drama pc uc

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

Wow do people really report others for selling/buying neopets? :/ I understand reporting for cheating but this... Why, how does it affect them?!

#27 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

Wow do people really report others for selling/buying neopets? :/ I understand reporting for cheating but this... Why, how does it affect them?!

For people that already own UCs, it's actually good to report for cheating because it makes the small pool of UCs even smaller, which then drives the value of their pets up. For people that don't own UCs, there is no advantage aside from a sense of satisfaction of being a pedantic vigilante.

#28 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

And what is PC by the way? The Neopian Pound board?

I'm really new to this. I stay away from UCs since I found out they sell for around $40... lol

But anyway, what can the people who already have an UC get? Another UC they want for sure... they can't get money, np or anything else since it's against the rules... I mean they can, but they would be cheaters too...

What a bunch of nasty people lol

#29 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:59 PM

Yup, the PC = Neopian pound board.

#30 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:12 PM

I'm really new to this. I stay away from UCs since I found out they sell for around $40... lol

High end UCs easily go for hundreds of dollars... This is part of the reason why stealing accounts is such a lucrative business on other forums.

#31 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

Yeah, not only that but she was posting people's Facebook accounts and personal details too. She got what she deserved.

Ew, so she basically put a target on her back. I can't feel bad for her now.

#32 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:48 AM

To be honest, I don't even know why they're willing to go through such lengths (to the point where they literally harass a person) just to get an unconverted pet iced[?]. It makes me wonder if they even feel bad about doing so. :/ (which is why I completely agree with how she got outed or something)  Now, this is another reason why I stay away from the PC. :lol2: Too much silly drama everywhere,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drama, pc, uc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users