182 replies to this topic

#151 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

i swear half the people here have sand up their asses

I wish I did. It would mean I was at the beach showing off my awesome super slim body instead of here talking about how fat people have feelings.

#152 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:49 AM

Hate is going to happen so i just feel like it should be the fat girls hating on the skinny girls. Usually the fat girls are the insecure ones. Not always, but usually

I wish I did. It would mean I was at the beach showing off my awesome super slim body instead of here talking about how fat people have feelings.

you and me both. beach is the place to be. although its getting a little chilly 

#153 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:57 AM

If you can't provide any reasoning for your opinions then they're worthless my friend. 

#154 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:07 PM

If you can't provide any reasoning for your opinions then they're worthless my friend. 

What friend you talking to bud?

#155 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:12 PM

The one with a potato for a brain.

#156 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

The one with a potato for a brain.

Yay! I finally have a friend!
couchpotato_322.jpg

#157 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:34 PM

Yay! I finally have a friend!
couchpotato_322.jpg

Lmao you're hilarious Napi ily.

#158 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:39 PM

lol finished first in my class in highschool, currently at the top of my college class. You, my friend, are a ... well i can't say that

Edited by Eagles, 28 September 2014 - 12:40 PM.

#159 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:45 PM

lol finished first in my class in highschool, currently at the top of my college class. You, my friend, are a ... well i can't say that

It is my sincerely held belief that you are lying ^_^

#160 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:46 PM

Is that why you keep you can't provide any explanation to anything you've said. I graduated valedictorian of my high school. I graduated last year with Summa Cum Laude with notable distinction.I love lying on the internet it makes me feel better about myself!

If you're trying to prove that you have something that is able to form a logic concise thought you're doing a terrible job. 

Edited by Bear, 28 September 2014 - 12:51 PM.

#161 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:51 PM

Because school grades matter? Oh wait, they don't. At all. Ever.

#162 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:57 PM

They do matter. I'd argue and say they're a measure of your willingness to work hard toward small goals in hopes of a larger goal being fulfilled, that goal being a career that stems from your hard work. They're also a result of effort(arguably) being put in, after all grades just measure how well we do on things we're tested on right?

One of my friends who I met a few years back who studied meticulously 3.8gpa+ recently got hired as a consultant for one of the big 5 finance firms. Surprisingly he's an Engineer who never thought of a consulting job in finance. It seems they want his engineering brain for financial reasons. It isn't unheard of apparently many firms are hiring engineers as consultants. They wouldn't have picked him if he was a struggling 2.5 gpa engineer I bet unless you just have a padded resume with amazing reference, knew someone or was just that super charismatic person that everyone loves.

I think grades matter but there are many other things that can contribute to the same success that grades do. 

edit: I need to study more 

Edited by Bear, 28 September 2014 - 12:58 PM.

#163 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:58 PM

Only if you plan to go to graduate school, which I do. And I certainly am not lying. I went to a very small highschool with a graduating class of 100, so its not as big an accomplishment as it might seem. Have a 4.0 in college, so yeah... I have talked to a few people on here and they are completely right about nearly all the users on here. You are not successful in real life so you try and dominate others in an atmosphere where you feel in power. Basically what people do on here, which is pretty sad

and if you need proof i could certainly show you proof of my transcript. But i would rather spend my time studying rather than trying to basically impress a bunch of societal rejects

Edited by Eagles, 28 September 2014 - 01:01 PM.

#164 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:00 PM

Grades are not always a reflex of hard work/intelligence.

#165 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:02 PM

I don't know how this went from talking about a music video to talking about school grades...

#166 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

Okay I'll be waiting for your 4.0 cumulative GPA transcript screenshot. 

edit: never going to happen

Edited by Bear, 28 September 2014 - 01:05 PM.

#167 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

I don't know how this went from talking about a music video to talking about school grades...

Are you really surprised? Digression happens all the time in these debates hahaha

#168 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:08 PM

Are you really surprised? Digression happens all the time in these debates hahaha

http://www.neocodex....uccess-in-life/

#169 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:12 PM

I'll reitirate my point. School grades may be a reward or end goal of hard work and determination, but that's subjective completely. I totally aced most my exams and I spent most of my later years wasted.

Academic results on show a very few things. The ability to regurgitate a set series of answers from a teacher, and one type of ability of intellect. School grades won't show the various types of intellect available to the human persona nor will it demonstrate various other abilities such as engineering etc...

It also held back by whatever institution or country that person has done their exams in, Scandanavian and Asian schools are of higher quality and offer tougher exams, meaning your 4.0 GPA is worth less than your asian counterparts etc

On top of that, even higher academic qualifications are essentially useless unless they are necessary in that field (STEM subjects come to mind).

On top of that, knowledge without application is useless, so unless you have a job, your grades mean fuck all. Congrats relying on mommy or the welfare queue, I'll stick to my $60,000 a year job with no formal qualifications necessary. (Also free health care because we're not fucking stupid yanks)

TLDR: stop comparing your grades to each as metaphor for your tiny penises and get back to the original subject.

#170 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:23 PM

Well i could certainly provide you with a screenshot of my 4.0, but you would probably say, oh, thats just a bunch of introductory courses. Would you like to see them or not?

#171 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:24 PM

Well i could certainly provide you with a screenshot of my 4.0, but you would probably say, oh, thats just a bunch of introductory courses. Would you like to see them or not?

Post it already. You're the one who brought it up, and also how intelligent you are wise one!

Edited by Bear, 28 September 2014 - 01:27 PM.

#172 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:31 PM

lol

Edited by Eagles, 11 February 2018 - 06:07 PM.

#173 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:32 PM

Back on topic or I'll turn into the hulk and smash you all. 

#174 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:32 PM

and of course that i only community college because i actually completed a full year of college while in high school. So i only need three years at albright

NO! no hulk! im sorry! im actually a nice person i just don't like when people insult my intelligence. 

#175 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:33 PM

there ya go. its actually the first one. It does not have my final credit so its only 7 or the 8 classes. But it will be when it finalized. Also, there are a million screenies from my old account if you are curious

and i like how you edited your post to try and sound like youre insulting me. cool dude

i can you show my weighted GPA of 4.16 from high school if you want?

Alright im done wasting my time

ummm... take that down. We can all see your neopets accounts now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bog nudes, gross, dont click

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users