valorsuite guide merica program usab dailies kadfeeding

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#76 xPROx

xPROx
  • 21 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:12 AM

O Ok I get it, so is there a net profit minimum that it won't buy the items past, because I saw like 24 items and it didn't attempt to buy anything.

Also when using the list I was getting 5 items a day worth profit. I've been running the bot on and off for about 2 days and I haven't even had a miss. I think I have all the settings right is there anyway to have it buy more of the lower profit items?

#77 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:13 AM

O Ok I get it, so is there a net profit minimum that it won't buy the items past, because I saw like 24 items and it didn't attempt to buy anything.

Also when using the list I was getting 5 items a day worth profit. I've been running the bot on and off for about 2 days and I haven't even had a miss. I think I have all the settings right is there anyway to have it buy more of the lower profit items?

What is an example of an item that you believe it ignored?

#78 Deviiouz

Deviiouz
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

Basically this bot does nothing you ask it to do...

Is it only me that has this problem?

#79 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

Can't help you without details.

#80 blazin123

blazin123
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

Bot never seems to buy anything from the attic, maybe its my internet speed though?

#81 Jaseycakes

Jaseycakes
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

Failure to communicate with server..

What causes this guys?

#82 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:42 AM

I got failure to communicate with server too

#83 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:38 AM

Failure to communicate with server..

What causes this guys?

I got failure to communicate with server too

He posted in the program discussion thread that the server is currently down.

#84 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

He posted in the program discussion thread that the server is currently down.

Yup saw it not long ago, thanks! Hopefully it'll be up soon (:

#85 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

Main Shop AutoBuyer was released.

#86 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

Cool :) Are there any restrictions on it like Abrosia?

Looks like it's almost totally customizable.

#87 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:50 AM

Have to say, I absolutely love this program, it'll take some getting used to, but have to say...you are a genius!! Much love.

#88 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

Have to say, I absolutely love this program, it'll take some getting used to, but have to say...you are a genius!! Much love.

@Valorous did the program, I just translate his programmer ramblings and sporadic instruction into something normal people can follow.

#89 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:58 PM

Current status of Mac/Linux support:

- The Suite will work on both of these platforms as soon as an implementation of the ZipFile and DeflateStream classes has been completed in the Mono framework. I have no control over this.

- An identified workaround would be to implement these classes myself. Significant amounts of time would be required for this - it's not something I will do in my spare time considering any day Mono might implement these.

#90 NoobFromAregentina

NoobFromAregentina
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

Well thanks valor but i liked the older version ...

+rep

#91 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

Well thanks valor but i liked the older version ...

+rep

Why and what about it specifically?

#92 belaburrito

belaburrito
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

Hi, sorry for the noobish questions but I'm using the Kad Feeder Bot and there's some things I don't understand about the Kad Feeder bot and the program in general.

1. What do the numbers in the run time mean? Why are they in thousands? Are the numbers hours, minutes? What are they measuring?

2. Why does the log form keep displaying "DepositToBank: 3280 NP deposited" I understand that this must've been done because of the set amount of NP on hand I put in the inventory tab, but why does it keep depositing NP repeatedly?

3. On the bottom of the ValorSuite window there's a bit that says "Last Bank Balance". This number just keeps increasing and it's currently at 708k, even though I only have about 33k total.

Hopefully my questions made sense.

#93 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

Hi, sorry for the noobish questions but I'm using the Kad Feeder Bot and there's some things I don't understand about the Kad Feeder bot and the program in general.

1. What do the numbers in the run time mean? Why are they in thousands? Are the numbers hours, minutes? What are they measuring?

2. Why does the log form keep displaying "DepositToBank: 3280 NP deposited" I understand that this must've been done because of the set amount of NP on hand I put in the inventory tab, but why does it keep depositing NP repeatedly?

3. On the bottom of the ValorSuite window there's a bit that says "Last Bank Balance". This number just keeps increasing and it's currently at 708k, even though I only have about 33k total.

Hopefully my questions made sense.

1. ms

2. Is it actually depositing that amount or is it glitching? Do you have the blanks in the inventory tab filled out with the min and max np?

3. No idea.

#94 belaburrito

belaburrito
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

1. Okay, so if it's in ms then it runs between 30000 to 90000 ms? I guess I'm a bit thick-headed because I still don't know what that means  :unsure:

2. No, it's glitching. I have 30,000 NP set as the maximum and minimum in the inventory tab.

3. If only my np was multiplying like that for real  :wub:

Thanks for being patient with me.

#95 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

1. Okay, so if it's in ms then it runs between 30000 to 90000 ms? I guess I'm a bit thick-headed because I still don't know what that means  :unsure:

2. No, it's glitching. I have 30,000 NP set as the maximum and minimum in the inventory tab.

1. Dude, I'm the biggest mathtard. There's like 1k ms in a second, 60 seconds in a minute... it'll run for a while. If you aren't feeding anything in that time frame, check to see if you're over a restock or lengthen the time.

2. yay! 

3. ikr

#96 belaburrito

belaburrito
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

Ah, I suppose I was overthinking it. Thanks for the help.

#97 iHeartJhudora

iHeartJhudora
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

Great program, the only issue I have is that I don't understand the User Shop Auto Buyer.  I am going for the Rubbish Avatar, and I am buying 1NP items like crazy.  The problem I have is that I have the Move Items set to SDB, but my inventory fills up in like 2 minutes and the code just stops.  Am I doing something wrong?

#98 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

Isn't the runtime in seconds, not ms? the default is 300-900 which would be 5 to 15min if it were seconds. If it were milliseconds, it would be less than 1 second. right?

#99 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

HEY I'M DUMB. Read this thing from Kaddict...

Isn't the runtime in seconds, not ms? the default is 300-900 which would be 5 to 15min if it were seconds. If it were milliseconds, it would be less than 1 second. right?

#100 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:36 PM

HEY I'M DUMB. Read this thing from Kaddict...

I would never say such a thing about you Nap... Though, I guess I wouldnt go out of my way to deny it... =P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: valorsuite, guide, merica, program, usab, dailies, kadfeeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users