bog nudes gross dont click

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#126 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

I did not read all the comments, but I don't particularly think that the video should pick on extremely skinny girls. Some people are naturally skinny, some aren't. When a girl is starving herself to be "barbie doll thin" then she needs medical treatment. It pretty sad that society is basically causing anorexia to become more common. Although when large girls are posting selfies with their big fat boobs hanging out to put it bluntly... NO. that is a no. I'm embarrassed to look at those photos. Just because youre large doesnt mean you need to tell the whole world. You can be a big person but you don't need to go around showing off your body. Just like skinny girls shouldnt be showing off their bodies.

And aside from all that, I'm digging the heavyset black guy in the video!! Get down!

#127 canslimcan

canslimcan
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

Just lol seraph... I'm not crying about anything I'm happy with the girl I'm with, and you are making it sound like there is some sort of ranking system. A skinny girl with personality ranks higher than a curvy girl with personality is what you are implying! How rude! I find curvy girls very attractive. You're basically calling me a bottom feeder and saying I can't get anything better. Well I think they are the best! No wonder curvy girls feel so ostracized

#128 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:42 PM

Although when large girls are posting selfies with their big fat boobs hanging out to put it bluntly... NO. that is a no. I'm embarrassed to look at those photos. Just because youre large doesnt mean you need to tell the whole world. You can be a big person but you don't need to go around showing off your body. Just like skinny girls shouldnt be showing off their bodies.

Personally I think the world could use a little more boobs.. fat or not fat.. boobs are wonderful, bodies are wonderful. 

#129 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

Cept fatties

#130 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

I will never date or give my time of day to an obese adult women. 

#131 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

I will never date or give my time of day to an obese adult women. 

Why so much hate?

#132 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:30 PM

Why so much hate?

Not trying to be hateful, I just don't believe they will make great partners. 

#133 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:34 PM

Not trying to be hateful, I just don't believe they will make great partners. 

It looked like you wouldn't even like to be close to one, because you said you'd never give any time of your day to one... And you can't say such thing without really knowing, it might be really offensive to some people.

#134 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:45 PM

It looked like you wouldn't even like to be close to one, because you said you'd never give any time of your day to one... And you can't say such thing without really knowing, it might be really offensive to some people.

You have some insane ability to judge people based on a sentence or two. I admire your talent. If they are not going to take care of themselves what makes you think they will take care of you? 

#135 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

You have some insane ability to judge people 

Oh, the irony

#136 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:51 PM

Oh, the irony

oh the hypocrisy

I judge fat people, he judges me :))))

#137 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:51 PM

Oh, the irony

It's not ironic.

#138 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

HiMyNameIsNick, on 28 Sept 2014 - 01:47 AM, said:snapback.png

Oh, the irony

It's not ironic.

Now it is.

#139 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:09 PM

You have some insane ability to judge people based on a sentence or two. I admire your talent. If they are not going to take care of themselves what makes you think they will take care of you? 

Calm down, I just came to that conclusion because you just said that you didn't believe they would be great partners. Now that you've said your reason, I understand. But what if the person has a problem so that is really hard to lose weight? Also, they might not take care of their health, but that doesn't mean they won't be good to you.

#140 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:29 PM

Calm down, I just came to that conclusion because you just said that you didn't believe they would be great partners. Now that you've said your reason, I understand. But what if the person has a problem so that is really hard to lose weight? Also, they might not take care of their health, but that doesn't mean they won't be good to you.

I hate this argument. Not every obese person has a form of thyroidism. I don't know the statistics but I I'm saying 5% or less.

I can understand if you're under 18 and live with your parents and are subject to their food but once you're an adult you have to make decisions for yourself to be healthy. These are factors that very much matter in relationships, do you want a healthy partner or an unhealthy partner? I think we all would want the former.

There are no arguments for obesity.  Being fat? - you have irregular bodily complications due to your weight in several areas such as daily intake of certain medicines, difficulties in surgery, stress on ALL your organs... etc 

Lets get some 'plus-sized' models so we can tell young kids that it's OKAY to be fat, what an idiotic decision with no insight whatsoever. How dare you f**king try to pollute kids minds with this bull.

