• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#126 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

What does that mean?

I know it adjust the time for next restock but how does that happen...like when u start the program it must refresh like every x sec for it to determine if there is a restock, after it will sleep and use the previous restock time to predict the next restock. 

So i was wondering how fast exactly does this program refresh (when you start the program, and during the time interval it thinks there is going to be a restock coming)? every 1s? 2s?, etc

It seems to "know" when the restock is. It looks like it just checks once after the time has passed. I postulate it runs off of the sunnyneo attic timer? Maybe?

#127 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

cant run off sunnyneo attic timer..the ppl even said the timer isnt accurate since u have to reset the time after every restock and they dont exaclty have admins updating it regulary

#128 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

program is good but doesnt capture all the restocks, would be better if the bot refreshed a bit longer (during the estimated time) before going to sleep..noticed that when it goes to sleep...around 10s-1min later AAA restocks (happened ALOT of time actually).

Edited by s2_yan, 05 August 2014 - 09:32 PM.

#129 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

I do wonder what the precise mechanism is, if @Valorous isn't too busy making more awesome stuff.

#130 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

I do wonder what the precise mechanism is, if @Valorous isn't too busy making more awesome stuff.

Follows the same algorithm as Sunnyneo.

#131 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

Follows the same algorithm as Sunnyneo.

Hey, Would it be possible to make the bot refresh a bit more before it goes to sleep..its just off by a couple of seconds-minute. The timing is almost rite (goes to sleep just before AAA restocks). That way it would be able to detect all the restocks. 

#132 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:25 AM

Hey, Would it be possible to make the bot refresh a bit more before it goes to sleep..its just off by a couple of seconds-minute. The timing is almost rite (goes to sleep just before AAA restocks). That way it would be able to detect all the restocks. 

Try now. I'm calculating it in a different way.

#133 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

Thank you! I'll go try it out too. Just wondering if the default wait(ms) between buys of 170ms to 210ms is safe? Is there already a preset buy delay that will be added on top of the timings we can change?

#134 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

Thank you! I'll go try it out too. Just wondering if the default wait(ms) between buys of 170ms to 210ms is safe? Is there already a preset buy delay that will be added on top of the timings we can change?

That latency is right around the average human reaction time so it should be safe. I've never been banned for using it.

#135 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:45 AM

That latency is right around the average human reaction time so it should be safe. I've never been banned for using it.

Thanks alot for the quite fix, but it seems to be off by 2 mins now (sleeps 2mins before restock)

#136 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

With Sunnyneo, a human updates it every so often, bc once in a while it goes later than normal.

#137 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:02 AM

its better not to use sunnyneo like you said, since it doesnt update every restock...its better to use http://www.neocodex....ck-analysis-v2/

its accurate to the minute (OFF by COUPLE OF SECONDS from the acutal restock)

Edited by s2_yan, 06 August 2014 - 07:03 AM.

#138 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

So is there a set time algorithm now? Bc from what I have heard, it is still regular with random regular changes

#139 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

I pressed Start, and no popup box came up. Yup I have the latest version of ValorSuite, Running on Administrator, with the required Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5. Nope, no other bots were running at the time. What should I do? :(

Edit: And yup, tried closing and reopening it too, nothing happened.

Edited by Molh, 13 August 2014 - 09:22 PM.

#140 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:50 AM

I pressed Start, and no popup box came up. Yup I have the latest version of ValorSuite, Running on Administrator, with the required Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5. Nope, no other bots were running at the time. What should I do? :(

This may just be unique to you and I, but I was having issues running the program this morning, and I had been able to run it with no issues for weeks, so maybe it actually is something to do with the program. I will try again after work.

#141 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:51 AM

You pressed start inside the program and no pop-up box came up? Was this happening before? I don't think it's ever done that for me.

#142 darkharp

darkharp
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:55 AM

After clicking load list for user shop autobuyer, the program freezes and i have to close it happens everytime.

#143 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

I havent been able to open the program the last 10 times I tried in the last 10 min. Anyone else having this problem?

#144 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

You pressed start inside the program and no pop-up box came up? Was this happening before? I don't think it's ever done that for me.

It was my first (and second, and third) time opening the program.

#145 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

It was my first (and second, and third) time opening the program.

Try re-downloading the .exe file. Mine was corrupt for a few days and this fixed it. 

#146 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

Try re-downloading the .exe file. Mine was corrupt for a few days and this fixed it. 

Thanks for your advice! Doesn't work thoo. Tried deleting the sav, and then removing the exe, and re-downloading it. Same error thoughh.

In any case I don't think the file is corrupt. Everything runs fine, including the automatic update at the start, the message about not using Neopets while running ValorSuite, and even the Forum/Guide/Donate buttons. It's just that when I press Start nothing pops up.

#147 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

Thanks for your advice! Doesn't work thoo. Tried deleting the sav, and then removing the exe, and re-downloading it. Same error thoughh.

In any case I don't think the file is corrupt. Everything runs fine, including the automatic update at the start, the message about not using Neopets while running ValorSuite, and even the Forum/Guide/Donate buttons. It's just that when I press Start nothing pops up.

Have you ever gotten to the part to enter your account info?

#148 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

Nope, never. I'll check my Firewall/AV/etc the next time I try to run ValorSuite, maybe there's something blocking it on my side. Although usually when they block something both my AV (Avast) and my Firewall (Comodo) will alert me, and they haven't done any of that. Neither can I think of anything else that would block my programs on my computer. But ehhh.

#149 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

Nope, never. I'll check my Firewall/AV/etc the next time I try to run ValorSuite, maybe there's something blocking it on my side. Although usually when they block something both my AV (Avast) and my Firewall (Comodo) will alert me, and they haven't done any of that. Neither can I think of anything else that would block my programs on my computer. But ehhh.

If you've never gotten to the part where you enter your account info, I think you need to reread the first post in this guide. Directly under the Start button there is a blank white tab (pictured below). Once you've clicked that it prompts you to enter all your info, and it should be pretty fool proof after that. Given your descriptions, it seems the program is working fine, I just don't think you've taken the necessary steps to input the account information.

qrg95u.jpg

Edited by talbs, 15 August 2014 - 09:26 PM.

#150 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:26 PM

Ohhhh! Dang. I totally missed out the words "blank tab" on the first post. >< Thanks for pointing it out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: valorsuite, guide, merica, program, usab, dailies, kadfeeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users