• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

Haven't played in a few months, but I'm done with classes so now I have some free time. Below is my deck. Can you guys give me some advice about which direction to take? I don't really have any strategy right now, just put in the cards that seem the best to me. Thank you!

Spoiler

The four you can't see are 2x arcane missiles, mirror image, goldshire footman, and voodoo doctor.  

#2 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

well my first glance, you lack deck cycling cards. like novice engineer, Gnomish Explorer and Azure drake. Also try having 2 arcane intellect. also u missing your basic nuke spell frost bolt and mana wyrm and water elemental

Your deck feel like an aggro rush deck, with monster beat down and spell to control. so you would need to regulate your draw rate, hence those cards above

i would suggest removing golbin mekkatougre; raid leader; booty bay bodyguard; goldshire footman; voodoo doctor , dragoning mechanics and replace with the cards i suggested above.

Spoiler

also try if possible to have 2 of the same cards, it results in better deck consitency, either choose 2/3 croc or 3/2 ooze, the raptor is bad as 3/2 ooze does the same stats and still destroy weapon. 

basically what i feel from your deck is early mid game aggro beat down, so by casting worth while creature and using spell to kill the opponent creature, thus controlling the board for the win. 

hope this helps~

#3 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

Thank you Sir @Leeroy , will give these changes a shot when I get home

#4 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

no problem. but its good too if you can run your unedited deck maybe 10 times, and u can find out which card does jack nothing in every game, and you can pick it out~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users