Photo

Easiest, most relaxing games to play?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 nestlepak

nestlepak
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right section.. Neopets gen chat had nothing pertaining to games. I was wondering what are the most stress-free games that you play on neopets? I feel like the games have gotten a lot harder since before i went on a hiatus. Like chia bomber 2 and zurroball are straight impossible for me now. My high score on zurroball is 350something and now i can't even get 10.

Maybe you guys have some links to guides that make hard games easier? I'm not asking from a neopoint-making point of view. Just for fun. Thanks! :)

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:15 PM

Fashion Fever.

#3 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:26 PM

bouncy supreme!! the repetitive gameplay, the music... i love it!

i don't see what's relaxing with zurroball and chia bomber. those games give me heart attacks. :crybaby:

#4 Soulsucker

Soulsucker
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

I've always liked Bouncy Supreme. Also great if you're only in it for some NP, you just need around 1200 score to get the max 1000 NP. :)

And yes, it is the most (imo) relaxing Neopets game out there. Eye measurement should do it. :D

#5 nestlepak

nestlepak
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

hm this is pretty relaxing. and yeah sorry, i definitely wasnt trying to imply that chia bomber 2 and zurroball are relaxing haha. they most definitely aint

oh wait, for some reason i thought you guys were saying super hasee bounce but then i realized you werent lol. bouncy supreme gets hard for me as soon as the coins stop being the exact pathway you need to jump

#6 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

Fashion Fever.

Lol, wut?

I'm not sure if this is the right section.. Neopets gen chat had nothing pertaining to games. I was wondering what are the most stress-free games that you play on neopets? I feel like the games have gotten a lot harder since before i went on a hiatus. Like chia bomber 2 and zurroball are straight impossible for me now. My high score on zurroball is 350something and now i can't even get 10.

Maybe you guys have some links to guides that make hard games easier? I'm not asking from a neopoint-making point of view. Just for fun. Thanks! :)

That new peggle clone game is really fun to play :) I love peggle, it's like the epitome of casual games

Pikiko? Pakiko? Something like that

#7 Sabre

Sabre
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:25 AM

Splat a sloth

jks, probably Bouncy supreme as others have said. It's easy to get into the zone in that and you can play for quite a while once you do.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:02 AM

Lol, wut?

I can't think of a less stressful game than Fashion Fever :p

#9 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

I really like Faerie Bubbles.... it gets a little stressful (I don't know the correct name for this type of game) but I love games like this... I also really like Wrath of the Snowager, it's pretty easy to get the 1k neopoints I think its 100k points? It's basically snake it's pretty relaxing.

#10 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:37 AM

I enjoy Turmac roll, Meerca Chase and Ultimate Bullseye II because i know i can do well at them (which relaxes me). If i wasn't great at them, they would just make me mad...  If you are looking for a way to make all these games easier, try using AoB. There is an AoB for all the Flash games on neopets.

#11 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

I can't think of a less stressful game than Fashion Fever :p

I..... you know, at first I thought you were just being funny....................... but that is an amazing point! bwahahaha

#12 nestlepak

nestlepak
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

I enjoy Turmac roll, Meerca Chase and Ultimate Bullseye II because i know i can do well at them (which relaxes me). If i wasn't great at them, they would just make me mad...  If you are looking for a way to make all these games easier, try using AoB. There is an AoB for all the Flash games on neopets.

thanks for the tip, unfortunately i have a mac haha

also what does peggle mean?

#13 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

^ Agreed. I really enjoy playing Pakiko. It reminds me of an app I used to have on my phone.

Also meerca chase, and ultimate bullseye II which I think someone else mentioned. I also quite enjoy Snot Splatter (is that what its called?) its easy and not stressful at all.

#14 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

Kass Basher, so easy and fun to see if you can beat your previous score.

#15 sixkitties

sixkitties
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

Hasee bounce has always been a personal favorite. That and turmac roll. d:

#16 abbatoir

abbatoir
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

Shekuu Tanagram is a good one.  I find the pretty colours relaxing. xD

#17 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:57 AM

meerca. so enjoyable and easy with practice.

#18 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:15 PM

kass basher, wheel of slime and fashion fever for me

#19 glutena

glutena
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

bouncy supreme, meerca chase and turmac roll. It all gets boring after awhile though >.>

#20 Hyori

Hyori
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:25 PM

NQ2. First time when I played it, it took me about a year to finish it xD

Pretty relaxing.

#21 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:26 PM

spinnacles - I used to play for hours

#22 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:46 PM

I used to love play time tunnel just because of the song. Then I downloaded it and I don't have to play to hear it anymore. It's so damn relaxing /o/

#23 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:32 PM

Fashion fever is way too fast for me.  I'm always trying to send all my scores within a couple seconds.  :lol2:

For me, I think it would be Catch the Petpet.  There's something fulfilling about mindlessly clicking on petpets.

#24 Kraehe

Kraehe
  • 100 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:08 AM

Hasee Bounce!  :lol:

#25 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:14 AM

I like Cloud racers I dont know why but its so relaxing for me XD

also Ice cream machine the music is so funky !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users