Guide to ValorSuite

valorsuite guide merica program usab dailies kadfeeding

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#251 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:28 PM

I use a Mac but my bf uses a Windows so I installed this on his comp lol.

Managed to feed a Kad earlier today.

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't go through all 11 pages of this, but what's the recommended times for this?

How's the freeze rate?

Whoops! Sorry, I meant to mention I'm asking about the KadFeeder.

Most people seem to be recommending not more than 30 mins at one time.  I would definitely recommend spacing it out

idk if it's my internet or not,

but just went through 4 stamp stocks

have the min profit to 10k

and it missed every single item.

.-.

Stamps is a VERY hard shop to AB in.

#252 KoR

KoR
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:37 PM

Anyone else ever have issues with the bots not starting after pressing the run button?   No error or anything printed to the log, pressing the button just doesnt do anything.

#253 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:04 AM

Anyone else ever have issues with the bots not starting after pressing the run button?   No error or anything printed to the log, pressing the button just doesnt do anything.

Did you click on 'start' before pressing the run button?

#254 KoR

KoR
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:38 PM

Did you click on 'start' before pressing the run button?

Reading this made me realise I'm an idiot.

Thanks bb.

#255 glassesgirl

glassesgirl
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:00 AM

Hi... I'm gonna confess, I didn't read all 11 pages either lol. Actually I downloaded this only because I'm trying to clean up my SBD but I've got over 15k of items... The SBD pricer from Neocodex manager seems to bug when there's too many items, so I tried this one but... I don't understand at all how to make it work O_o Could anyone help me ? :unsure:

#256 puremath

puremath
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:10 PM

Is there a way to autobuy from multiple main shops at once?

#257 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:18 PM

Is there a way to autobuy from multiple main shops at once?

Using different accounts on each shop or the same account ?

#258 puremath

puremath
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:17 PM

Using different accounts on each shop or the same account ?

The same account.

Although multiple accounts would make sense and probably be less likely to get you frozen...

I was just wondering because I only have a few accounts greater than 4 months old, although I could make more.

Edited by puremath, 11 August 2015 - 06:19 PM.

#259 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:35 PM

The same account.

Although multiple accounts would make sense and probably be less likely to get you frozen...

I was just wondering because I only have a few accounts greater than 4 months old, although I could make more.

Yeah correct, using the same account increases the chance of getting frozen (greatly) and I actually heard you actually can. But it may also affect the program it self. It may constantly logging in and out and having two refreshes at the same time on a different shop is a definite red flag.

I think you are better off using multis with proxies. A lot safer :D

#260 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:08 PM

I can't for the life of me remember the site or the tool I was able to use to automatically insert the "|maxcost|amount" to the end of every item in my list instead of having to manually do it. Someone told me in the past so I hope they see this, or someone else here may know. @Jess? @Valorous?

For instance, I have a list, and I want to paste |99999|1 at the end of every item, without having to do it line by line.

EDIT: I found it. The tool is http://www.toolsvoid.com/append-string.

#261 Maes7ro

Maes7ro
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:30 PM

awesome post! anyone have more information on the 'Run Soon'' button? my CMOS battery is screwed in my PC so the clock is always wrong and am having trouble knowing when or if ValorSuite is working, help?

#262 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:22 AM

awesome post! anyone have more information on the 'Run Soon'' button? my CMOS battery is screwed in my PC so the clock is always wrong and am having trouble knowing when or if ValorSuite is working, help?

Check the Log maybe. When a certain program starts the "run soon" button should become disabled/greyed out. 

#263 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:25 AM

Fantastic. Such great improvements since I last used the program.

#264 puremath

puremath
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:17 PM

I have a few suggestions...

- The lunar puzzle daily doer seems to either pick randomly or incorrectly because every time I have checked the screenshot it has told me I failed - since the correct answer is given in the source code this hopefully should't be too hard

- A deadly dice autoplayer. Since the outcome of the die is determined by the time it is when neopets receives the roll request, maybe the program could send a number of pings to the website to detect average latency, and attempt to send the roll request at the right time for either a win or a draw.

- A stock buyer/lab visiter/ turmaculus waker/ grave danger doer would be great as well

- I haven't been able to check this, but does the program correctly follow the trail in faerie caves when you have the cartographer boon?

Edited by puremath, 05 October 2015 - 02:19 PM.

#265 copley

copley
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:11 AM

Is anyone else having issues updating today? Stuck on updating.

#266 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:15 AM

Is anyone else having issues updating today? Stuck on updating.

He's having host issues, so we just have to be patient.

#267 copley

copley
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:00 AM

He's having host issues, so we just have to be patient.