Because YOU made (and continue to) make the decision so shove your face with food you're going to die earlier, have pointless medical complications, not move around so I doubt you'll do any chores, make me pay more for healthcare because you create above-average health care costs. 

I have more reasons but I'm interested in a rebuttal. 

#141 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:34 PM

Huh... She's white. I thought she was black or latina after hearing the song on the radio.

#142 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:09 AM

Spoiler

Sorry, no rebuttal for you. I get your point, you convinced me now :p

I just had that reaction because your first post sounded a bit too harsh for me.  

#143 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:13 AM

Really though there is no reason for the high levels of obesity today. It comes down to sheer laziness and the influence of technology. People need to get off their butts and exercise

#144 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:19 AM

Really though there is no reason for the high levels of obesity today. It comes down to sheer laziness and the influence of technology. People need to get off their butts and exercise

Fast food is one of the biggest traps. "Why make my own healthy food if I can go to the McDonald's right next to my house?"

#145 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:45 AM

You can get more done today sitting in the same spot on your electronic device than you could 15+ years ago. We have depreciated the incentive for our body to be in flight as a result of technology.

I want to get back onto the main topic of Skinny Shaming. I'm arguing that any person who insults someone, based on their physical looks is a result of their own insecurities (Which stem from jealousy, anger..etc) in order to project their insecurities onto others so they feel the pain that the shamer does. It's a simple observation of projecting and It's why people make fun of other people because their life sucks in some fashion so they want others to feel hurt as they do. 

A perfect example, illustrated by Key & Peele (Great comedic group if you haven't seen them): https://www.youtube....h?v=CUvFeyGxaaU

Instead of putting time into their selves they have the lazy logic of shoving their weight-blame-issue to the skinny girl who has always been skinny because her lifestyle is a bit more healthier than theirs is. People like this are toxic and put very little good into the world. 

edit: open to rebuttal

Edited by Bear, 28 September 2014 - 11:08 AM.

#146 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:09 AM

I don't see the problem with a fat girl hating on a skinny girl. We all know there is nothing wrong with a skinny girl. The skinny girl shouldn't be affected by her false remarks if she is a secure individual. And the majority of the people that become overweight because of their constant use of the internet is not because they are getting work done. Its because theyre wasting their time playing games or doing some type of mindless activity. I guess people would rather create a virtual character that can play a sport than going out and getting some freakin exercise once in a while

#147 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:11 AM

I don't see the problem with a fat girl hating on a skinny girl. We all know there is nothing wrong with a skinny girl. The skinny girl shouldn't be affected by her false remarks if she is a secure individual.

There's no way to know if someone's a secure individual just by looking at them though. Also it's never ok for anyone to hate on anyone.

#148 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

I don't see the problem with a fat girl hating on a skinny girl. We all know there is nothing wrong with a skinny girl. The skinny girl shouldn't be affected by her false remarks if she is a secure individual. And the majority of the people that become overweight because of their constant use of the internet is not because they are getting work done. Its because theyre wasting their time playing games or doing some type of mindless activity. I guess people would rather create a virtual character that can play a sport than going out and getting some freakin exercise once in a while

This is where YOUR logic is wrong , blatantly idiotic and childish. You think the skinny girl is infringing on you so therefore it is okay to hate on her because she has done nothing wrong besides be a normal skinny girl. 

edit: It's never okay to hate on anyone

Edited by Bear, 28 September 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#149 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:43 AM

Sure, its not okay to hate on anyone, but its impossible to stop that. its going to happen no matter what, humans are humans

and dude, chill out. people on this site are so damn uptight. i swear half the people here have sand up their asses

Edited by Eagles, 28 September 2014 - 11:44 AM.

#150 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:46 AM

Sure, its not okay to hate on anyone, but its impossible to stop that. its going to happen no matter what, humans are humans

Then why are you saying it's okay for an obese girl to make fun of a normal girl. The two things you just said don't make sense. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bog nudes, gross, dont click

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users