• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#101 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

I read an absolutely horrid article on thin privilege the other day and honestly some days I just feel guilty about being born. Then I get off Jezebel and go be barefoot in the kitchen and daydream about my fertility. 

#102 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

I read an absolutely horrid article on thin privilege the other day and honestly some days I just feel guilty about being born. Then I get off Jezebel and go be barefoot in the kitchen and daydream about my fertility. 

Although it's a privilege to be thin, it's not easy being beautiful. Which is why I go to great lengths to make myself uglier than I am. 

#103 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:13 AM

This flawless, timeless, body positive classic ♥

Edited by Mishelle, 26 September 2014 - 07:15 AM.

#104 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

This flawless, timeless body positive classic ♥

I'm experiencing lag and I 100% thought this was going to be a beyonce song.

#105 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:27 AM

I'm experiencing lag and I 100% thought this was going to be a beyonce song.

Christina made the best body positivist song. Beyonce made the best song about booty. 

#106 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:45 AM

I don't think it's bad. I mean yeah,  the song itself is quite annoying and lacks quality and there are some parts of the song that don't need to be there.

However, bigger people have always received so much bs over being big; oddly enough when most bigger people have medical issues that prevent them from losing weight or even being able to work out. 

I have also known numerous thin girls who try and try and just can not gain weight; it's hard on them.  

The difference between the two, is the bigger people get bullied - badly, when the skinny persons issue is all internal on their part.

Being on both sides personally, bigger people have more of a right to be bitter.

At the end of the day, imo, there shouldn't be any discrimination over the things that aren't/might not be in our control. I.e. Race, weight,  etc.  

Each to their own. 

#107 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:43 AM

Not only is this body shaming, but it's terrible music too.

#108 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:53 AM

I don't think it's bad. I mean yeah,  the song itself is quite annoying and lacks quality and there are some parts of the song that don't need to be there.

However, bigger people have always received so much bs over being big; oddly enough when most bigger people have medical issues that prevent them from losing weight or even being able to work out. 

I have also known numerous thin girls who try and try and just can not gain weight; it's hard on them.  

The difference between the two, is the bigger people get bullied - badly, when the skinny persons issue is all internal on their part.

Being on both sides personally, bigger people have more of a right to be bitter.

At the end of the day, imo, there shouldn't be any discrimination over the things that aren't/might not be in our control. I.e. Race, weight,  etc.  

Each to their own. 

Sorry but I was under the impression bullying was never okay on any level lol. I don't think that bullying skinny people is justified by the fact that bigger women are bullied more. Neither should have to deal with that :p

#109 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

#110 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:01 PM

This is no-butt shaming :lol2: :lol2: 

which doesn't apply to me, cause I got back

#111 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:28 AM

Sorry but I was under the impression bullying was never okay on any level lol. I don't think that bullying skinny people is justified by the fact that bigger women are bullied more. Neither should have to deal with that :p

That wasn't what I meant/said.  Being bitter and bullying are two completely different things. But I agree, bullying should never happen. Period.

#112 canslimcan

canslimcan
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

Go out with a skinny chick "I'll take a chicken salad" proceeds to throw out half of it.

Go out with a BBW "They have 50 cent wings lets order 24" MMMMMmmmm

Sorry guys, no debate here. Most skinny chicks I've been with only have that to offer - they have a body that conforms to societies perceptions of beauty.

Thus they are boring and sit the whole time on their phone with instagram/tumblr/ whatever the heck they do on that thing. Then it's straight vanilla the rest of the evening.

*YAWN*

Brb go out to the city, curvy chick out drinks you under the table, takes you to a cheap motel, orders in some more food (she knows the best take out spots too), you offer to pay she pays for it all, have a epic night to remember.

Brb go out to the city with a skinny chick, drinks 2 razzleberry cranberry apple low-cal whatever, eeeew I'm only staying at the Hilton, can we go to Benihana's? Now you're out $200 .... "oh gosh I'm so tired time to go to sleep."

Skinny is highly overrated SRS

#113 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:44 PM
Go out with a skinny chick "I'll take a chicken salad" proceeds to throw out half of it.
Sorry guys, no debate here. Most skinny chicks I've been with only have that to offer - they have a body that conforms to societies perceptions of beauty.
Thus they are boring and sit the whole time on their phone with instagram/tumblr/ whatever the heck they do on that thing. Then it's straight vanilla the rest of the evening.
*YAWN*
Brb go out to the city, curvy chick out drinks you under the table, takes you to a cheap motel, orders in some more food (she knows the best take out spots too), you offer to pay she pays for it all, have a epic night to remember.
Brb go out to the city with a skinny chick, drinks 2 razzleberry cranberry apple low-cal whatever, eeeew I'm only staying at the Hilton, can we go to Benihana's? Now you're out $200 .... "oh gosh I'm so tired time to go to sleep."

I am really hoping that was sarcasm. Skinny girls are not defined just by the girls you've gone out with. I only order what I can eat, I'm not on my phone all the time because it doesn't work without wifi, and if I'm on a date I'm going to try to get to know the person. I don't have dates that cost $200, I think the most expensive of my dates was like $11.
I'm sorry that I just can't gain weight like all the other "normal" people. I'm so sorry I "confirm to the perceptions of society" when I just can't gain any weight.

