder you are talking about.

Edited by bruh, 08 July 2014 - 12:44 PM.

#25 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

When I click to see my log it only says the name of my account twice saing that it loged in. After that appears that ValorSuite was enable but doesnt show my account name and stops there. Nothing more appears.

And I dont have the folder you are talking about.

Are your bots enabled?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: valorsuite, guide, merica, program, usab, dailies, kadfeeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users