Thank you. :)

#268 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 12:01 PM

Thank you. :)

Should be up now

#269 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2015 - 05:19 PM

A beta version of an inventory management system that includes auction along with the normal features has been released.

#270 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:17 PM

Okay so I was wondering how okay (safe) these buy times are? I'm using the MainShopAutoBuyer.

"Successfully purchased 'item' with profit of 24k! 00:00:06.3683859 elapsed."

and

"Successfully purchased 'item' with profit of 26k! 00:00:08.3437953 elapsed."

Edit: Hmmm... After looking at the times a bit it seems hard to believe that I even got these items after 6-8 seconds lol. My time settings were at 900-1100 each... Looks like I'm going to have to up the settings a bit.

Edited by ImmaBoss, 22 October 2015 - 11:20 PM.

#271 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 12:34 AM

Okay so I was wondering how okay (safe) these buy times are? I'm using the MainShopAutoBuyer.

"Successfully purchased 'item' with profit of 24k! 00:00:06.3683859 elapsed."

and

"Successfully purchased 'item' with profit of 26k! 00:00:08.3437953 elapsed."

Edit: Hmmm... After looking at the times a bit it seems hard to believe that I even got these items after 6-8 seconds lol. My time settings were at 900-1100 each... Looks like I'm going to have to up the settings a bit.

MSAB times in ValorSuite include network traffic are are timed from the first ms that the item was decided on being purchased to the ms that the item was confirmed purchased.

#272 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:41 AM

MSAB times in ValorSuite include network traffic are are timed from the first ms that the item was decided on being purchased to the ms that the item was confirmed purchased.

Ah okay... So how does one then determine how safe their settings are? Are the times I am getting 'normal'?

Edit: I did some looking around, and dropped my settings to 0-300 (default).

Edit 2: I switched over to Abrosia. Thank you for your help though! 

Edited by Kass, 23 October 2015 - 06:45 AM.

#273 keyboard

keyboard
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:10 PM

any plans on adding food club bot? could pull bets from petpages

#274 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:06 PM

Ah okay... So how does one then determine how safe their settings are? Are the times I am getting 'normal'?

Edit: I did some looking around, and dropped my settings to 0-300 (default).

Edit 2: I switched over to Abrosia. Thank you for your help though! 

@Kass

There is currently (v0.9.165.5) a bug in the main shop autobuyer that displays incorrect buy times. It will be fixed soon.

any plans on adding food club bot? could pull bets from petpages

Please add this suggestion to the main thread with all the steps needed to automate this task.

Edited by Valorous, 03 November 2015 - 12:07 PM.

#275 puremath

puremath
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:00 PM

Please add this suggestion to the main thread with all the steps needed to automate this task.

For some reason I can't post in the main thread (it says 'locked') but here are some suggestions I made before

I have a few suggestions...

- The lunar puzzle daily doer seems to either pick randomly or incorrectly because every time I have checked the screenshot it has told me I failed - since the correct answer is given in the source code this hopefully should't be too hard

- A deadly dice autoplayer. Since the outcome of the die is determined by the time it is when neopets receives the roll request, maybe the program could send a number of pings to the website to detect average latency, and attempt to send the roll request at the right time for either a win or a draw.

- A stock buyer/lab visiter/ turmaculus waker/ grave danger doer would be great as well

- I haven't been able to check this, but does the program correctly follow the trail in faerie caves when you have the cartographer boon?

The lunar puzzle solver would require visiting the lunar puzzle page, asking for a puzzle, inspecting the source code to find the angle, and filling in the correct button (http://www.thedailyn...-temple-puzzle/)

The deadly dice autoplayer would involve going to count von roo between midnight and 1am NST and clicking roll dice at a specific time (a guide says that clicking it at 59 seconds past the minute results in a tie, which allows you to bet double, while clicking it at any other odd second past a minute results in a win. this might need testing to see if it is accurate/current)

A stock buyer would involve going to the list of stocks, picking one that falls into a predefined 'buy' range (often 15np per share) and buying 1000 of them. Optionally it coul look at the current portfolio and sell any stocks that have reached a predefined 'sell' point e.g 30, 60, 100np per share

The turmaculus doer would just visit the turmaculus page and have your petpet attempt to wake him up sometime during every hour

Lab visitor would visit the lab once a day and zap a selected pet for you

I was also wondering how/how often the database is updated. When I first started using the suite the autopricer would sell off expensive items quickly and price cheap items highly. I also sniped a krawk morphing potion for a price higher than it was worth. I know there have been a lot of updates recently, but I'm wondering whether it is safe to use the autopricer/sniper given how rapidly some things are deflating (e.g. clothes, books, spooky slime)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: valorsuite, guide, merica, program, usab, dailies, kadfeeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users