Guide to ValorSuite

valorsuite guide merica program usab dailies kadfeeding

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#326 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:33 PM

i cant find the Kad Feeder /  auto sniper and im getting the same error as SoSad

#327 bonniekinnz777

bonniekinnz777
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

I don't get it...the only bot it even shows me is the auto trainer...I don't see one for Kad feeding at all and that's the whole reason I downloaded it.

#328 Valorous

Valorous
  • 921 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:54 PM

I don't get it...the only bot it even shows me is the auto trainer...I don't see one for Kad feeding at all and that's the whole reason I downloaded it.

@bonniekinz777

m8IuDh1.png

It's there... ?

#329 welshroxy

welshroxy
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:06 PM

How do I stop the auto pricer pricing everything to 1np?

#330 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2,576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:12 PM

I set Valor to only empty my inventory when it's full, but it seems to be moving items around way more often than that. I've gone through all the menus and can't find another option that might be overriding it. Am I doing something wrong?

In addition, is there any way to set the USAB to have randomized buying times? It's going a bit too fast for my liking.

#331 Valorous

Valorous
  • 921 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

How do I stop the auto pricer pricing everything to 1np?

This is being answered in PMs.

I set Valor to only empty my inventory when it's full, but it seems to be moving items around way more often than that. I've gone through all the menus and can't find another option that might be overriding it. Am I doing something wrong?

In addition, is there any way to set the USAB to have randomized buying times? It's going a bit too fast for my liking.

That setting is for emptying inventory when full or not. Not only emptying it when full.

By default each bot logic will manage your inventory for the best outcomes.

For randomized buying times check the settings WaitBetweenSearchesMin and WaitBetweenSearchesMax.

#332 gicaaa

gicaaa
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:01 AM

How do I know the ABer is working? Thanks!

#333 manophear

manophear
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:33 AM

Hmm, I'm trying to use an account on a proxy. The proxy works with no issue in the Neocodex Program Manager, but when I try using it in ValorSuite I click 'yes' to trusting and using the proxy, but then it keeps cycling me to the log-in screen and keeps repeating the same question about trusting and using it. The log shows the proxy is responding, but then this:

Neopets failed to respond when trying to login. Retrying in 5 seconds.

#334 duhitsme

duhitsme
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

Hello!  I'm having trouble figuring out how to use the safety deposit box autopricer, I can't seem to figure out which vaues move what to where... that sounds dumb lol.  Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what values I should plug in where.  I'm trying to move all my items in my SDB into my shop but everytime I use the bot it literally removes everything into my inventory.  Any help please?  Thank you!

#335 booyah165

booyah165
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

For the auction sniper, is it possible to use a manual list instead of everything with >X np profit?

This is because I'm not really sure what the bot is using to determine profit.. jellyneo and neocodex database prices are not really accurate tbh

#336 tragedylurks

tragedylurks
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

How does this AB compare to abrosia (non advanced)?

#337 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:39 AM

I haven't played Neopets for months, and before that I didn't use ValorSuite for autobuying (had Advanced+ hehe). That said, from what I recall, this has the advantage of no limitations on your pre-haggle/OCR/refresh times. Whereas in non-Advanced Abrosia, those three have speed limits.

With Advanced however, I've heard that Abrosia easily snags items much more often than VS.

#338 FiremaxNeoX

FiremaxNeoX
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:13 PM

Why when I put the Kad feeder and the I click on start, in the bottom says "username" it's not enabled, what does it mean?

#339 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,194 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:38 AM

Why when I put the Kad feeder and the I click on start, in the bottom says "username" it's not enabled, what does it mean?

does it say "username not enabled" or am I not understanding your question? 

(I understand that you're using "username" instead of you're UN)

#340 FiremaxNeoX

FiremaxNeoX
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:24 AM

I mean, after set up the Kad Feeder, I click on start, but at the bottom it says "username" not enable, I left the bot like 2 hours and then I logged into my account and it didn't feed any kad, so I think it didn't work or something

#341 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

edited cuz i figured it out :)

Edited by Kakashi, 31 August 2017 - 10:02 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: valorsuite, guide, merica, program, usab, dailies, kadfeeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users