#114 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

*YAWN*

The people you surround yourself with are a reflection of yourself, it's like that with anyone. Maybe you need to do some soul-searching.

#115 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

I am really hoping that was sarcasm. Skinny girls are not defined just by the girls you've gone out with. I only order what I can eat, I'm not on my phone all the time because it doesn't work without wifi, and if I'm on a date I'm going to try to get to know the person. I don't have dates that cost $200, I think the most expensive of my dates was like $11. 

I'm sorry that I just can't gain weight like all the other "normal" people. I'm so sorry I "confirm to the perceptions of society" when I just can't gain any weight. 

Obviously your physical appearance makes you a shallow, vanilla, starving stick with expensive taste duh.  :rolleyes: 
I can't even tell if his/her post is serious tbh. lol

#116 canslimcan

canslimcan
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Yeah I understand, and I was careful not to generalize, which is why I said most I've been with... I am a personal trainer so my profession deals with keeping a physical appearance. You guys also have to understand I live in around Los Angeles so $200 for a night out is not unreasonable. LA isn't a microcosm for the whole world. Just saying what I've encountered living here. Also no internet on cell phone? I don't know anyone that hasnt had internet in years. Are other places in the us stuck in 2006? Mind=blown no offense

#117 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:40 PM

Yeah I understand, and I was careful not to generalize, which is why I said most I've been with... I am a personal trainer so my profession deals with keeping a physical appearance. You guys also have to understand I live in around Los Angeles so $200 for a night out is not unreasonable. LA isn't a microcosm for the whole world. Just saying what I've encountered living here. Also no internet on cell phone? I don't know anyone that hasnt had internet in years. Are other places in the us stuck in 2006? Mind=blown no offense

I didn't have internet in my home until 2011, I didn't have a smart phone until 2012. I understand a lot better about the types of people you've been around now though.

#118 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

I have to eat the chicken salad cuz everything else gives me diarrhea.

#119 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:59 PM

Can we all just be glad that the current popular theme of huge butts is a good thing for society. Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, that white girl who thinks she's black, tweaking etc

Not only does it empower women blah blah blah but it encourages women to be proud of their huge arses. This is only a good thing.

#120 seraph

seraph
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

*YAWN*

Sounds a lot more like a combination of low self-esteem, desperation and complete lack of self-respect than a good personality to me. But hey, if your idea of a great first date is some chick getting hammered and banging you in a cheap motel to thank you for chicken wings - perfect for you. Don't be surprised you can't pull anything with personality, might be a bit out of your league

#121 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

My iPhone no longer has cell service, so I can't call anyone on it, and thus it doesn't work if there isn't wifi since it can't connect to 3G anymore. It used to be able to do it, but it can't anymore. 

#122 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

That guy can't be serious... I hope.

#123 canslimcan

canslimcan
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:25 PM

Lol who said it was first date? Just an example of a fun time i don't think i would ever experience with a skinny chick in la. Most of them wouldn't spend a day out backpacking but i took the other girl out for a 5 day trek. I'm not gods gift to women or anything nor am I super rich, but I have a good personal training career and I'm in good shape. There just aren't a lot of non shallow girls in LA or orange county, so yes the bigger girls are way more fun. Just lol at the skinny chicks bashing me, I'm cool with it though. I'm sure you're all cool people with good personalities, but you don't live in LA. It might be different if you did. Napiform gets it, understands where I'm coming from. Anyone that's been here for a reasonable amount of time gets it. In my younger years yeah I'd go for attractiveness/skinny/"hotness" but seriously those girls lack depth around here. Thus, I'm a "curvy chaser".

#124 seraph

seraph
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

Lol who said it was first date? Just an example of a fun time i don't think i would ever experience with a skinny chick in la. Most of them wouldn't spend a day out backpacking but i took the other girl out for a 5 day trek. I'm not gods gift to women or anything nor am I super rich, but I have a good personal training career and I'm in good shape. There just aren't a lot of non shallow girls in LA or orange county, so yes the bigger girls are way more fun. Just lol at the skinny chicks bashing me, I'm cool with it though. I'm sure you're all cool people with good personalities, but you don't live in LA. It might be different if you did. Napiform gets it, understands where I'm coming from. Anyone that's been here for a reasonable amount of time gets it. In my younger years yeah I'd go for attractiveness/skinny/"hotness" but seriously those girls lack depth around here. Thus, I'm a "curvy chaser".

TL;DR

>the only thing I have to offer is my body

>qq why do attractive girls only have their bodies to offer

Did you ever consider you're just not intelligent/interesting enough for someone who's both attractive and has personality to have any interest in you? Because I'm pretty sure that's the case

As for the LA business, claiming all non-chubby females in your particular location are vapid sounds pretty idiotic, if that's the slightest bit true then chances are a very large percentage of both genders (yourself included) falls under that category

Edited by seraph, 27 September 2014 - 05:42 PM.

#125 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:36 PM

I think you are exercising too much and it's not doing good to your brain...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bog nudes, gross, dont click

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users