• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

So I'm not sure if any of you guys know about this but there is a MMO called PokeMMO where you can play pokemon with tons of other people.

https://pokemmo.eu/

It is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. All you have to do is download the program and a compatible ROMS. You can play Fire Red, HeartGold and SoulSilver

#2 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

That looks really cool. What about IV breeding and EV training? It seems like your life would have to be consumed in order to do that competitively with other players.

#3 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

Yeah the competitive aspect is really intense I haven't dwelled too much into it but it's still pretty fun just playing regular pokemon. All the IV and EV training stuff honestly confuses me, I just play around with my Pokemon.

#4 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:03 AM

That sounds pretty cool. How do interactions work with other people?

#5 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

You type in the chat bar but only if people around you are paying attention (they read it on their screen) then you can interact. I haven't gotten to far into the game but I know once you start doing actual competitions and battling other players it starts to get where you interact better. You also can create "guilds" of a sort. I might make a guide when I'm not feeling lazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users